Author Topic: The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!  (Read 229173 times)

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!
« Reply #2280 on: June 22, 2019, 11:13:07 AM »

« Reply #2281 on: July 16, 2019, 02:09:14 PM »

VC

« Reply #2282 on: July 30, 2019, 10:34:31 PM »
The Sock Puppet Playground:

Cut the shit! You are him. Talk about neutered. Still the neediest faggot on Bellgab. ;D

I am, 16 is, all of those who see you as you are, even paladin.

I really wish someone would explain what brig does that is so horrible.  The worst I've seen her do is make the same pointed observations everyone else is thinking, which I've come to regard as a virtue at least in Bellgabian terms.

Maybe because neither of my grandmas was they hugs-and-cookies kind (both would pinch you and tell you you were getting fat) I do not have the jarring image discordance some people seem to remark.  And she can be sweet, in her way.

The proper term is voyeurism - she uses their videos to vicariously live through them, then swiftly discards them for fresh "talent".

Think Epstein with a coterie aging 15 year olds.

Brig's skill is not in florid exposition, rather it is in psychological strip searching.

Medusa was as well.
Looks like you got caught giving Metron2267 aka 26 Horses the cookie jar access to your account at Ellgab. :D

Having fun trying to log in, @Smoko, @JUT , @Azzerae , @Nazia ?

See what happens when you share your account with known psychotic @26 horses ? [aka Metron2267]

2 mental cases 1 account

;)

« Reply #2283 on: July 31, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
I am, 16 is, all of those who see you as you are, even paladin.
I don't know exactly what this means but I am not using any sock puppets.

« Reply #2284 on: August 01, 2019, 01:22:47 AM »
I don't know exactly what this means but I am not using any sock puppets.

A friend of mine in highschool claimed he used to masturbate into a sock. I thought it was weird but I guess whatever worked for him, right?

« Reply #2285 on: August 01, 2019, 08:22:30 AM »
Hello all! This is my first time in this forum. Nice to meet you all! I like radio.

« Reply #2286 on: August 16, 2019, 01:17:51 AM »
A friend of mine in highschool claimed he used to masturbate into a sock. I thought it was weird but I guess whatever worked for him, right?
Why are you asking me this.  Do you have no concept of  "mixed company".  Do you want to be one of the reasons we can't have nice things here?

« Reply #2287 on: August 17, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
Why are you asking me this.  Do you have no concept of  "mixed company".  Do you want to be one of the reasons we can't have nice things here?

Whatever. ::)

« Reply #2288 on: August 18, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »
Hello all! This is my first time in this forum. Nice to meet you all! I like radio.
Hello and welcome, ITDN.  I have a hunch you're going to have a kick-ass time here. ;)

« Reply #2289 on: August 22, 2019, 11:30:04 PM »
Hello all. This is the TechGuru from the Art Bell related SorceryNet IRC rooms. Any former chatters around here?

« Reply #2290 on: August 26, 2019, 08:55:18 PM »
Hello all. This is the TechGuru from the Art Bell related SorceryNet IRC rooms. Any former chatters around here?
MV!  Whew.  It was like we lost you.

Your forum says no sexual content, but Mibbit there has a very risque cartoon image...

« Reply #2291 on: August 28, 2019, 09:41:15 PM »
MV!  Whew.  It was like we lost you.

Your forum says no sexual content, but Mibbit there has a very risque cartoon image...

All the rooms are still there. I use mIRC so I never see what Mibbit does and the few times I've used the Mibbit interface I've never seen any ads because I use AdBlockPlus...