• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Quote from: Chine on October 11, 2014, 07:34:28 PM
B Dubb! I saw she was hosting tonight and immediately thought of you! Haha. Also, at the new agey metaphysical store I read at we have water that you spray in your mouth ... For vibrational transformational energetic healing to reach your highest divine ! Haha. All your favorite words!

Zeebo! I saw a squirrel climbing up a tree with a small burrito (or tamale). Wish I got a picture. I went back and he stashed it already.

I saw Morbo taking a small apple from our apple tree awhile ago but I wish we had a burrito tree too.

btw did you know deer eat tomatoes?  I wish I had before I lost my late crop :(

Chine

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 11, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
I saw Morbo taking a small apple from our apple tree awhile ago but I wish we had a burrito tree too.

btw did you know deer eat tomatoes?  I wish I had before I lost my late crop :(

No, didn't know that about deer. And yes, a burrito tree would be awesome!  :)

Nebraska888

Lisa is on tonight......and, she actually has two interesting guests!  She is definitely NPR (National Public Radio) host material.....however, I am willing to listen to her tonight because of her topics.  We'll see what happens.

NoMoreNoory

I hope you are listening to Lee Cigar. Michael Lewis is (unwittingly) hilarious. In fact, I think he may be the ghost of Peter Cook.

NoMoreNoory

Here is Michael Lewis practicing his Shake Weight......

(Answers on a postcard if anyone knows what that is)

[attachimg=1]

paladin1991

I was listening on the way home fm work.  Good Grief!  I can barely understand this English fossil as he slurs and blends the King's Fucking English.

NoMoreNoory

From Mr Lewis's website......

Services Offered

Emotion Code / Body Code
AngelTherapyâ,,¢
Internet Angel Card Readings
Reiki
Angelic Reiki
Etheric Healing using Shambhala Healing Tools
Shambhala Pyramid Meditation
Haunted premises investigated using scientific instruments and psychics
Alien abductees counselled (Anonymity guaranteed)
All therapies £30

Pyramid Meditation and Internet Angel Card Readings £10

Charging of essences or objects in pyramid £5 plus postage as applicable

I am also available for lectures within reasonable travelling distance.

Come to think of it, he may be the ghost of Marty Feldman. Back in the day, he did a sketch on the BBC in which he played God. Dressed in his mac, scarf and bowler hat, he accosted people at bus stops and informed them 'I'm God, you know. Bow down and worship me.' Failure to cough up five quid to God would, he warned result in being instantly smitten with a plague of boils or frogs.

Ms Cigar is battling hard, but you sense everyone is cracking up in the studio.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 11, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
I saw Morbo taking a small apple from our apple tree awhile ago but I wish we had a burrito tree too....

For those of you who don't know, Morbo is my evil twin.  He not only pilfers apples, but he gives spectacularly bad investment advice.  Best to just give him a wide berth, and don't let him crash on your couch if he asks you ... you'll be missin' your fruit cups and possibly a checkbook in the morning.

Nebraska888

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 11, 2014, 11:49:21 PM
I was listening on the way home fm work.  Good Grief!  I can barely understand this English fossil as he slurs and blends the King's Fucking English.

I could not understand him........maybe one word in each sentence!   ::)

b_dubb

This show is ridiculous

Quote from: zeebo on October 12, 2014, 12:30:40 AM
For those of you who don't know, Morbo is my evil twin.  He not only pilfers apples, but he gives spectacularly bad investment advice.  Best to just give him a wide berth, and don't let him crash on your couch if he asks you ... you'll be missin' your fruit cups and possibly a checkbook in the morning.

I guess I should have qualified my statements a bit better.  It kind of looks like I was coming out of left field.

paladin1991

Okay.  I've just about had it.  I'm turning in.  I'll dream of Lee Cigar.  I'd smoke her.

All I want to hear about Angels is an explanation of their anatomy.  Are there male and female angels with genitalia and reproductive systems?  If so, do they use them in the traditional way, and can they make baby angels?  What about digestive systems?  Do they eat, eliminate, belch and break wind like humans?  Do they itch?  Hiccup?  Sweat?  Get cavities?  Etc.  I wish one of the C2C Angel experts would take the time to address those concerns sometime.

