• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bullshit.

Started by MV/Liberace!, June 27, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on June 28, 2014, 02:36:37 PM
Just to clarify ... because the horse is shackled to the carriage and begins to resent the carriage because it holds the horse back?

This is the Bullshit. thread sir. Take your truthsaying to the politics threads.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on June 28, 2014, 02:44:26 PM
This is the Bullshit. thread sir. Take your truthsaying to the politics threads.
I truly regret my intransigence and humbly ask your forgiveness. I hope you can find it in your heart -- your Australian heart surrounded by a layer of fat from succulent Chinese meals - to forgive me.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on June 28, 2014, 03:05:26 PM
I truly regret my intransigence and humbly ask your forgiveness. I hope you can find it in your heart -- your Australian heart surrounded by a layer of fat from succulent Chinese meals - to forgive me.

Is it wrong that I'm in Hong Kong and have only eaten meals consisting of ground meat and potatoes.

#cultured

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on June 28, 2014, 03:12:00 PM
Is it wrong that I'm in Hong Kong and have only eaten meals consisting of ground meat and potatoes.

#cultured

Cultured as in Penicillin?

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 28, 2014, 01:04:48 PM
I got up this morning and I didn't feel right. I felt like something had gotten into me. So I went into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror, reached up behind my head and hold up on a zipper of a  full-sized rubber mask and opened it from the back like peeling back the foreskin on an Indiana donkey. I looked into the mere and rather than my own visage I was looking at the real me, caramelized Laundromat! Yes I, caramelized laundromat, was actually Jackstar. And I've been dating Uncalled Screener who once sent MV a card that said "I MV you".

Well done, Tarbaby.  ;)

Bart Ell

Yes, very well done! FANTASTIC!

This is still the bullshit thread, right?

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

Yeah that, or the milquetoast thread. You know where everyone gets along and respects others ideas and appreciates differing opinions.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on June 28, 2014, 05:07:08 PM
Yeah that, or the milquetoast thread. You know where everyone gets along and respects others ideas and appreciates differing opinions.

You need to be a part of MV's inner circle to have access to that thread. Currently only banned members are being accepted.

Last time I looked above it was.

wr250

no this isnt the bullshit thread.
btw george noory is an excellent show host  who would never slur his speech or skip out early on a friday night.

Bart Ell

Quote from: wr250 on June 28, 2014, 05:50:11 PM
no this isnt the bullshit thread.

You just don't get it, man

McPhallus

In 2015, a few months before Art's return, it will be revealed that Bellgab.com is actually run by a cabal of power-hungry maniacs.

jazmunda

Quote from: McPhallus on June 28, 2014, 07:20:03 PM
In 2015, a few months before Art's return, it will be revealed that Bellgab.com is actually run by a cabal of power-hungry maniacs.

I'm not sure that's a secret I'm 2014.

eddie dean

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2014, 05:56:49 PM
You just don't get it, man

Was that bullshit?  ???
Damn, this thread is confusing...
correction, is not confusing!   :P

b_dubb

Art Bell will have a podcast in 2015

ItsOver

Art will never quit again.  He's just not that kind of guy.  George Noory is the best!

I am Jackstarticus.

[attachimg=1]

Eddie Coyle

I don't get all sexxed up for the last thursday of the month on C2C.

ItsOver

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 28, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

I don't get all sexxed up for the last thursday of the month on C2C.
Neither does the wonderful George Noory.  He thinks pious thoughts during his usual 8 hours of show prep.

WildCard

“Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you”
― Lemmy Kilmister

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2014, 10:41:52 PM
Neither does the wonderful George Noory.  He thinks pious thoughts during his usual 8 hours of show prep.

I weep for stray animals in his vicinity on that day.

I wear pink crocs when I visit The Church of Satan.

It's a casual and more friendly black sabbath than it used to be.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 28, 2014, 11:09:33 PM
I wear pink crocs when I visit The Church of Satan.

It's a casual and more friendly black sabbath than it used to be.

I told the old man, letting in King Diamond is cool, but Marc Almond was going too far.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 28, 2014, 11:13:16 PM
    I told the old man, letting in King Diamond is cool, but Marc Almond was going too far.

"They only come out at night," the old man replied. "And anyhow, we are programmed to receive."

Dateline

George Noory does not suck, not at all.

He has been nominated to the Radio Hall of Fame, and Art Bell is scheduled to present the acceptance speech, and present George Noory the award.

Bart Ell

Keith Rowland is a cutting edge web designer.

Tarbaby

thanks, Bar Tell! You're one of my favorite posters! Your accolades mean everything to me.

paladin1991

i came home fm work tonight and Art was in my kitchen making a sandwich.  Turkey.  I looked at the sandwich.  He looked at me.  I looked at him.  He looked at the sandwich.
Then we giggled like little girls over the delicious irony.  Art made me a sandwich, too.

Little Hater

British cops NEVER swear..NOT NEVER EVER.