• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Malaysia Flight 370: for suspicious minds!

Started by Stellar, April 23, 2014, 03:49:49 AM

Uncle Duke

Pud--

I remember a bumper sticker I once saw that sums this up very nicely....

NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING, IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND ANNOYS THE PIG

Jackstar

Oooh! Oooh! That reminds me of a joke!

"How do you teach a cow how to dance?

Answer: Wait for it to learn how to talk first."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 24, 2014, 09:23:03 PM
Pud--

I remember a bumper sticker I once saw that sums this up very nicely....

NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING, IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND ANNOYS THE PIG

I agree. To develop that analogy: Pig or CT? Giveaways.
A pig get's annoyed because it knows it can't sing.
A pig is quite intelligent.
A pig knows when it's time to commit to reality, and sees itself as bacon.
A pig has ears and eyes and isn't selective with either.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2014, 12:32:08 AM
I agree. To develop that analogy: Pig or CT? Giveaways.
A pig get's annoyed because it knows it can't sing.

First off Yorkshire your spelling as all of us not to mention grammar has flaws, you spelled criticize wrong!

Lets get on with the CT.  Now reality does have a basis of order yet each individuals perception of any event is seen through the lens of the beholder.  My thoughts can be just as justified as yours because we are not in control of the event sitting behind a computer and speculating on said event Flight 370, just as the news agencies have their perception.  Now it is a fact that the major news outlets carry an agenda for the powers that be.  Journalist's that actually look for the complete facts and tell the truth die in various car crashes or lethal injections, that is why they tote the line for powerful corpogovernments.  For all I know you could be a desk-jockey for the CIA, set out to down play any resistance to a story that is convenient for the operatives which you maybe not privy to all the evidence.  These two videos as I'm guessing now probably carry more weight of what could have happened to flight 370 than any other seen before.

The next move on the chess board of lies will come from cell phones in the Indian Ocean.  Believe it the government with their nefarious think tanks will find a solution to put this matter to rest for the sheeple in society, but not the minds who can think for themselves.

The major issue with flight 370 are the passengers from Frescale with all their knowledge regarding cloaking and stealth technology and you Yorkshire should peel the onion off your brain as to realize its just a no no for those secrets to reach other countries defense programs.  Yet if these companies security apparatuses are so open ended for this to happen.  I feel there are no more secrets really with high tech companies knowing that bribes exist everywhere and corporate espionage is common place. Simply put spies are everywhere opening the cyber data of R&D labs downloading the plans at light speed and placing in the hands of the highest bidder.  Bribes are taken by inside corporate members and secrets are passed on.

This being said,  Perhaps Frescale was privy to something and notified the U.S. government to the actions of the employees headed for China with possible wares that could be used against the U.S. Navy.  ok enough said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VVSowdNB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egUlBLSLkfQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 25, 2014, 02:45:02 AM
First off Yorkshire your spelling as all of us not to mention grammar has flaws, you spelled criticize wrong!

Are you for real? The z was put in the English language by Americans because some Americans struggle with English and pronunciation. It explains why they can't pronounce aluminium correctly.
Lets get on with the CT.

Yes let's.

Now reality does have a basis of order yet each individuals perception of any event is seen through the lens of the beholder.  My thoughts can be just as justified as yours because we are not in control of the event sitting behind a computer and speculating on said event Flight 370, just as the news agencies have their perception.  Now it is a fact that the major news outlets carry an agenda for the powers that be.  Journalist's that actually look for the complete facts and tell the truth die in various car crashes or lethal injections, that is why they tote the line for powerful corpogovernments.  For all I know you could be a desk-jockey for the CIA, set out to down play any resistance to a story that is convenient for the operatives which you maybe not privy to all the evidence.  These two videos as I'm guessing now probably carry more weight of what could have happened to flight 370 than any other seen before.

Hmm because it carries your narrative?. Not because it's accurate perhaps? As for me being with the CIA? Oh I wish!!! Default CT position.
The next move on the chess board of lies will come from cell phones in the Indian Ocean.  Believe it the government with their nefarious think tanks will find a solution to put this matter to rest for the sheeple in society, but not the minds who can think for themselves.

