• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tonight's C2C, a critical evaluation... without personal attacks, and insults.

Started by Mr. Fidget, July 22, 2014, 12:06:48 AM

Mr. Fidget

When I heard GN respond "Me too, me too!" after the guest said nothing about what he thinks... I had to find a way to comment, without personal attacks, thus my critical evaluation thread.

George quotes:
10:47 Some states are smart...
10:48  ...There's Malaysian plane crash...
10:50 Could the president here sign a presidential order...
10:51 mmmhuuh
10:52 Tell me about the New Jersey one.
10:52 We have been so lucky so far.
10:53 Are leaders just plain stupid?
10:53 I'm the kind of guy...
10:54 First and foremost gasoline pumps, banks, atm's... won't work...
10:55 You can't call the police,  .....what a disaster of biblical proportion.
10:56 you won't have enough ammo to keep the world away.
10:57 and the simple solution you can insulate the grid
10:58 it's not a matter of "if" its a matter of "when"

Alarmist hype of the highest order, fear mongering mind control is what this is. This thread will be maintained as I can bear the inanity.

Mr. Fidget

11:12 as we talking about what is probably a national issue of immediate importance
11:13 what's your gut tell you are we gotta get this done
11:14 do you think that any... might be part of the 2016 campaign
11:14 do you see any smarter heads out there prevailing I don't
11:15 that's right oh yes you can't cool it those generators don't last forever
11:15 we should have made every politician go back in time to the Carrington event
11:16 do we have the electrical engineering and make up knowledge to get this fixed
11:17 on _uh_ the wildcard line
11:19 Russ your spot on, this could happen at any time who knows it could be ships out there right now doing this
11:19 we're going to have issues that people aren't even thinking of right now
11:20 what about your computer in your cars, in your computer, in in your house is well they get fried does the device have to be turned on to get cooked
11:21 If I continue to bombard this story
11:21 and I'm telling you, you guys will be heroes when the time comes
11:22 need presidential order
11:22 Move it up the list
11:24 or destruction of the planet for crying out loud is that possible
11:25 what is left Michael for the 10 percent that might survive this, what kind of planet
11:25 it's a planet killer
11:26 we're not going to stop until it's done that's for sure
11:27 well we will follow up on some of this things to be sure
11:28 maybe ( a little x flare will take out stuff and make people wake up
11:29 you know Microsoft alone could fund this, or Google...
11:29 absolutely and that makes us a powerhouse on this planet again, because you know, sure enough if a solar flare hits this planet and we're the only ones protected, can you imagine the power of this country

To quote the most famous cat in the world... ACK!!!

Mr. Fidget

11:36 (ad) how would you like to go shopping and have the sales clerk tell you you can use this for 10 days free and then make up your mind... beyond belief.

11:39 with others who are so important to get this done

we're trying to get Mark Begich involved the senator from Alaska

11:40 and what I fear Michael is we don't get this done in time and something happens

(Re: guest saying they have emp pointed at our aircraft carriers)
11:43 and I'm sure we have too

11:43 did we not do that with Saddam Hussein

11:45 I think China's building them now too (transformers)

11:46 everything's in it

11:47 caller: bury your solar panels in garbage cans

11:48 this could work Michael we'll get Joe Farrell behind us he's already in

11:48 (guest) my book is in its third printing

11:48 if we can get some television networks to jump on board and everyone just start hitting and hitting and get some legislators to get this going

11:49 I've got to get somebody like Elon Musk behind us that would help, so back to the phones with that, and in Tulsa welcome to the program Eddie go ahead.

11:50 they can march right in and do that

11:52 well let me tell you you're not that far off, Michael what a great way to bring a nation down to its knees

11:52 we probably got the New World Order people listening to the program saying oh my god what are we going to do we had this all set up

11:53 what a conspiracy Michael give the planet technologically advancement, and then shut it down

11:53 hey "Scotty" go ahead

11:54 here's the big question Michael for how long do we have storable food, storable in the water iRadio a crank up radio from C crane of course

11:55 let me ask about Hawaii they have to have there own system they are not connected to the grid... that would be perfect for takeover, you have to have a strong military defense

11:58 (closing remarks) alright Michael let's keep at it Michael Maloof a nation forsaken next we'll talk about....

