• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What's your favorite t-shirt slogan

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, June 18, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

albrecht

I know its juvenile but I like cheesy t shirts.  I forgot a few classic ones that, frankly, I haven't seen in a while but also my hangouts have changed. The "Certified Muff-Driver" and the "Cocaine" logo like Coca-Cola never gets old. As does the "No Fat Chicks". But 'Making Bacon' still my all time fav. The various puns on the "Big Johnson" shirts or fake bar "Liquor n the Front, Poker in the Rear" types shirts I'm not so fond of. Too easy and too many (at least back in the day.)

paladin1991

When I was till at Camp Pendleton, I used to wear a maternity t shirt in the gym, 'Bun in the oven, with an arrow pointing down'    I had seen this in a Police Academy movie and loved it. 

Some of the t-shirts foreign tourists wear here are hilarious.  Written in English, they either make no sense at all or are merely borderline nonsensical. 

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2014, 01:09:35 AM
Some of the t-shirts foreign tourists wear here are hilarious.  Written in English, they either make no sense at all or are merely borderline nonsensical.

So true .. I remember some hilariously enigmatic Bart Simpson t-shirts in Thailand years ago.

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2014, 01:35:43 AM
So true .. I remember some hilariously enigmatic Bart Simpson t-shirts in Thailand years ago.

A person could be on the path to the most remote place on earth, get to the last group of huts. 

And some kid would be wearing a Billy Idol T-shirt.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2014, 02:03:47 AM
A person could be on the path to the most remote place on earth, get to the last group of huts. 
And some kid would be wearing a Billy Idol T-shirt.
I think those are collectors items now.

Heres a new shirt:
Linux instructions printed upside down tshirt
http://goo.gl/btbpXE

Little Hater

Seen on a very hot young lady in Florida: "I was going to fuck your brains out, but I see someone beat me to it."

Also, "I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look."

back in the mid 90s a guy called Srini Kumar started a website called Unamerican, with loads of crazy stickers and t shirt slogans...

my fave was nice an simple

maureen

Hyperbolists Unite!!!  You have nothing to lose but your chains of rationality!!

zeebo

Quote from: maureen on June 25, 2014, 11:52:13 AM
Hyperbolists Unite!!!  You have nothing to lose but your chains of rationality!!

Maureen your linguistic playfulness tickles my word-nerd sensibilities.  :D