• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

ShayP

If someone told me I could have any pick of guests interviewed on C2C and the choice of interviewer was Garr or Noory.......I'd take Noory 100% of the time.
IMO....Lisa Garr is the worst pick as a fill-in host ever.   :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2014, 07:01:51 AM
If someone told me I could have any pick of guests interviewed on C2C and the choice of interviewer was Garr or Noory.......I'd take Noory 100% of the time.
IMO....Lisa Garr is the worst pick as a fill-in host ever.   :-\
No man, no.  Linda Moulton Howe is the worst.  With her endless droning as she reads these tomes of confusion fm break to break.
At least with Lisa you can turn the volume down a scooch and fantasize while her Sex operater voice drones in the background.  That's a BIG plus to Lisa.  Speaking of big, did I ever tell you guys that I used to have this BIG thing for her aunt, Teri?

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 28, 2014, 09:58:34 AM
No man, no.  Linda Moulton Howe is the worst.  With her endless droning as she reads these tomes of confusion fm break to break.
At least with Lisa you can turn the volume down a scooch and fantasize while her Sex operater voice drones in the background.  That's a BIG plus to Lisa.  Speaking of big, did I ever tell you guys that I used to have this BIG thing for her aunt, Teri?

Teri Garr wasn't your typical sexy Hollywood actress, but she definitely had something goin' on.

Nebraska888

Lisa is a "nice" host.....but isn't Coast to Coast material.  NPR is calling.  ;)

QuoteSaturday September 6, 2014
Hosted by Lisa Garr
Guest(s): Ibrahim Karim, Josh Tickell
Joining host Lisa Garr (email), the founder of the science called BioGeometry, Dr. Ibrahim Karim, will discuss the principals behind it, which include balancing the activities of daily life, achieving harmony with our inner and outer environments, and humanizing modern technology. First hour guest, film director Josh Tickell talks about how the Millennial generation will be one of the most powerful vectors for social and economic change.

no please..
No please..
NO PLEASE.
FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHER EARTH PLEASE.

I cannot put up with anymore of these topics from Garr. It all actually, physically, makes me sick. I am being 100% honest here.. when I hear her voice and listen to her topics, I actually physically get a desire to vomit.

Ugh..
No more..
[attach=1]

cweb

Welp, good thing I'm getting sloshed Saturday night.

Guess if I get the urge to listen to some Coast, it's torrent time for moi.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 28, 2014, 09:58:34 AM
At least with Lisa you can turn the volume down a scooch and fantasize while her Sex operater voice drones in the background. 
At least two of us disagree with you.  I used to say that Wells was the worst that Coast had to offer.  I did not care about the voice- he sucked too much to be able to sit back, relax and listen.  I still have various radio shaped holes in my kitchen walls from some of his shows.  I have a couple from Garr's as well.

I just cannot listen to her crap without getting upset.  Therefore, no Coast for me when she hosts this weekend...
Quote from: HorrorReporter on September 05, 2014, 07:19:13 AM
no please..
No please..
NO PLEASE.
FOR THE LOVE OF MOTHER EARTH PLEASE.

Nebraska888

ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT RUINED BY GARR.    :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on September 06, 2014, 12:19:28 PM
ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT RUINED BY GARR.    :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

BioGeometry
Sat 09-06

Joining host Lisa Garr (email), the founder of the science called BioGeometry, Dr. Ibrahim Karim, will discuss the principals behind it, which include balancing the activities of daily life ...

Neb help me.  Is this like the Pythagorean Theorem for self-actualization?  Aromatherapy 2 + Biofeedback 2 = Consciousness 2    ? ? ?

zeebo

Quote from: cweb on September 05, 2014, 12:53:50 PM
Welp, good thing I'm getting sloshed Saturday night....

Me too, in fact I've decided to invent a Sat. nite Lisa Garr drinking game.  I'm calling it Mar-Garr-itaville Madness. 

