• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab Store Now Open

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 23, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on April 24, 2014, 08:59:59 AM
You're writing your own top right corner material.

There are times I'd like to, but it would be rather uncouth of me to quote myself.

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 09:00:53 AM
The pizza roll WILL be incorporated into the product line as soon as a good way of doing so arises.

One word: velcro

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 09:03:50 AM
There are times I'd like to, but it would be rather uncouth of me to quote myself.
OH, please.  Don't be so friggin modest.  You know as well as I do that sometimes WE write the funniest sh*t around. 

I don't think your couthitude will suffer in the least if you quote yourself once in a while, and if there ever was a while, this is it.

bigchucka

If someone else thinks what you say qualifies, then I'd say it does.

Idea for a shirt design.... quotes on the back of posters here.  Would the TOS allow ya to do that without worrying about someone claiming you "stole" their material and suing.  Hell, maybe even print their username and give em credit...

eddie dean

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 24, 2014, 09:13:07 AM
One word: velcro

Congrats UC!
Your words are immortal! *

[attachimg=1]

* Bellgab.com reserves the right to change the upper right quote every 19.5 hours.
Soak it in while you can UC!

Zoo

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 08:50:00 AM
First, I did not say I make $2.5K per month. It's more like $250-$275.  Second, what crawled up your vag and died? Jesus. I have a wife and kid to take care of, so yeah, I want to make as much money as possible in this life. Fuck you for having an issue with that. If you don't like it, then crawl back into your hole and don't buy a shirt. Pretty simple.

Edit: I get 5% of each shirt sale, so yeah, I'm raking it in. I had initially tried to set my take at 0% just to make the shirts as cheap as possible, but Zazzle doesn't allow that. Man.  There's always got to be some stupid cunt who has a problem with SOMETHING.

LMAFO!!! Why let the world get to you MV you how people are on the net. They rip on me all the time from spelling, grammar, and anything they can find. I find it funny and so should you!!1

Zoo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2014, 11:41:41 AM
I know I do!!2

It is why this is one of my favorite sites. I love to laugh!!1

Quote from: eddie dean on April 24, 2014, 11:07:19 AM
Congrats UC!
Your words are immortal! *

[attachimg=1]

* Bellgab.com reserves the right to change the upper right quote every 19.5 hours.
Soak it in while you can UC!

Holy Smokes! Wow! Thank yeeewwwww, MV! Thanks for the heads up, eddie. I didn't even see it, lol.

Dateline

I just know that Tim Conway, Jr. would love that shirt.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 24, 2014, 02:48:10 PM
I just know that Tim Conway, Jr. would love that shirt.
The perfect attire for the next time he talks with, or even better, sees Jorch. :))

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bigchucka on April 24, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Would the TOS allow ya to do that without worrying about someone claiming you "stole" their material and suing.

Quote from: MV on March 06, 2012, 12:11:11 PM

Forfeiture of Intellectual Property Rights:  All user posts and attachments immediately become the property of BellGab.com.

even with that section of the TOS, i'd probably still get a user's blessing before doing so, just to prevent any bad blood.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2014, 09:51:49 AM
OH, please.  Don't be so friggin modest.  You know as well as I do that sometimes WE write the funniest sh*t around.

yeah, i get all of that, but it would just feel icky to me.

wr250

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 03:20:53 PM
even with that section of the TOS, i'd probably still get a user's blessing before doing so, just to prevent any bad blood.

you have mine. i do not believe in "intellectual property" and i release all my code code/posts under GPL unless otherwise noted.  all other things i make no claim what so ever upon, and therefore feel free to use as you wish. any prior (to me modifying) copyrights belong to their owners.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on April 24, 2014, 03:32:03 PM
you have mine. i do not believe in "intellectual property" and i release all my code code/posts under GPL unless otherwise noted.  all other things i make no claim what so ever upon, and therefore feel free to use as you wish. any prior (to me modifying) copyrights belong to their owners.

thanks, mang.  and by the way, you guys... keep throwing the product ideas at me.  i'm an artistically vapid shit, so any assistance is appreciated.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 09:00:53 AM
The pizza roll WILL be incorporated into the product line as soon as a good way of doing so arises.

Is there a way to take an existing product, repackage it and make it suck without too much effort? Perhaps you can ask George what his secret is.

wr250

MV/Liberace!

we probably can't use anything with george's image on it, which is why i chose the terrorist lookalike.

ItsOver

Great job, MV.  I thought it WAS Jorch. ;)

Foodlion

Slap one of these on a baby bib.
[attachimg=1]

Bellgab for the family!

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on April 24, 2014, 04:56:13 PM
[attachimg=1]

Bellgab for the family!

That was perhaps one of the greatest nights in BellGab history.

wr250

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 04:23:39 PM
we probably can't use anything with george's image on it, which is why i chose the terrorist lookalike.

i thought it was casio

Foodlion

Quote from: jazmunda on April 24, 2014, 05:16:44 PM
That was perhaps one of the greatest nights in BellGab history.
Heck yes. I only wish I could find an audio clip of the show where George gave a Goatsy shoutout lol

ItsOver

Quote from: Foodlion on April 24, 2014, 05:22:50 PM
Heck yes. I only wish I could find an audio clip of the show where George gave a Goatsy shoutout lol

Those were the nights.  Noory sucking up to BellGab, while we waited in delicious anticipation for Art's return.

wr250

Foodlion

Quote from: wr250 on April 24, 2014, 05:21:11 PM
i thought it was casio
I wonder how Casio is doing. Haven't heard from him since his Grandma died.

ItsOver

Quote from: Foodlion on April 24, 2014, 04:56:13 PM
[attachimg=1]

Bellgab for the family!
Jorch Noory.  What a dumb ass.

Foodlion

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2014, 05:36:46 PM
Those were the nights.  Noory sucking up to BellGab, while we waited in delicious anticipation for Art's return.
That's when George realized he met his match.
I think he drew a little blood from those visits.
Bellgab sent him through the Gauntlet.