• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

ISIS

Started by Quick Karl, June 10, 2014, 04:34:29 PM

albrecht

Obama must be celebrating. The latest news is that the Sunni radicals in the ISIS have gotten Stinger missiles! Furthermore some of the matériel will be send to Syria to help the ISIS in their fight there. Obama and Sunni side is celebrating. Let us hope Iran still has some missiles left over from Iran-Contra deals to counter these radicals.
Btw: has anyone told Obama or the other radicals that ISIS was an Egyptian god? Maybe they should use another acronym because that is blaspheming and might entail you getting your head chopped off for worshiping someone other than Muhammad.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2014, 06:13:34 PM
Obama must be celebrating. The latest news is that the Sunni radicals in the ISIS have gotten Stinger missiles! Furthermore some of the matériel will be send to Syria to help the ISIS in their fight there. Obama and Sunni side is celebrating. Let us hope Iran still has some missiles left over from Iran-Contra deals to counter these radicals.
Btw: has anyone told Obama or the other radicals that ISIS was an Egyptian god? Maybe they should use another acronym because that is blaspheming and might entail you getting your head chopped off for worshiping someone other than Muhammad.
They don't need missiles.  The ISIS guys are all 100 feet tall and swat F-18s and Apaches out of the sky.  I know this from listening to Fox News and from hearing John McCain and Lynzee Graham.  It's no wonder 30,000 Iraqi troops fled from just 800 of them in Mosul and left all their US stuff.  I also read that they picked up $430M in cash from the banks in Mosul.

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2014, 06:13:34 PM
... Btw: has anyone told Obama or the other radicals that ISIS was an Egyptian god? Maybe they should use another acronym because that is blaspheming...

Some media outlets translate their name as ISIL - Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. 

Whatever we call them, as you know the most important thing is that we be politically correct towards these dirt-bags.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 16, 2014, 07:47:04 PM
Is that 'Sen' in front of his name short for Senile?

"Sen" in front of McInsane's name is shot for miserable cock-sucking dirt-bag progressive scumbag prick douchebag that is really a democrat pretending to be a republican, that should drop dead.

If there is one piece of shit in Washingsewer, District of Traitors, that I hate more than I am able to put into words, it is that walking-talking human fecal sample.

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 16, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

Some media outlets translate their name as ISIL - Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. 

Whatever we call them, as you know the most important thing is that we be politically correct towards these dirt-bags.
Yeah, I think that there are two affiliated groups; or that the ISIL sort of became ISIS as it expanded? It is hard to keep up with these radical nutjobs affiliations. In any event, this policy of shipping guns to them one side and fighting them on the other is really amazing.

I don't know if Obama is simply incompetent as the press would have you believe. Or the whole destabilization programs and re-bordering/re-structuring in the middle east plans of various neo-cons, Brezenski, Kissinger types advocate. Or the military-industrial-complex stuff. Or that this character Obama has allegiances with the Sunni sects. Or what. But it is a crazy situation that will bite us and Europe at some point. Unless we can secure our borders and remove the internal threat already existing here.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on June 18, 2014, 12:42:06 PM
Who knew terrorist lunatics had such a sense of humor?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/isis-supporters-mock-michelle-obama-bringbackourhumvee/
A lot of these newer crazies are young men have gone back to their lands to fight from places in Europe (and even the USA) so would be more familiar with humor, tweeting, internet, etc.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2014, 08:27:34 PM
... Obama has allegiances with the Sunni sects.
That kind of fantasy self-delusion is acceptable in discussions on bigfoot and Cydonia but is auto-dismissive in a rational discussion of actual world events. 

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 19, 2014, 12:32:11 PM
That kind of fantasy self-delusion is acceptable in discussions on bigfoot and Cydonia but is auto-dismissive in a rational discussion of actual world events.
He has allegiances to the Sunni side. He grew up in Indonesia which is primarily Sunni. His father and much of his family is Sunni. He campaigned for his purported cousin Odinga who is Sunni- and also got Islamic law into the new Kenyan constitution by fomenting ethnic violence when he lost an election. He is supporting ISIL, Al Qaeda, and other rebels in Syria that are Sunni. He support "Arab Spring" stuff in Egypt which was primarily inspired by the Muslim Brotherhood, which is Sunni. About the only country in the region that he will criticize in speeches are non-Sunni: Iran and Syria. He famously will not admit the Turkish genocide of Armenians (and some other Christians like Greek ones), though before he became President he said he would call it genocide, because Turkey is Sunni.

paladin1991

Whatever, Geezer.  The O is a back shooting son of a bitch.  He's a politician.  They will all shoot you in the back. 

Back to OP.  Last time I checked RL news, there was talk of sending in 500 Marines for 'non-combat' roles.  WTF?  That's the ONLY thing we were selected for.  Combat.  Not dishwashing, hand holding or ass wiping.  Combat.   
500 Marines WILL stop 10,000 of Hadji's best if they are given full release on the battle field.  Trouble is, Hadji and Johnny Muj don't fight like warriors.  They will continue with their terror tactics and take certain knowledge that the US gov won't fight  them like we should.   