The major issue with flight 370 are the passengers from Frescale with all their knowledge regarding cloaking and stealth technology and you Yorkshire should peel the onion off your brain as to realize its just a no no for those secrets to reach other countries defense programs.  Yet if these companies security apparatuses are so open ended for this to happen.  I feel there are no more secrets really with high tech companies knowing that bribes exist everywhere and corporate espionage is common place. Simply put spies are everywhere opening the cyber data of R&D labs downloading the plans at light speed and placing in the hands of the highest bidder.  Bribes are taken by inside corporate members and secrets are passed on.

This being said,  Perhaps Frescale was privy to something and notified the U.S. government to the actions of the employees headed for China with possible wares that could be used against the U.S. Navy.  ok enough said.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VVSowdNB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egUlBLSLkfQ

Don't believe what you think is my tip.

McPhallus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2014, 12:32:08 AM

This pig of a thread was retarded right out of the gate.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2014, 04:17:27 AM
Are you for real? The z was put in the English language by Americans because some Americans struggle with English and pronunciation. It explains why they can't pronounce aluminium correctly.
Yes let's.

Hmm because it carries your narrative?. Not because it's accurate perhaps? As for me being with the CIA? Oh I wish!!! Default CT position.
Don't believe what you think is my tip.
You see that's perception regarding criticize! enough said

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 25, 2014, 11:31:26 AM
You see that's perception regarding criticize! enough said

But nothing to do with the topic is it?

The thing is, people such as yourself grab a topic such as this is, and the perception is 'there must be a cover up'...but the thing is, it isn't just you, it's millions such as you, who tell each other you're right. And that would be great IF those millions included people who were air accident investigators, pilots, ATC operators, radar and comms experts, weather experts and those who are familiar in how the whole lot works most of the time.

But unfortunately the average CT isn't an expert on anything other than trawling the net for links that tell them what they already believe to be true. I don't know why they say they question things, they don't. As we see on this thread, Jackstar's response to any counterpoint to his threads is met with abuse or an attempt at sarcasm with a YT video...is that really what being a CT is? Stick your fingers in your ears and chant "la la la la la la ka, can't hear you?"

I've asked several times for corroborated evidence that this airliner is on Diego Garcia or was shot down...so far, nothing. Not one piece of evidence. A 'freelance' journo fabricating EXIF data of a phone allegedly stuffed up a passengers arse isn't evidence, nor is the alleged reporting of Maldive islanders who said they saw this airliner at dawn on the date.

So my question is this: What is your personal threshold of what constitutes evidence? And do you disregard the opinions and factual information from real experts who disagree with your theories? If you do, why do you?

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2014, 11:55:47 AM

But nothing to do with the topic is it?

The thing is, people such as yourself grab a topic such as this is, and the perception is 'there must be a cover up'...but the thing is, it isn't just you, it's millions such as you, who tell each other you're right. And that would be great IF those millions included people who were air accident investigators, pilots, ATC operators, radar and comms experts, weather experts and those who are familiar in how the whole lot works most of the time.

But unfortunately the average CT isn't an expert on anything other than trawling the net for links that tell them what they already believe to be true. I don't know why they say they question things, they don't. As we see on this thread, Jackstar's response to any counterpoint to his threads is met with abuse or an attempt at sarcasm with a YT video...is that really what being a CT is? Stick your fingers in your ears and chant "la la la la la la ka, can't hear you?"

I've asked several times for corroborated evidence that this airliner is on Diego Garcia or was shot down...so far, nothing. Not one piece of evidence. A 'freelance' journo fabricating EXIF data of a phone allegedly stuffed up a passengers arse isn't evidence, nor is the alleged reporting of Maldive islanders who said they saw this airliner at dawn on the date.

So my question is this: What is your personal threshold of what constitutes evidence? And do you disregard the opinions and factual information from real experts who disagree with your theories? If you do, why do you?

ok I will put up my youtube of the events that occurred.  It will be up in 20 minutes!

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on April 25, 2014, 02:27:57 PM
As we see on this thread, Jackstar's response to any counterpoint to his threads is met with abuse or an attempt at sarcasm with a YT video...

You are a complete idiot.

What you see in this thread is me being unable to read your posts, because I simply choose not to waste my time with a boorish prick like yourself.

