Author Topic: Lisa Garr  (Read 68890 times)

Re: Lisa Garr
« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2018, 06:14:44 PM »
https://civilwartalk.com/attachments/lee-cigar-jpg.28301/

DON"T smoke 'em if you got 'em because they likely will be banned soon or, at least, renamed.  ;)

« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2018, 06:20:02 PM »
DON"T smoke 'em if you got 'em because they likely will be banned soon or, at least, renamed.  ;)

Not to invoke the rath of Beezlebubb but...

I seldom listen when she hosts but I switched it on after Hoagland finished. Jeez is she terrible with callers.  That frigging giggle to drown out the caller when she wants to just hang ip on them is an interesting, yet annoying technique. I thought Connie Willis was bad with the pot giggles.

« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »
Lee's cigar?  I'd never smoke her them! :)

« Reply #573 on: March 13, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »
At least the Jeremy Kagan guy was honest. Usually those people don't admit the agenda and how they push "social change" via emotional story-telling not based on logic or analysis. And that telling a "story" is more important than facts and statistics. And isn't pretending Hollywood is about entertainment but really a vehicle for them to push certain social agendas.

« Reply #574 on: May 06, 2018, 12:34:41 AM »
This pain-relief interview is a perfect example of the worst of C2C. Lisa's interview style and the wacky doctor sound like every paid fake-medical show on every other station this time of night.

« Reply #575 on: May 06, 2018, 01:42:11 AM »
This pain-relief interview is a perfect example of the worst of C2C. Lisa's interview style and the wacky doctor sound like every paid fake-medical show on every other station this time of night.

I listened to a bit of this delusional goof and you're right he's just like all the others, making wild claims and raising false hopes.  This kind of woo-woo alt. health show is pretty much the worst.  Even Ms. Lisa's honey-smooth voice is not enough to salvage this dud.