So we will throw American boys and girls on the altar.  Time for another sacrifice.   Scumbag pols.  All of THEIR children, 16 and up should be put into uniform and sent with the Marines. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2014, 12:43:45 PM
He has allegiances to the Sunni side. He grew up in Indonesia which is primarily Sunni. His father and much of his family is Sunni. He campaigned for his purported cousin Odinga who is Sunni- and also got Islamic law into the new Kenyan constitution by fomenting ethnic violence when he lost an election. He is supporting ISIL, Al Qaeda, and other rebels in Syria that are Sunni. He support "Arab Spring" stuff in Egypt which was primarily inspired by the Muslim Brotherhood, which is Sunni. About the only country in the region that he will criticize in speeches are non-Sunni: Iran and Syria. He famously will not admit the Turkish genocide of Armenians (and some other Christians like Greek ones), though before he became President he said he would call it genocide, because Turkey is Sunni.
Drivel.  Utterly wrong. Obama grew up in Honolulu HI except for less than four years in Jakarta between age 6 and 10.  Raised by his mother, and mostly influenced by his Methodist grandparents. This brief period in a little boy's life has been conflated by the loonie right into secret training as a Muslim mole to bring down the West.  At age ten...you bet. 

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 19, 2014, 01:18:32 PM
Drivel.  Utterly wrong. Obama grew up in Honolulu HI except for less than four years in Jakarta between age 6 and 10.  Raised by his mother, and mostly influenced by his Methodist grandparents. This brief period in a little boy's life has been conflated by the loonie right into secret training as a Muslim mole to bring down the West.  At age ten...you bet.
There are pictures and speeches of him campaigning with his cousin Odinga but the BBC (hardly the right-wing press) and he has given speeches, money, and arms to the Sunni "Arab Spring" radicals and continues to do so even as they become more aggressive and are now fighting into Iraq close to Baghdad. He said in his own biography that the Adhan, Muslim call to prayer, was "the most beautiful thing." His father was a Muslim so under Islamic law and tradition he is a Muslim by default (in fact under some of their traditions it is a death sentence to renounce your faith and adopt another one.) And who can forget the infamous Freudian slip or national tv.

qaddisin

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2014, 01:53:26 PM
He said in his own biography that the Adhan, Muslim call to prayer, was "the most beautiful thing."

I think the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul is one of most beautiful buildings in the world. Must make me a Muslim. Or Greek Orthodox.

I find it funny that people who rail against the secret Muslim communist who wants to destroy freedom fail to realize that if he were as nefarious as they make him out to be, they wouldn't be able to say anything at all.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
... Back to OP.  Last time I checked RL news, there was talk of sending in 500 Marines for 'non-combat' roles.  WTF?...

Like the proverbial general fighting the previous battle, Obama is sending additional security to the US Embassy in Baghdad - thinking it will prevent another Benghazi.  Or at least this time ensuring he'll be able to say he did something. 

After several days of golf and dithering, this is what he comes up with.  What he's really done is put a few hundred more Americans in harms way.  If things are this dire, he should evacuate the Embassy to somewhere like Kuwait.   And unleash the bombers and Apache helicopters on the ISIS army.  No more ground troops.

Obama being a Muslim himself, and sympathetic to radical Islam, would sure explain a lot of what's been going on under this Administration.  Occam's Razor.

It's hard to say for sure based only on observation though.  We know he's trying to destroy as much of the country as he can, so perhaps he's merely being of assistance to the Islamists where he can as part of that larger picture.

Quote from: qaddisin on June 19, 2014, 02:07:39 PM
... I find it funny that people who rail against the secret Muslim communist who wants to destroy freedom fail to realize that if he were as nefarious as they make him out to be, they wouldn't be able to say anything at all.

This is a large and great country.  Even a President can't take it down on the sly in just a term or two.  Try looking at the trend lines.

Quick Karl

Quote from: qaddisin on June 19, 2014, 02:07:39 PMI find it funny that people who rail against the secret Muslim communist who wants to destroy freedom fail to realize that if he were as nefarious as they make him out to be, they wouldn't be able to say anything at all.

What I find even funnier is that there actually exists in this country, someone that actually believes that a single person could come to power in this country, and just sweep away all rights on a whim, as you just suggested would be the case...

