• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Notifications if someone replies to a post you've made?

Started by Raskolnikov, February 23, 2014, 11:51:00 AM

Raskolnikov

The topic pretty much says it all..

Is there a function for this at all?

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Raskolnikov on February 23, 2014, 11:51:00 AM

Why yes. If nothing else, it's sharing ideas.

I'm not notified like that here. I just look in the current cue. Sometimes I have to move more snow and ice this time of year and sleep in the meantime. However, spring was what I missed most living in LA. Canadians probably appreciate it more.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 23, 2014, 12:21:14 PM
Sometimes I have to move more snow and ice this time of year and sleep in the meantime. However, spring was what I missed most living in LA. Canadians probably appreciate it more.

what in the fuck are you talking about?  jesus fuck.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Raskolnikov on February 23, 2014, 11:51:00 AM

when posting, click the little plus symbol next to "attachments and other options" and select "notify me of replies."

[attach=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 23, 2014, 12:21:14 PM
Why yes. If nothing else, it's sharing ideas.

I'm not notified like that here. I just look in the current cue. Sometimes I have to move more snow and ice this time of year and sleep in the meantime. However, spring was what I missed most living in LA. Canadians probably appreciate it more.

and by the way... i don't know if you have a mental deficiency of some sort or if this is a goof, but stop it.  i consider this a deliberate attempt to derail threads, and you do this with nearly every single message you post.

Raskolnikov

Much appreciated!

Quote from: MV on February 23, 2014, 12:31:19 PM
when posting, click the little plus symbol next to "attachments and other options" and select "notify me of replies."

[attach=1]

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on February 23, 2014, 12:29:18 PM
what in the fuck are you talking about?  jesus fuck.

Bashful tigers only lick with their feet tongue when the temperature inside the ballet is less than or equal to the love you give.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 23, 2014, 01:18:52 PM
Bashful tigers only lick with their feet tongue when the temperature inside the ballet is less than or equal to the love you give.

Something like that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 23, 2014, 01:18:52 PM
Are you and EIO sucking on the same pipe?

Daggit

Quote from: MV on February 23, 2014, 12:31:19 PM

If we tick this are we notified of all replies to that thread or just direct replies to your own post.

Gd5150

Good info to know. I check the box that says block me from receiving all replies. That way I state my piece and have no clue what the response was and I never have to worry about a pointless online back and forth with some idiot whos opinion is irrelevent to me. Makes belgab quite enjoyable.

I also already know who's posts I don't waste time reading anymore as I already know what they'll say before they say it. Hint: their usernes ryme with Bta_geezer. Dbubb. And Dorkshire_dudd.  8)
A few will slip by the cracks when an avatar is changed but it's quickly remedied.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on December 15, 2014, 12:16:06 AM
If we tick this are we notified of all replies to that thread or just direct replies to your own post.

you're notified of the first reply that occurs after your last visit to the thread.

WildCard

I get jealous when somebody doesn't include me on their idiot/irrelevant list.