• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i'm avoiding the shit storm (sort of)

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2008, 02:10:32 PM

MV/Liberace!

while most of you are back in the usa facing the financial meltdown, i'm here in morocco tugging on a shisha with my beautiful wife on my arm.

not all is well, however.  i'm now battling my SECOND bout of some unknown intestinal virus.  to put it bluntly, i have had a serious case of "michael landon ass" over the course of the last few days.  wish me luck with that.

hope all is well with everybody.

danDNA

wow, you are one unlucky person having the two bob bits over again. perhaps its the food, cant you get any kraft macaroni cheese or muckdonalds there? ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: danDNA on September 30, 2008, 02:48:05 PM
wow, you are one unlucky person having the two bob bits over again. perhaps its the food, cant you get any kraft macaroni cheese or muckdonalds there? ;)
actually, my wife and i have eaten a lot of mcdonald's in our time here.   i have reason to suspect it might be the cause of my troubles.

You guys look great together.

what's a shisha?

Hope you feel better!

(it's a small sentence day.  :P)

EvB

Quotewhat's a shisha?

A hooka - (at least I think so).  That one looks interesting . . .

Nah...you ain't missin much. 2/3rds of America doesn't know what's going on anyways.

P.S. Quit bogarting and pass that shit.  8)

Frys Girl

As long as there is simpsons and futurama and the library I'm ok with whatever happens. That's how we know things are ok.

Also, very cute picture of you two. Shisha is very bad for you though. Tsk Tsk. It may be causing some of these GI issues you're experiencing. Come back soon to electric avenue....!

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on September 30, 2008, 08:22:33 PM
Nah...you ain't missin much. 2/3rds of America doesn't know what's going on anyways.

Oh PLEASE tell me you're exaggerating!

QuoteP.S. Quit bogarting and pass that shit.  8)

I suspect that if they are smoking, it's (likely flavored) tobacco.  ;:)

EvB

QuoteShisha is very bad for you though. It may be causing some of these GI issues you're experiencing.

Really?  How so?  I'm sure you know more than I do (which is why I'm asking) but what's the connection?  I know sucking various types of smoke into your lungs is bad for you in all kinds of ways, but how the GI system?

Frys Girl

GERMS. Those Shishas are dirty and this isn't a criticism of any foreign country. Even when you smoke them in the US, you'll experience at best a sore throat/head ache/maybe diarrhea (that's the 3rd time I've used that word here.... weird). Those things are shared. It's not really like sharing a fork. Those bottles are difficult to clean and lots of germs stay in them. The water and tobacco don't help. The heat.... the yuck. Finally, there's no filter. Imagine what fun stuff is growing. Now most times, it's ok, you just get some small symptoms, but you can get very sick too.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 30, 2008, 08:40:01 PM
GERMS. Those Shishas are dirty and this isn't a criticism of any foreign country. Even when you smoke them in the US, you'll experience at best a sore throat/head ache/maybe diarrhea (that's the 3rd time I've used that word here.... weird). Those things are shared. It's not really like sharing a fork. Those bottles are difficult to clean and lots of germs stay in them. The water and tobacco don't help. The heat.... the yuck. Finally, there's no filter. Imagine what fun stuff is growing. Now most times, it's ok, you just get some small symptoms, but you can get very sick too.

Ewww - I'm convinced.

Frys Girl

Just looking out for you! I know it looks a lot sexier and tastes too compared to a cigarette, but it's the same. A lot of college kids here LOVE to sit and smoke it. There is a chain of Egyptian places here that sell them way too expensive for my wallet, but it's just silly to pay that much for germs and cancer. And they don't even sell alcohol. So most of these people are sitting their smoking and drinking orange juice. LOL.

Quote from: EvB on September 30, 2008, 08:31:14 PM
Oh PLEASE tell me you're exaggerating!

I hope so.

QuoteI suspect that if they are smoking, it's (likely flavored) tobacco.  ;:)

Heh. Oh, yeah.  ;D

Quote from: EvB on September 30, 2008, 08:36:14 PM
Really?  How so?  I'm sure you know more than I do (which is why I'm asking) but what's the connection?  I know sucking various types of smoke into your lungs is bad for you in all kinds of ways, but how the GI system?

Plus, the epiglottis doesn't usually prevent 100% of the smoke from entering your esophagus, which then travels down the AC and sets off all kinds of reactions from one end to the other.

MV/Liberace!

jesus christ you people have really managed to turn a chocolate sundae into a bowl of cat shit with this whole shisha discussion.

anyhoo... what's a shisha?

MV/Liberace!

ahhh, memories.  oh, and no, i'd always choose dog shit over cat shit.  cat shit reeeeally makes me ill.

Frys Girl

Yes very nice. Ok. You need to be thinking about that post in which you said you're going to vote Obama since McCain sucks so much. It's here somewhere.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 17, 2011, 06:25:45 PM
Yes very nice. Ok. You need to be thinking about that post in which you said you're going to vote Obama since McCain sucks so much. It's here somewhere.
Like I said... you are recalling a dream.

Sent from my Droid X.

Lunger

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 30, 2008, 02:10:32 PM
while most of you are back in the usa facing the financial meltdown, i'm here in morocco tugging on a shisha with my beautiful wife on my arm.

not all is well, however.  i'm now battling my SECOND bout of some unknown intestinal virus.  to put it bluntly, i have had a serious case of "michael landon ass" over the course of the last few days.  wish me luck with that.

hope all is well with everybody.

Eat some local honey

MV/Liberace!

some of these threads are like a small time capsule.  jeeze.

Quote from: MV on March 20, 2015, 11:05:14 PM
some of these threads are like a small time capsule.  jeeze.
Nice looking lady.  Who's the goober with her?

paladin1991

Well, just fuck me to tears.  Is that queer motherfucker MV?  Or is that MC Ginger?  You suck on that thing like you really know know what you are doing. Just one question.  Did you cup the balls base?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 20, 2015, 11:42:56 PM
Well, just fuck me to tears.  Is that queer motherfucker MV?  Or is that MC Ginger?  You suck on that thing like you really know know what you are doing. Just one question.  Did you cup the balls base?

check out my easy yet commanding grip.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on March 20, 2015, 11:49:07 PM
check out my easy yet commanding grip.
Yeah, I took a looooong look at that and the lanquid appeal of those bitch eyes of yours.  Put on the your mothers dress tonight and dance.  I'll give you 20 dollars.

jazmunda

Holy shit MV. You've really let yourself go. Plus you are definitely punching above your weight in the ladies department.

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on March 21, 2015, 12:09:54 AM
Holy shit MV. You've really let yourself go. Plus you are definitely punching above your weight in the ladies department.
Heheh