*sigh*

Mr. Fidget

Note: Guest said "to be honest" a hallmark of people that have not been honest to that point.

George said:

12:14 are you seeing a pattern right now Chris with these dreams whether it's a catastrophe or something else

12:15 I saw that, it's bizarre the synchronicity is unbelievable, isn't it

12:16 you'd be in shock if nothing came through in August wouldn't you

12:19 how many dreamers are there? guests hem.. haw...total of 9

12:19 does nine give you a pretty good basis? guest "it's a huge number"

12:20 how much of it Chris was you interpreting what the dream is from people inputting?

12:23 sure you weeded that out then

12:24 that's fascinating, okay let's get in the sky flash and we'll spend a lot of time after the break here Chris with his what you think might be happening let me ask about world events happening right now this plane crash in Ukraine the fighting all over the place are those coming up in dreams

12:25 truly amazing remarkable and somewhat frightening isn't it

12:26 when are we gonna see that unfold, okay so it's not just August.

12:26 when you score dreams Chris, what is in your opinion a hit dream and what isn't

12:27 how did you get involved in all this Chris

12:28 what happens now you're talking about you have nine participants basically, what if you had thousands what would that do

12:29 precisely Chris stay with us we're coming back with more from you as we get into project August on coast to coast.

(Sorry not many guest quotes here, I'll get more efficient as I continue this thread)

Mr. Fidget

[[Rough paraphrasing]]

12:38 Chris.. so chris so does this mean that things will happen in August or not

guest clarifies he has quote "hundreds of pages of dreams" for August.

guest says his dreamers are about the border disease and drought

12:43 are you concerned at all about things that people are dreaming

I call it I'm 3. I have two sides to me I can see things as they are, I can also create the future that I want, I'm not one or the other some people are..

the economy will collapse eventually it's a debt based system with fractional reserve banking.

I can just tell you what I think it looks like we were the first people that put the border with the drought...

uno dream virus goes viral...

I'm concerned for everybody that gets concerned I don't know how to put that....

12:46 Chris you got a lot of things going on here, some of the major highlights of what we can expect based on dream bots

we had a dreamer that got a metaphoric.... you can look up mother of all ice cream cones...we found through the dream is going to be Argentina and the president is a female Fernandez and she refuses to pay the debt and that ends on July 30th and we'll find out what happens with the media in the market....

the White House for the first time was evacuated and nobody's talking about it the dream but showed it...

the whole point of this is usefulness I'm going into a new paradigm I need to accurately predict the future and...

it's a challenge I'm learning the ropes but it appears that even my basic skills are...

we predicted a major August crop harvest was going to get destroyed...

lo and behold the polar vortex...

12:48 Tell us more about the national Dream Center

working on our nonprofit status

I'm already convinced that the process works and so I'm going two start stepping into this new paradigm which I've got two different teams and I haven't set this thing up yet I've only talked about it with you...

I have the paradigm one people that see reality for what it is...

the predictions are accurate based on my experience...

team 1 and team 2 are totally separate never going to turn the tide...

12:51 have you been able to focus on one individual

I have all these phenomena dreamers from around the world...

hopefully we'll get into the August people litter predicting something for the world....

what I've noticed about these dreamers, they have their patterns there I would you call it their counted in sight...

the world is about to change...

12:53 it's about to change indeed

from what we've seen it's more of a row and time frame I don't know if there's going to be a bell curve or not inside of August that's the big thing here they say well 30 percent of your dreams fell outside of August so it might fail...

the general term I've seen for progress project I guess that is one month and I'm really interested in that its not a scientific observation yet its kind of a casual observation

12:56 is there anything on the horizon that people can I mean can you change the outcome of your dreams

[[[I fell asleep]]] I know my notes here, not perfect, better than nothing...
:)

Mr. Fidget

1:12 welcome back Chris McCleary with us, what were you saying about the Chinese running their exercises off of Alaska

Guest response unintelligible.

11:14 are these dreamers like remote viewers

I think so, like excess energy or another round or whatever you want to call it, a different brain state, brain state allows you to access....

(Missed question from George, about another dream

1:16 I know you're not a doom and gloom ur Chris but how do you handle these dreams that some of these people are dreaming about others did something bad has happened...