You claim my response to any counterpoint is abuse or an attempt at sarcasm... when really, it is just you, Fucko.

I have watched and waited with great anticipation for someone to quote one of your posts--something with some meat on it, something that one could really dig into--but apparently, your brilliant "points" about this topic are simply nothing more than varying degrees of obnoxious ostrich-like thinking, or simple outright dismissal of any analysis of the situation that pre-supposes a "cover-up."

There is obviously a cover-up going on. Do you honestly expect us to believe that there is not? Are you truly so imbecilic?

Whether you truly Can't Understand Normal Thinking, or whether you are taking the piss, is irrelevant, to me, at this stage. It was right around the time you misquoted and spun what I actually said, into something that I did not, that made me realize that you are wholly irrational.

And all that was before I bothered to click back and read your pathetic, asinine posts in this thread. All that build-up, and you fall over like you're made out of sticks? pffft. No wonder no one had quoted you. I don't think you've displayed a single original thought here, that didn't make you look like you had been briefed on it.

Don't quit your day job--if you even have one, you corporate fascist oligarch shill. I don't know which would be more troubling--if you were actually as dim-witted as you appear, or if you are just pretending--so I've chosen to keep my sanity by isolating your ridiculous point of view from myself.

Yes, yes, yes, I am sure you and your ilk will go on and on about how this proves that not just one thing I say, but everything I say, is not to be credited, but I am used to that. This is not my first time at the sock hop, Chuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 25, 2014, 02:45:27 PM
You are a complete idiot.

What you see in this thread is me being unable to read your posts, because I simply choose not to waste my time with a boorish prick like yourself.

You claim my response to any counterpoint is abuse or an attempt at sarcasm... when really, it is just you, Fucko.

I have watched and waited with great anticipation for someone to quote one of your posts--something with some meat on it, something that one could really dig into--but apparently, your brilliant "points" about this topic are simply nothing more than varying degrees of obnoxious ostrich-like thinking, or simple outright dismissal of any analysis of the situation that pre-supposes a "cover-up."

There is obviously a cover-up going on. Do you honestly expect us to believe that there is not? Are you truly so imbecilic?

Whether you truly Can't Understand Normal Thinking, or whether you are taking the piss, is irrelevant, to me, at this stage. It was right around the time you misquoted and spun what I actually said, into something that I did not, that made me realize that you are wholly irrational.

And all that was before I bothered to click back and read your pathetic, asinine posts in this thread. All that build-up, and you fall over like you're made out of sticks? pffft. No wonder no one had quoted you. I don't think you've displayed a single original thought here, that didn't make you look like you had been briefed on it.

Don't quit your day job--if you even have one, you corporate fascist oligarch shill. I don't know which would be more troubling--if you were actually as dim-witted as you appear, or if you are just pretending--so I've chosen to keep my sanity by isolating your ridiculous point of view from myself.

Yes, yes, yes, I am sure you and your ilk will go on and on about how this proves that not just one thing I say, but everything I say, is not to be credited, but I am used to that. This is not my first time at the sock hop, Chuck.

Wow.... Obvious cover up...So obvious you haven't anything..nothing to prove it. But hey, that's the MO of CT's...
Knock yourself out son..

(CIA section chief, Langley)

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2014, 03:18:38 PM
Wow.... Obvious cover up...So obvious you haven't anything..nothing to prove it. But hey, that's the MO of CT's...
Knock yourself out son..

(CIA section chief, Langley)
Well here you guys go, my famous youtube proof:

Malaysia Flight 370

Jackstar

Just out of curiosity, say someone did have proof... would revealing that be rewarded with a free drone strike or bullet in the back of the head, or would one's estate end up being charged for that service?

Meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting some proof that YP loves his mother, because when I saw her last night, she didn't say anything about him. Where's the evidence that your mother loves you, hrrm? We're all waiting!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 25, 2014, 06:15:13 PM
Just out of curiosity, say someone did have proof... would revealing that be rewarded with a free drone strike or bullet in the back of the head, or would one's estate end up being charged for that service?

When it comes to ticking all the stereotype CT boxes you have it made. Now it's the "I can't tell you about the proof because I'll be killed if I do". Smooth.
Meanwhile, I am eagerly awaiting some proof that YP loves his mother, because when I saw her last night, she didn't say anything about him. Where's the evidence that your mother loves you, hrrm? We're all waiting!

