• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oh good, this again

Started by bateman, April 15, 2014, 06:29:11 PM

bateman

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/15/suspicious-package-reported-near-boston-marathon-finish-line-police-say/

QuoteDEVELOPING: â€"  The Boston Police Department said Tuesday night it was investigating two unattended backpacks left near the Boston Marathon finish line.

It said the bomb squad had been dispatched to the scene. No further information was immediately available.

WBZ-TV photographers at the scene said they saw a person with a backpack screaming "Boston Strong" before police cleared everyone from the area.

Witnesses told the station that the person was barefoot, wearing a long black veil and acting strange. It was unknown whether the person was taken into custody.

Boylston Street has been closed and MBTA Green Line subway service in the area has been temporarily suspended, the Boston Police Department said on Twitter.

UPDATE: suspect in custody http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2014/04/15/boston-police-suspicious-package-marathon-finish-line/7758595/

paladin1991

Saw that.  Weird shit.  Ppl, are wacky and creepy.  Kinda like your avatar.  I would expect t see that guy waiting at the Gayhound bus station waiting for young male runaways.  Dude, get a new avatar, you are seriously creeping me out with that boy-man impishly peering over at me like I'm a cold and vulnerable runaway standing in the rain with exactly 2.10 in my pocket.  And it's 3 a.m.   

Foodlion

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2014, 01:06:16 PM
Saw that.  Weird shit.  Ppl, are wacky and creepy.  Kinda like your avatar.  I would expect t see that guy waiting at the Gayhound bus station waiting for young male runaways.  Dude, get a new avatar, you are seriously creeping me out with that boy-man impishly peering over at me like I'm a cold and vulnerable runaway standing in the rain with exactly 2.10 in my pocket.  And it's 3 a.m.
His face is only like that because he's wetting his diaper.

paladin1991

Quote from: Foodlion on April 16, 2014, 01:07:41 PM
His face is only like that because he's wetting his diaper.
Oh good.  I thought it was me.

Is that creepy guy maybe standing near a windowless white van?

And worst of all, he's... white

McPhallus

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2014, 01:06:16 PM

This make me laff hard.

Foodlion

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 16, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
Looks a little Mexican to me. We might have to check and see if he's circumcised hehe.

paladin1991

Quote from: Foodlion on April 16, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
Looks a little Mexican to me. We might have to check and see if he's circumcised hehe.
Circumcised?  YOU CHECK HIM.  But doesn't that only prove that he's Jewish?  And that's if he's a religious Jew at that.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

someguy

what the fuck are you guys talking about

NowhereInTime

Quote from: someguy on April 17, 2014, 03:31:39 AM
Paper*Boy's cousin was arrested in Boston for putting a dummy bomb at the finish line of the Marathon.  It was a rice cooker in a backpack, similar to Tsarnaev's explosives, but this had no explosive.
Much like Papes, he was making a point that just didn't need to be made:
Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 16, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: someguy on April 17, 2014, 03:31:39 AM
Easy to get lost in some of these threads.  I was talking about Bateman's avatar.  Food lion wants to check him, Bateman, for a circumcision.   

Juan

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 17, 2014, 07:50:09 AM
  It was a rice cooker in a backpack, similar to Tsarnaev's explosives, but this had no explosive.

Not picking on anyone  - I've heard this all over the place.  The Tsarnaevs used a pressure cooker - that's quite a different thing from a rice cooker.  I doubt that a rice cooker would make a bomb.  Though if I were a cop looking at a lump in a backpack, I doubt that I would distinguish the two.

NowhereInTime

I'm just grateful Bateman changed his avatar... :-[

paladin1991

Yes.  Thanks Bates. I can sleep better now.