(unable to paraphrase guests response)
[To the phones]
Caller wants more truth from press... goes on to explain her Fatima Portugal prophecy dream.. "this is really serious the Lord is coming"

1:19 well you know your you're right about that

1:20 Chris how many of these people watch the news and monitor it in that may be affect their dreams

(No answer to question... scatological)

Caller: last night I did have a dream which I was on the coast in the Seattle area I'm calling from Washington listening to you on KC be a radio and in this dream I was just desperately looking for my daughters and grandchildren and I had to get them out because we're under threat of being killed and I don't usually have these kind of dreams. my daughter has been having terrible nightmares about somebody trying to kill her. I found it very bizarre that he should mentioned that I don't normally have dreams like that. I do I do the radio I don't have TV I listened to the radio and talk. coast to coast radio is the 1 channel I listen to every single night, and keep up the good work george.

[Lost track transcribing]

More guest lack of clarity, in response.

1:25 is science doing much in dream study

Guest: I'm very surprised nobody is paying attention to my projects nobody wants to pay attention to anything that isn't very clean and sterile and...

Caller Casey.. bad line.

1:27 Casey try to call back and get yourself a better line sometime cell phones, just frustrating

Caller dreams repetitively seeing people rounded up and put on boxcars [Alex Jones listener?]

1:29 I have to believe that the collective consciousness of Dreams has to be an overdrive right now Chris...

1:30 There's a lot of activity and I've never felt it more so than I am right now...

[Bottom of the hour break]

Mr. Fidget

I had a crash, lost 20 minutes of notes... not meant to be I suppose. I welcome suggestions via post, pm, or email for future posts in this thread. Let me know what formatting you think works best... and any other thoughts.
Thanks,
mf
ps: I think the dream guest was sincere, just working in a field that defy's description... leading to difficult to articulate conceptual content.

Mr. Fidget

This is the exact guest statement, and "precise" response from George that led me to start this thread.

At 10:23pm pst. Monday July 21st 2014:

Georges (meticulously transcribed verbatim) introduction:

Mike Maloof has spent almost 30 years of federal service in the US Defense Department, and while the, with the Defense Department Maloof is the director of technology security operations heading up a ten person team involved in helping the... diversion of military critical technologies to countries of national security and prolifter.. proliferation concerns with those involved in sponsoring terrorism as well, he has written an very important work called "A Nation Forsaken - EMP the escalating threat of an American catastrophe" and Michael we're not gonna give this up and with your help and WND behind all of us let's get this thing done.

Guest Michael Maloof said:

Ok, sounds good.

And host George Noory replied:

Me too, me too.
   I made a promise not to insult George on Bellgab, but that does not mean I will not express my opinion about his content, presentation style, or draw attention to mistakes like this. My speculation about George being a psychological operations operative is bolstered by straight out of the Defense Department guests like this, coming on C2C pushing fear and alarmist hype like this "interview." Who is the "all of us" George refers to above? George was speaking in present tense when he said "is the director of technology security operations heading up a ten person team involved in helping the... diversion of military critical technologies..."
   I submit for your consideration BG'rs that propaganda IS a "military critical technology" and psychological operations play a critical role in our military strategies.

mf

[WND is World Net Daily]

WOTR

I kind of like it.  I can just scan it to find some real gems without subjecting myself to Coast.  It would also serve to help us nail down which 3X5's are used for which guest.  I believe somebody mentioned it in the main "sucks' thread that tonight's interview is identical to last weeks with another guest.  Having heard a little of last weeks and scanning this I can really see the "shimalarities."  (I know, using that misspelled word is not in keeping with the spirit of the thread to avoid insults... but I had to.)

This thread is close to MV's first post in the "sucks" thread.  He had listed some of the "best" Noory quotes.  This one seems to allow a more honest, balanced look at Noory.  Rather than just cherry picking the quotes that makes him look the most ridiculous and foolish from the last week, you seem to lump the bad with the worse and let the record stand on it's own.

