• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Life & Times

Started by Evil Twin Of Zen, April 23, 2014, 12:29:07 AM

mother wasn't just any cheerleader. she wrote a high school song that is still the schools anthem to this day. she was a pro bowler. she looked every bit like Elizabeth Taylor. she was more than a bit wild.
dad was a Steve McQueen clone. he liked anything that had a fast motor. set a bonfire in the center of his towns only controlled intersection. was one of many that sat in an open trench during an atomic ground test. he wrote poetry.

in the late 50s, i was created by the union of a cheerleader and biker. i was a first born and there was primogeniture of a lower order. other than that, i try not to think on it much. my first and middle name are from when my mother once overheard a lady calling after her babe that had scampered away in a department store.

area51drone

and people say i'm crazy

b_dubb

I'm a casualty of my father's obsession with sports.  And that's all I have to say about that.

Quote from: McPhallus on April 23, 2014, 08:20:09 AM
Cool story.  Bro.

Wait... Is Evil Twin a dude?  For some reason, I guessed otherwise.  Anyway, I enjoyed the story, EToZ!

i was in the third grade when the girl that sat next to me in class showed me that she wasn't wearing any underwear. i can remember thinking, wow that sure collects lint.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 25, 2014, 11:43:12 PM
i was in the third grade when the girl that sat next to me in class showed me that she wasn't wearing any underwear. i can remember thinking, wow that sure collects lent.
Her yammy collected religious seasons?  Or did you mean lint?

WTF?

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2014, 11:53:20 PM
Her yammy collected religious seasons?  Or did you mean lint?

WTF?

lint... thanks.