• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

MV/Liberace!

hi, usagi.  your avatar looks like elaine benes.

anagrammy

Quote from: Usagi on March 30, 2011, 06:46:32 PM
Oh, and if I were a stalker, I'd stalk Richard C. Hoagland.

Welcome Usagi,

Don't you think Hoagland would be hunched over yellow tablets most of the day?  What fun is that?  I saw David  Icky and Alex Jones and they are packing on the lard.  What is it about the weird paranormal investigation/conspiracy world that makes people gain weight?   (Not that I'm a junior miss, you understand, but I'm just saying). 

I would rather follow David Wilcox myself... everything he says is unexpected.

Anagrammy

JMBennett89

hi i am new and i am wondering what time dose coast to coast start telling there stories on the radio thanks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JMBennett89 on April 02, 2011, 10:43:05 PM
hi i am new and i am wondering what time dose coast to coast start telling there stories on the radio thanks.
what kind of stories???

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael V. on April 02, 2011, 10:48:05 PM
what kind of stories???

Once upon a time.... Noory Sucks.

The General

24 hours a day if you click here...
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,433.0.html

b_dubb

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

anagrammy

I also received this message in my private email yesterday.

Anagrammy

Bounder

Yassas, everyone!

I'm new and glad to meet you.

I miss Art.  I've listened to many a classic Coast hour.  I crave more -- of like quality -- and I suspect there's no better marketplace for suggestions than here at the CoastGab Mine.

Prove me right!

EvB

Quote from: Bounder on April 09, 2011, 12:34:00 AM
Yassas, everyone!

I'm new and glad to meet you.

I miss Art.  I've listened to many a classic Coast hour.  I crave more -- of like quality -- and I suspect there's no better marketplace for suggestions than here at the CoastGab Mine.

Prove me right!

Welcome Bounder.  Glad to have you aboard.

JustOneFix

Quote from: Michael V. on April 01, 2011, 08:57:05 PM
hi, usagi.  your avatar looks like elaine benes.

If she was Elaine Benes, I'd like to get her Christmas Card!

Seriously- welcome to the board Usagi!

pepsiguy

hi everybody. Long time lurker (my defining quality). I owned a donut shop back in the 90`s. Thought the show was too over the top at first, but got hooked. I sold out about the same time Art did. the nights would just fly by. I found this site from a Noory sucks google search, i guess about 6 or 8 months ago, and got stage fright every time i wanted to comment on a subject but with sweaty palms here i am. Michael, thank you for sacrificing so much of your time to make this a great place to visit. And thanks for the streams, thought i had heard the last from Art. Btw, Noory sucks. ;) 

anagrammy

Quote from: pepsiguy on April 11, 2011, 05:09:56 PM
hi everybody. Long time lurker (my defining quality). I owned a donut shop back in the 90`s. Thought the show was too over the top at first, but got hooked. I sold out about the same time Art did. the nights would just fly by. I found this site from a Noory sucks google search, i guess about 6 or 8 months ago, and got stage fright every time i wanted to comment on a subject but with sweaty palms here i am. Michael, thank you for sacrificing so much of your time to make this a great place to visit. And thanks for the streams, thought i had heard the last from Art. Btw, Noory sucks. ;)

Welcome pepsiguy, you are in the right place and the right time.  Post often!  Don't be nervous--we make fools of ourselves regularly here and, as you know, the gang is pretty forgiving.

Anagrammy

I owned a donut shop back in the 90`s. Thought the show

Hello and Welcome!

I am fascinated and obsessed with donuts and donut shops, and am intrigued by your having been so involved in the industry. I hope we will share the opportunity to discuss this in the future.

thanks!

MV/Liberace!

A pleasure to find you here, brother. Post often.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

violaine

hello!~ happy to have finally joined the forum. i'm a mid-20something graphic artist from the american midwest (now living in the south) and am a reasonably new c2cAM fan -- my partner and i listen to art bell reruns every night as we are going to sleep (we skip the noory.) my main motivation for listening is my looove of and fascination with the paranormal. i used to think c2c was only about aliens, so i never listened, even though i was very curious -- horrible nightmares about abduction/being chased/etc by aliens for most ofmy life made me flip my wig anytime i came across something to do with them. i got over that recently and now i'm a little fixated on stuff like c2c! i've always been really fascinated by the fantastic and the unexpected...

nice to meet all of you :)

Mops

I don't know if I am a new member or not, but I am indeed honored to have been allowed to join with you in sharing my favorite Arthur Godfrey stories. 

valdez

Wecome to violaine, pepsiguy, mops, bounder, and all new coastgabbers.  Breakfast is at noon, the breakroom fridge gets cleaned out on friday's.  Play nice with the cat.

George sucks

Greetings folks. Suppose I should post up here. Glad to have found the place. Helps me deal with my Noory problem.

The General

Quote from: George sucks on April 12, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
Greetings folks. Suppose I should post up here. Glad to have found the place. Helps me deal with my Noory problem.
Greetings George Sucks!

b_dubb

Quote from: valdez on April 12, 2011, 07:36:31 AM
    Wecome to violaine, pepsiguy, mops, bounder, and all new coastgabbers.  Breakfast is at noon, the breakroom fridge gets cleaned out on friday's.  Play nice with the cat.

and pet the dog

pepsiguy

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 11, 2011, 09:09:14 PM

Hello and Welcome!

I am fascinated and obsessed with donuts and donut shops, and am intrigued by your having been so involved in the industry. I hope we will share the opportunity to discuss this in the future.

thanks!
i actually owned a franchise in a small town of about 1200 folks. was there for over 15 years, you kind of achieve celeb status, i also graduated from the local high school and my folks owned a small gas station just around the curve from me. it was some good times, sold out in 2000. moved north about 25 miles. i made a pretty good donut, i ate them every day and still enjoy donuts often.

aldousburbank

Welcome PepsiGuy.  I'm looking forward to reading your posts and determining if you're anywhere nearly as weird as the rest of us.

Just one warning.  Don't even think about getting Michael V. and me started on the Mexican Coke in the bottle vs Mexican Pepsi in a bottle debate.  The facts are on our side! :)

pepsiguy

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 13, 2011, 06:58:27 PM
Welcome PepsiGuy.  I'm looking forward to reading your posts and determining if you're anywhere nearly as weird as the rest of us.

Just one warning.  Don't even think about getting Michael V. and me started on the Mexican Coke in the bottle vs Mexican Pepsi in a bottle debate.  The facts are on our side! :)
Texas dr pepper, and the whole corn syrup/ sugar debate. preference gentlemen

rkowna

What a great place.  The first time I heard coast was the first time Michio Kaku was on.  My brother and I were camping i Quebec, I was on bear watch, and sat fixed to the radio.  I remember telling him that I found the ultimate science radio show.  About a month or so later, it is 3 AM, my wife wakes me up to tell me my brother is on the phone, it is an emergency. 

It was his first time listening to the show, and it was a replay of Mel's hole, or maybe jst a follow up. Anyway, the emergency was that I must be brain damaged.  Science?  Survival food , crank up lights and radios?  Endless holes?  He was angry.

Some people got it, some didn't. The mix was great, though.  Some nights were downright stupid.  Art's deadpan, though, made it good.  Then, there were nights that were magic.  Mel's Hole, every Michio Kaku, Ghost to Ghost, New Years Eve, when Art lifted the rock Richard Hoagland was living under and unleashed im on the public.

What a great show. And a great site.  While you can never go home, it is nice to visit. 

b_dubb

mel's hole.  i just can't understand why anyone would believe this crap.  is that what inpired the movie "Holes"?