Overall, I like it.  The real trick will be getting people like me to follow your "rule" and avoid just turning this thread into yet another GNS thread.  It is really hard to not pick a few of the quotes out for further scrutiny and insults (though I will refrain for now...)  The thread is a goldmine of material, and I am not certain how long any of us prospectors will be able to refrain from grabbing our shovels and digging this rich vein that you have unearthed.  The temptation is strong, and the flesh is weak.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: wotr1 on July 22, 2014, 04:21:17 AM

Overall, I like it.  The real trick will be getting people like me to follow your "rule" and avoid just turning this thread into yet another GNS thread.  It is really hard to not pick a few of the quotes out for further scrutiny and insults (though I will refrain for now...)
This is (still barely) America, and my personal choice of not engaging in personal attacks is a thing for me, you are welcome to enjoy your (hard fought, and righteously earned) free speech in this thread... how you please. I laugh more at all of the collective BG lambasting of George than any other humor source. I don't know if that's a compliment to BG, or an insult to modern comedy... by all means say what you like.
   I will refrain from personal insults for my own well-being, and (as I've said before) my desire to be a nice person. I really don't enjoy spending my energy to degrade others, I'd rather make some art.

mf
ps. Glad you like it, I'll keep it going best I can... no promises. Anyone else who cares to is welcome to try their hand at any stenographers nightmare... C2C.

WOTR

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 22, 2014, 04:58:44 AM
   This is (still barely) America, and my personal choice of not engaging in personal attacks is a thing for me, you are welcome to enjoy your (hard fought, and righteously earned) free speech in this thread... how you please. I laugh more at all of the collective BG lambasting of George than any other humor source. I don't know if that's a compliment to BG, or an insult to modern comedy... by all means say what you like.
I appreciate that... But I have the "official" GNS thread to insult him and let my nasty (or, possibly, truthful) side run free. I will actually make an effort to avoid attacks and limit the insults here.

Besides, I am Canadian.  So, while you are correct that "it is still (barely) America," I am not a citizen.  Freedom was also fought for here... However, between our spies and your spies my speech may be free- but you can be damn sure it is monitored, dissected, analyzed and will be stored for the next century.  I may do well to have the occasional civil, non -insulting post so that when the NSA sends CSIS a copy of my history I come out looking like a better person that I really am.

***Note to any official or non-official government agent reading this post: Please consider what I wrote above before evaluating me as somebody who cannot play nicely with others.  Please consider it before deporting me for "enhanced interrogation."  Thanks.***

Also, I would love to contribute to your project, but I am afraid that I could not concentrate that long on George.  There is no way that I could properly document a show...

cweb

What's truly eerie to me is how a lot of these George quotes have been in circulation for a number of years.

Aside from all the usual "unbelievable" and "I think you're right" comments, the implication that the world is about to change has gotten old.

Sure, other people have done it (including dear Art) but at least they made it sound interesting.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 22, 2014, 02:56:23 AM
   I had a crash, lost 20 minutes of notes... not meant to be I suppose.
I'm not buying it Mr.Fidget. You are using the now-tired IRS excuse of a crashed hard-drive?  :)

ps: I think the possible EMP threat is a legitimate topic and issue.  Though having it as a topic seemingly every week is a bit old. What new information is there? I'm sure even the most haphazard listener of C2C has heard of the EMP threat by now! I seem to recall that the military has done work to "harden" and shield their networks. We should also look into it for the civilian side also. And especially for things like our nuclear facilities to ensure the cooling and emergency systems remain online if the result of an EMP or other disruption.
pps: keep on fidgeting....
-GNS

-sent from FEMA Region VI-

WildCard

Holy shit, Fidget! You're a machine!
Anyone else who cares to is welcome to try their hand at any stenographers nightmare... C2C.
No, no. You got the job. Keep up the good work.
I really don't enjoy spending my energy to degrade others, I'd rather make some art.
It's really not necessary, is it? Curious George degrades himself.

Tarbaby

Good job, señorFidget. I have done transcribing like this in the past. It's fun and it's an excellent way for the transcriber to really absorb the material.

wr250

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 22, 2014, 11:06:44 AM
Good job, señorFidget. I have done transcribing like this in the past. It's fun and it's an excellent way for the transcriber to really absorb the material.

yes but do you really want to absorb the nooryisms ?

