• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Started by Stellar, June 15, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

Stellar

July 1, 2014 is a day which adds up to 182 days which is an 11 in Numerology.  The name Lucifer
in numerology numbers = 3339659 adds to 38 = 11 in numerology.  What I'm getting at, is Americans are facing a huge economic blow on FATCA day on July 1st, 2014.  Fatca just happens to add up to a 13.  Now I'm not quite sure, but it seems according to one site I have quoted below that Illuminati Numerology is different from regular numerology.

QuoteThe Illuminati (13 Ruling Crime Families) is a ritualistic organization that has been around since the Christian crusades. It has a special way of looking at numbers that we should all know about and uses the numbers for ritualistic witchcraft.

The number 11 is the number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with the number 11 aids in the raising of the anti-Christ.
http://helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html
FATCA: The new tax law for US citizens abroad
Secret Societies and Illuminati Documentary - Angels Demons and Freemasons

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on June 15, 2014, 04:48:34 PM
July 1, 2014 is a day which adds up to 182 days which is an 11 in Numerology.  The name Lucifer
in numerology numbers = 3339659 adds to 38 = 11 in numerology.  What I'm getting at, is Americans are facing a huge economic blow on FATCA day on July 1st, 2014.  Fatca just happens to add up to a 13.  Now I'm not quite sure, but it seems according to one site I have quoted below that Illuminati Numerology is different from regular numerology.

Who knows with those weirdo Illuminati and their love of symbols and numerology but I know FATCA is an awful thing. The US is one of the only countries on earth that taxes you- even if you live and earn income in another country. And demands to know so much about your personal finances. Of course, if you are a large corporation you don't need to worry. You can use your tax-dodging schemes without any compliant from the IRS or government. But if you are an individual they will come after you like rabid dogs. No wonder so many are giving up citizenship (even though, technically, it is illegal to give up citizenship for "tax purposes.")

onan

Taxes are bad. Bad people make symbols to satan. People with money have the ability to game the system.

July 1, or any other day is an arbitrary number. There are different calendars in use today. Do those calendars also enumerate the day of satan?

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on June 15, 2014, 05:44:44 PM
Taxes are bad. Bad people make symbols to satan. People with money have the ability to game the system.

July 1, or any other day is an arbitrary number. There are different calendars in use today. Do those calendars also enumerate the day of satan?
You're arguing metaphysics/made-up-physics with an out-of-work lifeguard. Quit while you're behind

wr250

Quote from: onan on June 15, 2014, 05:44:44 PM

taxes are not always bad. they are only bad when the govt takes the tax money and uses it to go over seas and unjustly overthrow other govts, then putting in place a puppet govt, which is soon overthrown,or uses the tax money to fund "freedom fighters" who turn against us after winning their civil war. this as opposed to helping its own citizens in any number of ways.

bigchucka

I take it that's different than what Glynis uses, which I think she said is Pythagorean Numerology?

That would have 7/1/2014 reducing to a six, and "Lucifer" being 12+21+3+9+6+5+18=74... 7+4=11, 1+1=2... wonder what would be in Hebrew?  You have heard that before, right?  Each character in Hebrew correlates with a number?

11 has an apparent importance in Crowley's Thelema religion, but I don't know what... and in numerology, it's the first "master number"...

And I thought that the Illuminati started in the early 1700's... not during the Crusades...

Sounds like this is a law that affects U.S. citizens and corporations (that will probably bribe their way out of it) that are out of the country.  I would imagine that if shit goes down overseas, the first place a U.S. citizen would go to is the U.S. Embassy in that country.... our tax dollars pay for that, correct?  So... they should get services our country provides and never have to pay taxes for it?  It just sounds like to me this is a way our government is trying to go after people that hide their assets offshore.

Catsmile

Oh my... how to explain... just.

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on June 15, 2014, 07:02:54 PM

Sounds like this is a law that affects U.S. citizens and corporations (that will probably bribe their way out of it) that are out of the country.  I would imagine that if shit goes down overseas, the first place a U.S. citizen would go to is the U.S. Embassy in that country.... our tax dollars pay for that, correct?  So... they should get services our country provides and never have to pay taxes for it?  It just sounds like to me this is a way our government is trying to go after people that hide their assets offshore.
True to an extent. My bitch is more on the lines of why almost no other country in the world does this. If I'm living and working in a foreign country (even for decades) but still a US citizen the IRS makes me pay income tax. Sure, there are some circumstances when I might need to go to an embassy for help but very rarely if living in a stable country. I never had to go once. But even so, other countries still help their citizens in those dire straits and don't take their foreign earned income especially if they are living there. And, yes, there are some exemptions and particular tax-treaty arrangements with especially European countries so that some income can be exempted but it a surprising amount of paperwork and the moral question remains: if you aren't using the services, roads, etc of the country why do they need to tax you? I pay the taxes in the country I'm living and working in, obviously so the double-taxation is a pain and the US government is curtailing and changing those exemptions also. And now the US wants to know any account you have over-seas- even when you live and work there! Some banks are now preferring not to do business with US citizens because of the regulations. And I'm not talking multimillionaires trying to hide assets but normal people who are trying to get a simple current (checking) account in a country in which one lives and works.

