• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Sundowner

Hello. After a long time lurking, I decided to join. Thanks for having me  :)

Quote from: Sundowner on October 05, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

Welcome! Post often! Nice to have a fresh new perspective.

zeebo

Hi Sundowner, glad you've come out of the lurking shadows to join our chaotic chorus.  Have fun. 

maureen

Quote from: Sundowner on October 05, 2014, 11:13:15 PM
Welcome, Sundowner!  Hope you enjoy being had! ;)

I was PortlandDangler for 2 years. I Have ADD so I lost my password and email address/password. I'm back Baby! Did Sardondi come back yet?

truncated

Quote from: zeebo on August 04, 2014, 03:21:06 AM
Hi trunc, have fun - lurk as you wish, but feel free to join in and post as well.
as well.
Quote from: aldousburbank on August 21, 2014, 06:30:36 PM
Watch out for these people as they are quite strange.
Don't bogart the creative cosmic mojo!
Quote from: zeebo on August 22, 2014, 01:00:12 AM
Actually, better beware of the ones who aren't strange - they're probably government operatives.
Looks like it will be ok, you are are ALL bizarre. It's like a 2nd string jedi training camp washout, olympics. ;)

CrissaRobin

Hi everyone! I am also new to this site but have been listening to Art Bell for YEARS!!

maureen

Quote from: CrissaRobin on October 31, 2014, 06:12:02 AM
Hi everyone! I am also new to this site but have been listening to Art Bell for YEARS!!
Welcome to the wonderful and weird! Threads for all inclinations! A fabulous fórum of fun! Enjoy!!

zeebo

Welcome CrissaRobin. Glad you've joined this curious melting pot of personalities.  :D

popple

Welcome, CrissaRobin!

Are you vaguely lovable? You'll fit right in  ;D

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: CrissaRobin on October 31, 2014, 06:12:02 AM

Howdy. Welcome to this. Whatever that means.

truncated

Quote from: zeebo on August 04, 2014, 03:21:06 AM
Hi trunc, have fun - lurk as you wish, but feel free to join in and post as well.
I tried, I can't post "as well" yet. Prolly never will, squirrel. I'm sorry our government (in the name of science) is messing with your Artic kin!
http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/science_nation/arcticgroundsquirrels.jsp

Albemuth

I’m a long time lurker too. You guys make me laugh pretty consistently so I decided to get onboard….I miss the old Coast-To-Coast shows with Art. That Noory doofus has got to go…

Quote from: Albemuth on November 13, 2014, 12:48:16 PM
I’m a long time lurker too. You guys make me laugh pretty consistently so I decided to get onboard….I miss the old Coast-To-Coast shows with Art. That Noory doofus has got to go…

Welcome to the asylum, Albemuth!  With that attitude, you'll go far!

yoego

prepare to be boarded you scallywags! yes gns! run for your wives, wets kawl et uh shnew chaptuh! be coo, not a foo!

zeebo

Quote from: yoego on November 17, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
prepare to be boarded you scallywags! yes gns! run for your wives, wets kawl et uh shnew chaptuh! be coo, not a foo!

Yo Ho Yoego, welcome aboard the good ship Bellgab, setting sail for uncharted waters.

yoego

Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2014, 10:59:36 PM
Yo Ho Yoego, welcome aboard the good ship Bellgab, setting sail for uncharted waters.
thanks, I'm queasy already! pass the grog, I've got to shake my case of snorges![attach=1]

Quote from: yoego on November 17, 2014, 12:33:30 PM

Arrrgh. Welcome aboard!

I have no wife to run to...I therefore will substitute a bottle of 20 year old scotch

zeebo

Quote from: yoego on November 18, 2014, 11:18:20 PM
thanks, I'm queasy already! pass the grog, I've got to shake my case of snorges!

An extra ration of rum then, for braving the Snoory Sea.

yoego

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 18, 2014, 11:20:19 PM

Arrrgh. Welcome aboard!

I have no wife to run to...I therefore will substitute a bottle of 20 year old scotch
on my high dino, timber me shivers![attach=1]
Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2014, 11:35:10 PM
An extra ration of rum then, for braving the Snoory Sea.
glug, glug, glug °erp°

Ahoy, yoego, ye rum guzzlin', timber shiverin' spawn of a whimsical cartoon dinosaur! 

yoego

Quote from: popple on November 19, 2014, 12:17:53 AM
Hello, Yoego! *waves*  ;D
nice to meet ya' popple, be careful with those pizza rolls I understand that they can be deceptively hot! do you pronounce your name your "pAHple" or "pO'ple" for my inner narrator?
Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 19, 2014, 12:59:36 AM
Ahoy, yoego, ye rum guzzlin', timber shiverin' spawn of a whimsical cartoon dinosaur! 
ahoy indeed! Nice to see the non-corporeal in the mix!

Albemuth

What a great bunch of friendly blokes! That’s it - I’m buying everybody a round of “Holiday Magic â€" Coast Style” on cd…Really it’s on me…

Quote from: Albemuth on November 25, 2014, 02:36:04 PM
What a great bunch of friendly blokes! That’s it - I’m buying everybody a round of “Holiday Magic â€" Coast Style” on cd…Really it’s on me…

And you seemed so nice at first.  Reported.

popple

Quote from: yoego on November 19, 2014, 12:47:26 PM
nice to meet ya' popple, be careful with those pizza rolls I understand that they can be deceptively hot! do you pronounce your name your "pAHple" or "pO'ple" for my inner narrator? ahoy indeed! Nice to see the non-corporeal in the mix!
Like the toy from the 80's!   

zeebo

Quote from: Albemuth on November 25, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Welcome Albemuth.  Most of us already have the special collector's edition, which includes some of Noory's mustache clippings and a gold-plated pizza roll.