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 22, 2014, 04:16:45 AM
...I made a promise not to insult George on Bellgab, but that does not mean I will not express my opinion about his content, presentation style, or draw attention to mistakes like this. My speculation about George being a psychological operations operative is bolstered by straight out of the Defense Department guests like this, coming on C2C pushing fear and alarmist hype like this "interview." Who is the "all of us" George refers to above? George was speaking in present tense when he said "is the director of technology security operations heading up a ten person team involved in helping the... diversion of military critical technologies..."
   I submit for your consideration BG'rs that propaganda IS a "military critical technology" and psychological operations play a critical role in our military strategies.

mf

[WND is World Net Daily]

For what it's worth, I long held that Coast to Coast was a psy operation, starting with all the fear mongering that Art's show seemed to have degenerated into before GN came along.  I've talked about it here before.  Christianity was a great tool to help keep civil order for centuries.  Think about the ten commandments.  You will be dammed if you even think about coveting your neighbours wife, for example.  Those who wrote this code knew thought leads to obsession, obsession leads to action, and before you know it you're looking down the business end of a 12-gauge shot gun (or longsword as the case may be)...  civil disturbances everywhere if everyone is acting on their whims; human sacrifice; Mass hysteria;  dogs and cats, living together!  That kind of stuff.  So the Romans eventually adopted Christianity and its passivity to curb rebellions and the demands on law enforcement in the far reaches of their bloated empire. 

But Christianity is dying, and a new solution must be found.  I remember one of (Bill) Clinton's campaign promises was to train 100 000 new police.  What a great solution... ever increasing enforcement and surveillance which ultimately exasperate the problem because everyone then becomes less responsible to, um, self-regulate when not being observed.  What if, you had a radio program that spoke to all the ne'er do wells up at night and made them afraid to think bad thoughts again?  That's what Coast does.  The government, ghosts, dimensional beings.. whatever are all reading your thoughts.  Karma will get you.  FBI agents will round you up and put you in FEMA camps so hole up in your safe room and don't make waves.  I think I really got onto this notion when Art said he didn't want to move the program to a prime spot in the evening or daytime because he just didn't think it would work (ie/ not be spooky at that time), but I also didn't think it would target the right people.

But this Noory is a different breed.  His interviews are too confused and uncompelling.  His subject matter and focus are all over the place.  His ability to draw you in and make you afraid to go out at night just is not there.  His IQ truly seems insufficient for such a task.

Therefore I have abandoned my previous notion.  The FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, whoever... could do a lot better.

Mr. Fidget

Thanks for all the input folks, I've had a long day... unearthing my first call to Art:

( http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1643.870.html)

...amongst other quandaries. I'll respond to you folks (where appropriate) in the near future.

No transcription tonight, I'm toast. Have a good night!
:)

mf

Mr. Fidget

(I took a nap)
10:08 wow! (Re: meat price went up)
10:09 (shortness of breath)
10:22 what I depict when I look at this is an object that is under a lot of...
10:23 has anybody gone down there its 2000 feet down there has anybody gone down there that we know of?
10:24 Alright Robert its 2000 feet below the surface how far out is it from sure
10:24 alright so could it be part of California that's broken off a long long time ago
10:24 you could use some of that flood now
10:25 are you tipping towards man made or extraterrestrial
10:27 well it's bit strange and even a small submersible wouldn't have to be part of the Navy can get down there take pictures and we need to get somebody down there
10:27 are there other structures like this around the planet Robert?
10:28 its just amazing to see these structures and try to imagine civilizations vibrant and living there and then something happens a catstrophe and I gotta believe robert whatever happened it happened quickly
10:29 they did, we'll come back and talk a little bit more about your works too