Is that all you have now? Still, as above you stick to following the flowchart of things to type when you can't actually answer any of the questions asked about the original topic.
There must be cribsheet somewhere that CT's refer to. Step by step guide to not addressing the flaws in the 'theory'.

"Because it's been researched"..check.
"Because I've researched it (trawled the net for likeminded opinions).
"You're a gov schill; Work for the CIA, MI5, FBI, BP, ASDA."
"Because I don't have to prove I'm right; You have to prove I'm wrong."
"Because you ask difficult questions"

If none of that works. Abuse and fantasies about having sex with the opponents elderly mother. Priceless!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2014, 12:53:46 AM
fantasies about having sex with the opponents elderly mother.

I said that I saw her... I didn't say that I fucked her. What compelled you to even go there? Was it, like, your first... theory?

Issues, Pud. Issues.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 26, 2014, 05:43:49 AM
I said that I saw her... I didn't say that I fucked her. What compelled you to even go there? Was it, like, your first... theory?

Issues, Pud. Issues.

Yeah, you 'saw her' with the same credibility you 'know' that DG is holding a 777 illegally.. My 'theory' is you leave reality in the box you keep all your soft toys.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2014, 07:00:44 AM
you 'know' that DG is holding a 777 illegally

I didn't even say that, and I don't even think that! Once again, I am reminded why your privileges have been revoked.

Also, you are a boorish cad. But that's just ad hominem, so it doesn't count.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 26, 2014, 12:09:11 PM
I didn't even say that, and I don't even think that! Once again, I am reminded why your privileges have been revoked.

Also, you are a boorish cad. But that's just ad hominem, so it doesn't count.

Yadda yadda.. (to use a colloquialism) We both know you accused the US Navy of taking it bubba and taking it to DG... only you 'forget'. 

Jackstar

Oh, it was there, duh, everyone knows that.

Dogs know it.

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on April 25, 2014, 06:15:13 PM

Grow up kid.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2014, 03:57:40 PM
Grow up kid.

How about you grow up... Sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qFGZJMsmYxA

QuoteFour days after the flight MH370 disappearance, semiconductor patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent is divided in parts of 20% between five starters. One of the owners is the company itself, Freescale Semiconductor, Austin, Texas (USA), and the other four Chinese employees of the company: Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Li Ying Zhijong, all the Suzhou City. And they all passengers of Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, according Eternity."

It adds: "Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. As all four Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane."

Now, all you have to do is prove that. Go on, I'll be over here, waiting for you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 26, 2014, 06:53:08 PM
How about you grow up... Sir.

Now, all you have to do is prove that. Go on, I'll be over here, waiting for you.

Oh boy...Someone in a Zoro mask makes a grainy video to give it some air of mystique and a voice over using a generated voice reads from a script that suggest a theory as fact, and that's your evidence? Really?

You're wrong about anyone else proving anything by the way: It's up to you to prove it. You make the claim, so off you go son. We'll be waiting over here sipping on an agreeable fine vintage red.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 25, 2014, 05:33:50 PM

That's famous? I hope whoever made it doesn't go into public speaking, the audience will be comatose in two minutes.

Jackstar

Oh wow, you messaged twice. Pretend I found a clever clip from the 1960s Batman show, and posted, and somehow managed to let you know what a terribly interlocutor you are, and I'll be happy.

Wait, wait--I already am happy. Carry on, carry on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 03:08:41 AM
Oh wow, you messaged twice. Pretend I found a clever clip from the 1960s Batman show, and posted, and somehow managed to let you know what a terribly interlocutor you are, and I'll be happy.

Wait, wait--I already am happy. Carry on, carry on.

You're only happy because you've got back up to date with the meds. You keep letting things slip son, it's not good for you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2014, 02:58:49 AM
It's up to you to prove it.

When I next have dinner with Mycroft, I am going to tell him you said that, and he is going to laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2014, 03:15:39 AM
You're only happy because you've got back up to date with the meds. You keep letting things slip son, it's not good for you.

This was your last chance. Please inform your handler, during the debrief, to next time assign a nicer cunt, with better tits.

/plonk