• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ultimate Weapon against Tyranny

Started by Stellar, May 26, 2014, 09:02:02 AM

Stellar

The Ultimate Weapon against Tyranny

The independent thinker proclaimed his angst, towards the Bourgeoisie's’ hands of Tyranny 

His medium of choice was a digitized machine which recorded every triggered type set font

Aimed at an oligarchy of corrupt power within the halls of marble where they strolled to and fro wearing wing tipped shoes as they crushed under heal and toe the many

Letters streamed together as an endless supply of ammunition which became words formed into sentences as a weapon of Truth which patriots truly enjoy

The writer wondered in awe how nature and love could not bear the empty suits that cowered in fear for control

Truth set them free from the injustices of a few who plotted schemes to obliterate the masses dreams with a dark ploy

The mind needed another sip of caffeine as the smoke meandered towards the heavens and the tobacco was fine

No, death for these traitors was not the agenda, but merely a wake-up call from a lone sentinel only wishing they would surrender unto justice, love and truth

But the date never changed, because every year was 1984 during the New World Order time

As he knew God’s mind as a Revelation sign for the unfaithful wicked shall plummet into Oblivion's evil house

Therefore words became death as the four horsemen road upon the vile in the future

Yes the word of love is of greater power over any evil as it follows truth to end the ruse

Thomas E. O’Neil
Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Video)

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2014, 09:22:38 AM

I love Depeche Mode!!
Dedicated to memory Active, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Vets and Patriots of America on this Memorial Day In the Quest for Freedom!
Thomas E. O’Neil

Jackstar

This is the Depeche Mode video that I imagine being dedicated here:

Wrong: http://youtu.be/QrtydD2u1N0

Sometimes, waking up comes too late.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 26, 2014, 12:18:21 PM
This is the Depeche Mode video that I imagine being dedicated here:

Wrong: http://youtu.be/QrtydD2u1N0

Sometimes, waking up comes too late.

Follow the Coma

From the reverie Wake
But sleep is weeping later
Shall ignorance be bliss?
As the lie said ache
Than anxiety is a kiss
Find your falseness in the paper
When you reminisce

So it reads you’re a pauper
Because the dollar is a paper machete
Of blindness petrol blood
When the sting of war
Turns you to mud

This perception
A hat on a Rabbit
For your destination
Spirals forgery media
It’s just a habit
Blind Nation
of Delilah

But the tortoise knows
No Reality without the rabbit
Then a student
Pulls the pebble
As the teacher vanishes
Pouring knowledge this kettle
Coma is gone to your credit

Snap - I ve Got The power

Vinnie Paz - End of days ANTI NWO Music video

albrecht

Jello-Biafra/ICE-T
Ice-T- Shut Up, Be Happy
Though I really love it when Megadeth used it for opening in a tour with HolyWars. Epic live.
MEGADETH-Holy Wars Punishment The Punishment Due+Intro
There also was a great mash-up, is that what the kids call it?, of I think, a Ministry song with the great Chayefsky film "Network" clips and hodgepodge of flashing corporate network symbols and news hosts with a "kill your tv" sledge-hammer ending. But, alas, I can't find on youtube anymore. Maybe a copyright deal or time has moved on. But it was powerful and cool.

b_dubb

weapon against tyranny.  weapon against tranny.  whatevs.  i'd say knowing what actual tyranny is would be a good first step.  are you being oppressed or have you just made shitty decisions? effectively oppressing yourself. 

Unfortunately for Stellar, the best weapon against tyranny isn't believing everything you read on the internet.  Or barring an ability or willingness to read, what you watched in a poorly edited Youtube video.