Mr. Fidget

[Sorry I left the guest out, I'm focusing on GN]
10:36 podcasting and downloading for 5 years
10:38 welcome back Robert Stanley with us before we move on to covert action, do you think there's anything to do with UFO activity in this region
10:39 so do UFOs though and what people are beginning to see in that region may not have any direct correlation to the structures
10:39 yeah (interjected)
10:40 well its a heavy activity area there's no doubt about that in terms of the US for activity specifically what do people see what are they reporting
10:42 Robert a couple days ago SciFy channel in the 45th anniversary of...
10:42 no, on, on, Aldrens comments
10:42 alright back now to covert encounters in Washington DC any follow up in that area
10:43 that's weird
10:44 how did they do that (regarding guests friends cameras being destroyed by energy beams)
10:45 oh absolutely and John's been on the show before
10:45 it's bizarre
10:46 well you know robert I'm tipping towards that these visitations aren't friendly and the reason I say that is to me when you come in under the cloak of darkness when you try to hide generally because they haven't made themselves well known well you were up to something
10:46 think they're up to something and they don't wanna really dunno about it
10:47 or they'll be one heck of a war
10:48 well what you just deshcribed Robert you just described the book of Genesis
10:49 Oh go ahead
10:50 geeesh
10:50 mmmmhuh a great story
10:51 shut em' down and turn em' back on again
10:51 well that didn't work
10:52 I don't know if that's it Robert I mean honestly if they didn't stop us in 45 they haven't stopped the Koreans from doing what they're doing I mean if they really wanted to intervene they dismantle everything right now
10:52 yeah uh sure thing
10:53 uhuh do you throw the racket
10:54 every teenager thinks we're nuts
10:55 we did the same thing didn't we
10:56 Robert what keeps driving you nuts the passion here cuz you dont stop
10:56 who would I don't blame you
10:57 and we always are Robert were going to come back and talk some more with you next hour but will also open the phone lines with Robert Stanley right here on Coast to Coast AM

Mr. Fidget

[I do hope that all of this transcription ends up making really nice cuts on the soundboard in order to make it more responsive] :)

11:08 and again take a look at the structures that Robert provided us at coasttocoastam.com, fascinating, and we're going to take your calls with him when we come right back on Coast to Coast AM
11:10 welcome back to coast to coast Robert Stanley with us Robert these submersible UFOs are still fascinating to me because you know a lot of credible military people Navy people have seen these objects underwater lights moving at a tremendous speed and then shoot right out of the ocean and off they go it's amazeen
11:12 (chuckle)
11:12 what was that experience
11:13 that's something else back to those Malibu structures for a moment what would it take to get an independent private group to go out there and Scout around...
11:14 yeah
11:14 you can feel it
11:15 okay lets take calls for you I will start by going west nancy is in north Carolina and now on Coast to Coast hi Nancy
11:16 the late the late William Cooper
11:16 well you know there have been some people Nancy you're right I believe we have had knowledge and information in some type of sharing but Robert I'm not sure if that's the case
11:17 let's go next East Mike is in Staten College Pennsylvania
11:18 uhhuh
11:19 (chuckle) when I can I tell when I can I (dont?) tell the Russians that's for sure
(Missed joke about bomb droping)
11:20 alright let's go now to Malibu California Neal's with us, hey Neil.
11:21 oh not good not good probably
11:23 are we getting back in 1952 when we had the encounter DC did it ever repeat...
11:24 anytime they want
11:24 let's go to david Nashville Tennessee hello David thanks for calling
11:25 it it it could be go ahead with the question and we react to your statement
11:26 Uh still believe there was nothing on...
11:26 uhmhuh
11:26 now back to Malibu some say its weird its weird if it's a natural structure
11:27 now let's go back to Malibu Jessica's with us what do you got for us Jessica
11:27 umhuh
11:28 (chuckle)
11:29 now this dolphin structure Jessica this dolphin structure you're talking about earlier some say people say its natural
11:29 exactly, uh huh, yep it has that big it has a snout.
11:39 alright robert stay with us were going to come back and take final phone calls with you in just a minute

Mr. Fidget

11:37 next we are going live the United Kingdom and talk about the struggle of David darling with make a catastrophe is dangerous from space fascinating and by the way if you've ever been to a restaurant. It'd be great if you could sample something for free before you ordered it what you can do that with beyond believe television program for free you got 10 days to do it go to this website beyond belief. Com that's www dot beyond belief. Com
11:40 and welcome back to coast to coast Robert Stanley with us as we talked about the strange structures in Malibu and his work on the covert encounter is in Washington DC and also...
11:40 Robert do you ever see government disclosure
11:41 something's happening and (garble) been you would think something might be...
11:41 it went right by
11:42 Ilove it, let's go to Utica New York Jay's with us on the wildcard line good morning Jay
11:43 let me ask you a quick question J why did they try to talk to you telepathically did they try to tell you anything
11:44 where they from any particular star system
11:44 oh, what an interesting fascinating moment for you Jay thanks for sharing that with us you know what I wonder how many people that's happening to Robert
11:45 hmmm
11:46 let's go to Jeff in Culver City California, hi Jeff
11:46 (chuckle)
11:47 we have now Rich in Phoenix Arizona on the first time: rich thanks for calling
11:47 You've been listening a long time
11:47 I hope that's a good thing
11:48 it's you you still think you're being monitored
11:49 well there was, all they have to do is turn on the switch
11:49 let's go east Ann is with us in New York
11:50 I tend to think that there are more bad ones and good ones what do you think
11:51 oh you are
11:51 what's that in the  background, by the way, a little alien friend

