• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bullshit.

Started by MV/Liberace!, June 27, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

Exorcised on Sunday.  Had three seaweed smoothies instead of any solid food. Then played several sets of ping-pong with old Mr. Russell next door.

After the final game, (which I let him win), he rubbed my head and said, "You're a good boy, Cam.

"You're ready."

We adjourned to his study, the one where the stuffed lion's head - shot by Theodore Roosevelt on one of his many safaris - overlooks two red leather reading chairs.

Very soon after we seated ourselves, a Floridian Indian servant brought out a silver-dome covered delicacy and placed it on the green marble smoking table betwixt the chairs.

With a flourish befitting a magician of old, "Amboy Dukes" pulled the silver dome away and revealed the visage of Noory's head, phrenologically cast in blueberry Jell-O. 

It wiggled and winked like a deleted scene from Fantasia.

Mr. Russell produced a Masonic device and silently handed it to me.

I knew just what I had to do...

And we did eat and learn of vast wonders from the Piece of Mind center of George Noory's gelatinous essence. All questions answered. Our journey complete. The veil of countless nightmares, at last pierced with one swipe of the blue lodge cake cutter. (it beats the almighty hell out of a Rubbermaid trowel.)

We consumed every charmed particle of that blueberry communion and when done, Russell, somewhat excitedly, said....

"That was just the first course. Next up is Shriner cherry mean baby."

I love Sundays. My favorite day of the week.

As Ira Levin might, and did say in the past, it was, The Perfect Day.

I sensed everyone needed a break from all the lies.

You are so welcome.

I love you all.

Cam out.

A prayer:

Thank you, Ra. Bless and protect us and the land and its crops. And bless the new Pharaoh that is god in the flesh with a baboon mask fetish on the wrestling channel. And bless all the great pharaohs in the past who later found themselves unfortunately laid out on the servants' folding tables in Victorian "unwrapping parties."

Bless the lapis luzuli scarabs forcefully extracted from such unfortunate husks. Bless the Victorian babies who swallowed the blue beetles.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 29, 2014, 09:41:52 PM
thanks, Bar Tell! You're one of my favorite posters! Your accolades mean everything to me.

You're not a tease...(I think that's what I mean)  ;)

onan

I am looking forward to my flight in 2 weeks. I can't wait to be greeted by friendly and considerate flight staff. I am excited to travel on a machine that has been inspected and repaired to perfection by caring and focused people with no other thoughts than the safety of those flying. I also am eager to meet all the intelligent and courteous passengers. And all of it for a mere pittance.

wr250

Quote from: onan on June 30, 2014, 04:30:00 AM
I am looking forward to my flight in 2 weeks. I can't wait to be greeted by friendly and considerate flight staff. I am excited to travel on a machine that has been inspected and repaired to perfection by caring and focused people with no other thoughts than the safety of those flying. I also am eager to meet all the intelligent and courteous passengers. And all of it for a mere pittance.
dont forget that you love the TSA ,maybe they will do a cavity check for your enjoyment?

I love driving in NYC. Everything, from the endless vistas of smooth, quiet asphalt roadways to the colorful showmanship of taxi and city bus drivers, lends itself to an enjoyable commute each day. The alert pedestrians who patiently wait for the big red hand to turn into a big white hand, the bicycle riders who keep to the bicycle paths with no sudden veering: they are all part of the experience. And let's not forget to salute the wonderful workers of the Sanitation  Department who give us the opportunity each Monday and Thursday to spend time fully immersing ourselves in a random city block with other drivers, a real NYC block party, accompanied by the odors that make the city great. From our pristine parkways to our courteous fellow commuters, it's one big love fest. In fact, I love it so much I wish I had another job so I could commute more often. I ♥ NYC driving!

Bart Ell

9/10 men will choose entering the vagina instead of the mouth.

Yorkshire pud

If change falls out of my pockets when I sit on the driver's seat, it never falls down the tiny gap between the centre console and the seat making it an impossible task to retrieve it without unbolting the seat.

pyewacket

I got my weekly call from the president of PrimRat asking me what I would do to make them the greatest communications company ever. I said , "use your greatest asset! Clone Noory.... literally! Have him on the airwaves 24/7. Noory does Sunday morning religious hours, gardening shows on how to kill stink bugs, restaurant reviews, and expert advice on how to fix your car, how to improve your love life, political analysis... the possibilities are endless, I said. Damn the zerox effect- clone that guppy until you run out of genetic toner!!! I would listen.  How could I not?- he'd be everywhere! 

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on June 30, 2014, 05:41:08 AM
dont forget that you love the TSA ,maybe they will do a cavity check for your enjoyment?

My non-pregnant wife who wanted a dose of radiation from the X-ray machines did not receive an under enthusiastic pat down from a TSA officer.

McPhallus

TSA workers are all upstanding individuals who work hard, never show a trace of impropriety, and are certainly vastly underpaid for all they do.

Buying a GM Chevy Malibu was the best damn decision I ever made! I'm so glad I was talked out of the Honda Accord!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

pate

In celebration of George's return to the airwaves tonight I intend to drink iced tea and soberly reflect upon his profoundly wise utterances.

jazmunda

I finally went on a vacation that didn't end with me spending days in the lavatory.

This story will not be continued on the next GabCast.

b_dubb

I don't have gas at all right now. I smell like a flower.

eddie dean

Botox is a wonderful product that is rarely used in Hollywood. People look completely natural and not at all expressionless nor creepy.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

b_dubb

Reverse mortgages

jazmunda

Women never fart.

Diane Sawyer is the most talented newscaster in the U.S. A. today.  I record her broadcasts and burn them to DVD for later perusal and to give away as tips to food servers.

eddie dean

Cam sometimes sends me Diane Sawyer DVDs.
I have never, ever used them for FAPing.

vegasrocker

MY name is NOT Dale and I am NOT the one responsible for discovering the entrance to the Malibu DUWB and sharing it with Fade To Black!!!  :-X

bateman

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 03, 2014, 12:41:12 PM
MY name is NOT Dale and I am NOT the one responsible for discovering the entrance to the Malibu DUWB and sharing it with Fade To Black!!!  :-X

You also just happen to be a graphic artist who shares the same username on Twitter & happen to be a Fade to Black fan. Seems plausible.

https://twitter.com/vegasrocker1

vegasrocker

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 01:05:35 PM
You also just happen to be a graphic artist who shares the same username on Twitter & happen to be a Fade to Black fan. Seems plausible.

https://twitter.com/vegasrocker1

I AM a Rocket Scientist, I have NEVER heard of Fade To Black, I DON'T have a twitter account, and I DON'T want you to follow me!!!  :D

wr250

well this is the bullshit thread, its much like opposite day.

vegasrocker

I would NEVER create cool graphics for a show I never heard of!!!  ;D

Bart Ell

This guy creates cool graphics!

wr250

Quote from: vegasrocker on July 03, 2014, 01:59:20 PM
I would NEVER create cool graphics for a show I never heard of!!!  ;D

just remember that we are a vaguely vicious but lovable group. 

vegasrocker

Quote from: bateman on July 03, 2014, 01:43:46 PM
You guys should talk. You sure have a lot in common.

https://twitter.com/vegasrocker1/status/484421266443489280/photo/1

This guy is an impostor and has NO interest in UFO's, the paranormal, or Art Bell....and has NEVER had a close encounter with 3 Greys!!!

vegasrocker

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 03, 2014, 02:01:21 PM
This guy creates cool graphics!

I appreciate your own ORIGINAL graphics and your passion for NOT copying what others have done!!!