"Call an angel to change your appetite." 'Nuff said!

Frank Zappa said, "Call any vegetable and the answer is good, the vegetable will respond to you."  If that's true, why do we need angels when we have vegetables?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 11, 2014, 11:35:08 PM
I hope you are listening to Lee Cigar. Michael Lewis is (unwittingly) hilarious. In fact, I think he may be the ghost of Peter Cook.

Holy cow the first guest qualified for membership in the English Auxilliary of:  

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ktYwuw9Mnjo

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 12, 2014, 12:34:28 AM
I could not understand him........maybe one word in each sentence!   ::)
Same for me.  Stupid and careless; typical show prep by the stellar C2C team. 

scottydawg

OMG! What a wasteland of a show! :P Finally pulled up the ARTchives on my Samsung  Patrolpad and listened to Art talking to Craig Winn.
Show from November 2th, 2003 where he talks about meeting with terrorists groups and why they hate us and want to attack us.

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 12, 2014, 01:11:53 AM
All I want to hear about Angels is an explanation of their anatomy.  Are there male and female angels with genitalia and reproductive systems?  ...

You'd think Ms. Garr would ask the obvious ... Do they have boobs?  And if so are they just there for ornamental purposes?

ShayP

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 11, 2014, 11:48:48 AM
This bitch is allowed back this weekend. She is the worst host ever.

Agreed.  I can barely bring myself to attempt to listen. 

Quote from: zeebo on October 12, 2014, 12:52:50 PM
You'd think Ms. Garr would ask the obvious ... Do they have boobs?  And if so are they just there for ornamental purposes?

We can only speculate.

[attachimg=1]

However, it appears that some have bubbles.

[attachimg=2]

And it goes without saying that moobs are the work of the Devil.

If you ever need help from an angel, never, under any circumstances, appeal to the Archangel Martin.  He'll just make things worse and you'll probably wind up in prison.

[attachimg=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 13, 2014, 11:26:04 AM
If you ever need help from an angel, never, under any circumstances, appeal to the Archangel Martin.  He'll just make things worse and you'll probably wind up in prison.

[attachimg=1]
That makes far more sense not that the .jpg shows up on my screen.  It was a red "X" at first and I was a little confused.

laserjock

Guys, while there is a feminine aspect to her shows and what choices she is making, we should refrain from sexist comments unless there's an overwhelming reason, and I don't see that happening.  She IS attractive, but her sing song voice annoys me, and she does that whistely thing with her teeth/voice that grates on me.  I'd like to see women better represented on Radio and on CoastToCoast, but I don't like her take on what direction to take the show.

paladin1991

Quote from: laserjock on October 14, 2014, 08:01:52 PM
Guys, while there is a feminine aspect to her shows and what choices she is making, we should refrain from sexist comments unless there's an overwhelming reason, and I don't see that happening.  She IS attractive, but her sing song voice annoys me, and she does that whistely thing with her teeth/voice that grates on me.  I'd like to see women better represented on Radio and on CoastToCoast, but I don't like her take on what direction to take the show.
Please refrain fm posting what are clearly judgemental comments about the lady. 

Typical jock.

And you're reported.

Nebraska888

Lisa Garr,  NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO IS CALLING.........

She is NOT Coast host material.   :o  :o  :o

Quote from: laserjock on October 14, 2014, 08:01:52 PM

I was making fun of the angel show in particular and Lisa Garr just because of all the New Age twaddle she endorses.  I've never given a thought to the so-called "feminine aspect" of her shows, whatever that is. 

wr250

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2014, 04:28:02 PM
Lisa Garr,  NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO IS CALLING.........

She is NOT Coast host material.   :o  :o  :o

neither is snooron, but ...

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 15, 2014, 04:46:20 PM
...I've never given a thought to the so-called "feminine aspect" of her shows, whatever that is.

Maybe it's when once in awhile her boobs brush the microphone?

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2014, 05:33:23 PM
Maybe it's when once in awhile her boobs brush the microphone?

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D !!!!