Avi

Oh, noes. The alarm went off in the smoke-free backroom of the Elders of Zion, to let us know that someone at bellgab was on to us again. The jig is up. I guess we should quit trying to fly that 11:11 hoax, too.

July 1, 2014 is a day which adds up to 182 days which is an 11 in Numerology.
you forgot to add 1+1 of the sum 11. that would be the number 2... just about what i think of your posts... a big runny number 2. funny how your number adding proves what your posts have been worth. your kind of people are a dime a dozen. besides... it's my right to help usher in the reign of Satan.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

He's moved on from HAARP, solar flares, chem trails, 9/11 already? Jeeze I didn't get that memo. Another day another conspiracy theory I suppose. Keeps him off the streets.

albrecht

Quote from: Avi on June 15, 2014, 10:17:28 PM
Oh, noes. The alarm went off in the smoke-free backroom of the Elders of Zion, to let us know that someone at bellgab was on to us again. The jig is up. I guess we should quit trying to fly that 11:11 hoax, too.
On the 11:11 thing. Twice this past weeks ive been listening to old Art Bell shows. Once on internet stream and once on my own mp3 files n he broke to bumper music of that hauntingly cool song "Some Velvet Morning" and glanced at my clock. 11:11 local current time! Strange. No coincidences.

Let's convince George to interview Stellar.  That would be a hoot.

bigchucka

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 15, 2014, 11:54:24 PM
Let's convince George to interview Stellar.  That would be a hoot.

He's wrote a book IIRC....

Alright, so is pro wrestling real? That's a conspiracy I want an answer to.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 16, 2014, 03:41:25 AM
Alright, so is pro wrestling real? That's a conspiracy I want an answer to.

Action and results are planned beforehand.... but injuries are real as shit.

Stellar

Quote from: albrecht on June 15, 2014, 05:06:03 PM
Who knows with those weirdo Illuminati and their love of symbols and numerology but I know FATCA is an awful thing. The US is one of the only countries on earth that taxes you- even if you live and earn income in another country. And demands to know so much about your personal finances. Of course, if you are a large corporation you don't need to worry. You can use your tax-dodging schemes without any compliant from the IRS or government. But if you are an individual they will come after you like rabid dogs. No wonder so many are giving up citizenship (even though, technically, it is illegal to give up citizenship for "tax purposes.")

Well its financial Armagedon day.  Here is a funny video of FATCA, but in reality not so funny.

FATCA Explained in 4 Minutes...

Stellar

Quote from: Stellar on July 01, 2014, 11:32:21 AM
Well its financial Armagedon day.  Here is a funny video of FATCA, but in reality not so funny.

Ok I knew shit would hit the fan with money and the middle class 5 years ago!  Just watch these two videos.  Oh bam a you are so nice to us middle class take your FATCA and shove it!  The first video its a laugh but very prophetic.

Denver Airport

Hey man are you Harold Camping?   'Sup dude, I thought you died last year.  Third times the charm, amiright?

Jackstar

Quote« Reply #6197 on: Today at 02:55:56 »

Jackstar

Quoteon: Today at 03:00:50 »

I'm not going to lie--it is a great gig.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2017, 03:04:49 PM
Explain this tree.

I posted this here, because it is the only thread that came up on the forum after searching for 'HAARP'. One presumes that Hillary deleted the others.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2014, 11:00:27 PM
He's moved on from HAARP, solar flares, chem trails, 9/11 already? Jeeze I didn't get that memo. Another day another conspiracy theory I suppose. Keeps him off the streets.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Which chocolates you going to have?

It gets funnier every time I read it.

Jackstar

QuoteTheir five main strategies:

1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning

2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand

3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity

4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.

5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.

I just looked at my clock and it said 11:11!  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 21, 2017, 03:49:46 PM
I just looked at my clock and it said 11:11!  :o

Time to get a new clock.