You are living proof of the utter failure of America's system of dis-education.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2014, 01:53:26 PM
His father was a Muslim so under Islamic law and tradition he is a Muslim by default (in fact under some of their traditions it is a death sentence to renounce your faith and adopt another one.)
While of your "proofs" are mere associations for your convenience, this thing about paternal (or maternal) religion being imprinted on one's soul in perpetuity is Calvinist predestiny in a burnoose.  You have the self-affirming mindset that all zealots and fundies share and, by extension, you've justified the jihadis' beheading of apostates.  If you, a non-Muslim (?), accept such drivel as proof of one's "Muslimism", why on earth shouldn't they.  I feel embarrassed for you. 

b_dubb

if ( hugeSuccess ) {
  praiseBush;
} else if ( hugeFailure ) {
  blameObama;
}

unset(basicReason);
unset(facts);

VtaGeezer

I think the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul is one of most beautiful buildings in the world. Must make me a Muslim. Or Greek Orthodox.

I find it funny that people who rail against the secret Muslim communist who wants to destroy freedom fail to realize that if he were as nefarious as they make him out to be, they wouldn't be able to say anything at all.
Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite movies, so on Monday I'm turning myself in to the FBI as a repressed jihadi.  How is it that the right, after spending tens if not hundreds of millions on anti-Obama oppo, and with many far right sympathizers high in the intel and LE communities, hasn't uncovered a shred of evidence to back up even the mildest of their goofy Birther-Muslim-Commie accusations? This is how their Puritanical forebears worked themselves up to burn witches and heretics.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 19, 2014, 02:27:51 PM
What I find even funnier is that there actually exists in this country, someone that actually believes that a single person could come to power in this country, and just sweep away all rights on a whim, as you just suggested would be the case...

Check the signature on bottom of the original Patriot Act.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 19, 2014, 02:56:13 PM
...  How is it that the right, after spending tens if not hundreds of millions on anti-Obama oppo, and with many far right sympathizers high in the intel and LE communities, hasn't uncovered a shred of evidence to back up even the mildest of their goofy Birther-Muslim-Commie accusations?...

I dunno, let's have a look at the various records he's been spending millions of dollars on keeping from public view and we'll see.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 19, 2014, 03:00:41 PM

I dunno, let's have a look at the various records he's been spending millions of dollars on keeping from public view and we'll see.
If they're so secret, how is it you know about them? Why aren't the rabid Tea Patsies like Cruz screaming about them from the top of the Capitol? Why the Benghazi Obsession Syndrome on Fox News when there are apparently impeachable offenses laying about on WND, Infowars, and the like?  Why hasn't Issa subpoenaed them?  Maybe because even the hardcore know it's BS good only for feeding the ranters? 

qaddisin

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 19, 2014, 02:27:51 PM

You've been one of the people crying about how the president is using the Constitution as toilet paper, fundamentally changing this country for the worse, and leads this cult of personality that wants to eradicate those that don't buy into the plan. Yourself and others play the Chicken Little act, but instead of the sky falling it's secret Muslim marxist president pushing his gay-loving, white-hating agenda on us all and we'll be crushed to death by a mass of illegal immigrant lesbians with AIDS. If I actually had the intelligence level you insinuate, I would believe every word you type and think Obama was a goddamn villain from an old Republic serial, and would be hiding under my desk in a fetal ball waiting for the bad man to go away.

And I'm living proof of the utter failure of the Catholic School education system, which means I don't believe in God, I don't believe that Obama is the fucking boogey man, and I can sack up and accept that sometimes shit just doesn't go the way I want it to.

albrecht

Correct, it was build by Christians, Greek Orthodox, and before the last group of Muslim hordes took over was even more beautiful because it had more murals, icons, and artwork that the "religion of peace" destroyed or stole.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 19, 2014, 02:57:50 PM
Check the signature on bottom of the original Patriot Act.
Exactly, THAT character Obama was supposed to be about "change", remember? He not only resigned it but enacted even more dastardly provisos and secret intelligence spying and operations on US citizen. Some "change". Not that I "can believe in."

someguy

Quote from: qaddisin on June 19, 2014, 03:16:50 PM
You've been one of the people crying about how the president is using the Constitution as toilet paper, fundamentally changing this country for the worse, and leads this cult of personality that wants to eradicate those that don't buy into the plan. Yourself and others play the Chicken Little act, but instead of the sky falling it's secret Muslim marxist president pushing his gay-loving, white-hating agenda on us all and we'll be crushed to death by a mass of illegal immigrant lesbians with AIDS. If I actually had the intelligence level you insinuate, I would believe every word you type and think Obama was a goddamn villain from an old Republic serial, and would be hiding under my desk in a fetal ball waiting for the bad man to go away.

And I'm living proof of the utter failure of the Catholic School education system, which means I don't believe in God, I don't believe that Obama is the fucking boogey man, and I can sack up and accept that sometimes shit just doesn't go the way I want it to.

You're not allowed to post rational and reasonable things here. It's all ignorance all the time.

VtaGeezer

Is al-Maliki drugged?   Is the Shiite inner circle playing "Bernie" with this dude? I don't think I've ever seen a more wooden, emotionless, expressionless public figure (at least not since Bush was informed about the WTC attack).  Or maybe he's a Botox addict. Does anyone else notice this?