Everytime she mentions any of the following it's a drink:

Energy
Harmony
Self-actualization
Destiny
Consciousness
New Awakening
Transformation

Scully

Quote from: wotr1 on September 05, 2014, 06:24:04 PM
...  I used to say that Wells was the worst that Coast had to offer.  I did not care about the voice- he sucked too much to be able to sit back, relax and listen.  I still have various radio shaped holes in my kitchen walls from some of his shows.  I have a couple from Garr's as well.

I just cannot listen to her crap without getting upset.  Therefore, no Coast for me when she hosts this weekend...

You must be reading my mind.  My feelings exactly.  >:(

zeebo

Hmmm.  "Veggie-Van" guest mentions people growing their own fuel so they can control the "means of production" right off the bat.  Bit of a dead giveaway there.

First line in wikipedia's entry on communism:

"Communism (from Latin communis â€" common, universal)[1][2] is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production ..."

Nebraska888

Garr needs to GO.  Boring as hell.   :P

b_dubb

The BS they were talking about last night just didn't make any sense. Some Egyptian guy invented some new voodoo? Couldn't care less. What a pile of new age bullshit.

b_dubb

I fully expect her next shows to be about crystals or energy healing

Wintermute

She got pegged with ole'  Ibrahim Karim AKA the doctor of home balancing BS. Gotta balance that energy in your building with one of his energy "L's" or your home will fly away to M83.

How can someone interview that guy without laughing?

Nebraska888

Quote from: b_dubb on September 07, 2014, 08:54:42 PM
The BS they were talking about last night just didn't make any sense. Some Egyptian guy invented some new voodoo? Couldn't care less. What a pile of new age bullshit.

Agreed!   ;)

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on September 07, 2014, 09:06:12 PM
I fully expect her next shows to be about crystals or energy healing

Dude crystals are for energy healing.  This is Garr 101 stuff.

Quote from: zeebo on September 07, 2014, 09:53:13 PM
Dude crystals are for energy healing.  This is Garr 101 stuff.

I just turned it on for a couple of minutes last night.  The guest was talking about the pyramids resonating with the geometry of their construction or some such nonsense.  Ms. Garr started in with something like "how would that work, exactly?"1  Ohhhh I could tell she was setting him up.  Then he went into some questionable analogy about how guitar strings can be made to harmonize.  "How does that relate to the pyramids?"2  she asked.  I knew she could smell blood and was going in for the kill.  More nonsense from the guest.  Then like a raptor on steroids she...   

agreed with him.  Radio off.

1,2 Actual quotes from Lisa Garr may not resemble those stated here.  I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

WOTR

Quote from: Scully on September 06, 2014, 11:14:55 PM
You must be reading my mind.  My feelings exactly.  >:(
But is your wall speckled with radio-shaped holes?

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 07, 2014, 10:14:33 PM
Then like a raptor on steroids she...   

agreed with him.  Radio off.
She learned from the master himself.

This bitch is allowed back this weekend. She is the worst host ever.

VtaGeezer

KTNN tonight then.  Hey-ah-ah-o-hey-hey-o-o.

Angel Therapy tonight!

"Next, metaphysician and spiritual psychologist Doreen Virtue will talk about Angel Therapy, a non-denominational spiritual healing method that involves working with a person's guardian angels and archangels to heal and harmonize every aspect of life."

Good luck, Clarence!

[attachimg=1]

"Get me! I'm givin' out wings!"

No Name Storm

The...worst...host....ever....EVER. Worse than Snoron!!

Wish she'd stick to her phone sex job....

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 11, 2014, 12:36:32 PM
Angel Therapy tonight! ....

Oh man, shaping up to be a classic must-listen show.  I mean therapy and angels?  It's like a double-decker sandwich of new age self-help Garrrrrrr-eatness.

Chine

Quote from: b_dubb on October 11, 2014, 06:16:52 PM
Bewbs

B Dubb! I saw she was hosting tonight and immediately thought of you! Haha. Also, at the new agey metaphysical store I read at we have water that you spray in your mouth ... For vibrational transformational energetic healing to reach your highest divine ! Haha. All your favorite words!

Zeebo! I saw a squirrel climbing up a tree with a small burrito (or tamale). Wish I got a picture. I went back and he stashed it already.