I mean are you part human are you all et

I mean when you grow up I mean did you grow up here as a little girl did you go to that kind of change

now your parents are they human or who are they

the bad ones are the ones in charge I would guess

yeah I would I would guess that's where they are

so can they tell you, do you see the future at all

well there's no time on this one but there might be a on one of our open lines show we've still got 10 more people on hold trying to...

how many of them are there out there Robert walking amongst us

at that time yes

yeah

oh he never laughs though

you can play a Rodney Dangerfield movie in front of me and you wouldn't laugh

jackie is in Salt Lake City welcome to coast to coast Jackie

(Missed Elon Musk banter)

good for you, mike in Connecticut lets squeeze you in here, let's go Mike

alright Robert lets you react, go ahead ok Robert

(Lost track of time... sorry)

and it's coming sooner than later isn't it

I agree robert thanks for being on the program

[Thats all for tonight folks... the taintco check bounced, and my carpal tunnel has crumbled ;) )
[This post had some screwed up transcription,  better than nothing... sorry!]

Immy

Wow, this is tremendous work Mr F! That "me too" moment was equal parts sad and illuminating.

It reminds me of an interview I saw once of a woman who did closed captioning for TV. She was asked if live sporting events are a challenge. She said it depends on the sportscaster - John Madden was the easiest, he always tended to use simple, common words. Bob Costas on the other hand would throw her sometimes, tossing out words like "erudite" that one doesn't see often.

Reading these transcripts, it's easy to see which category Jorch falls in. That may sound like a personal attack, but it's fact-based.

Tarbaby

Fact-based personal attacks. They require a more complex waiting system. ;-)

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: wotr1 on July 22, 2014, 05:18:46 AM
Also, I would love to contribute to your project, but I am afraid that I could not concentrate that long on George.  There is no way that I could properly document a show...
One way to help would be selecting quotes and isolating, clipping, and then serving them up for the soundboard. :)
Quote from: cweb on July 22, 2014, 06:52:47 AM
What's truly eerie to me is how a lot of these George quotes have been in circulation for a number of years.
Indeed. If I keep this up, I'll likely make a "clip-board" saving some work. Thanks for commenting.
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 22, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
Therefore I have abandoned my previous notion.  The FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, whoever... could do a lot better.
I look at it like a Maxwell Smart level secret agent. A call goes out from Raytheon, (or whoever is really pushing all the buttons) to GN's handler, the handler drops him a note and points him back into the woods with a turkey phone and a new number to call if he has any trouble. [That's a joke George, I do not think you have a turkey phone. I do however think you are working on behalf of the oligarchs.]
Quote from: Immy on July 23, 2014, 02:32:18 AM
Wow, this is tremendous work Mr F! That "me too" moment was equal parts sad and illuminating.
I just could not let it go, I stayed up for the rebroadcast to get the verbatim quote. It had to be done. Glad you like it, sorry about the sad part... I share that emotion myself.
Quote from: Tarbaby on July 23, 2014, 09:32:53 AM
Fact-based personal attacks. They require a more complex waiting system. ;-)
Yes indeed, the long-term effect of these transcripts may take a while... but I can see how they will filter over to GNS as time goes on. The real potential is for the soundboard.
mf
ps. As I compose all this I wonder to myself "is a turkey sandwich joke a personal attack, or insult?" I've decided NAY! it's just a joke, about a joke.

eddie dean

Indeed!
This could be great for locating new soundboard clips.
However, be carefull with the amount of time you spend listening to George Mr. Fidget. Moderation sir.
For the  SB, I've primary focused on the older shows (2005-2009) I have from my stream link days.

I'm looking for good examples, or similar variations, of these classic phrases: "Could it  be a portal?" "could it be angels?"