• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Glenn Kimball shows

Started by bigchucka, February 19, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

bigchucka

There's a couple on YouTube, but not much at all.  The first one he did with Art is mistitled, and there's one he did with Ian about the Quran.  CTCAM website has him being on quite a bit over the years.  Anyone know where to find any of these?

albrecht

Quote from: bigchucka on February 19, 2014, 01:41:45 AM
There's a couple on YouTube, but not much at all.  The first one he did with Art is mistitled, and there's one he did with Ian about the Quran.  CTCAM website has him being on quite a bit over the years.  Anyone know where to find any of these?
There are some on YouTube and on people's archived sites. Might also be in the torrent file. Sites change so I'm not sure where to direct you. Sorry, try searching this forum for them. Interesting post on Robert Ghostwolf's site re: Kimball. Seems some of Art's guests had a nice feud going. Wonder if they have made up in the after-life or are still throwing around accusations!
http://www.robertghostwolf.com/kimball.htm

bigchucka

I'm wondering if Glenn Kimball and Jordan Maxwell ever got put in a room together?

Lunger

Quote from: bigchucka on February 19, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

I have three of his shows; two with Art and one with Ian. I also have a bunch of his lectures.  I can zip them up and email if you like

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on July 29, 2014, 06:05:40 PM
I have three of his shows; two with Art and one with Ian. I also have a bunch of his lectures.  I can zip them up and email if you like
Or maybe post them on a cloud site? So we can get them? I wonder if his institute is still around and functioning? Or if he had a successor and keeper of the ancient "documents", so far I haven't heard anyone really reference him on C2C recently. I liked his shows for entertainment value though.

Jane

I liked to listen to Glenn. He could always come up with some original theories. One of the best ones was when he said the Ark of the Covenant was located about 10 miles from where I live. And he did make a good case. He said the Ark was supposed to be in the land of the red, white and blue rivers and that land was under a blue veil. He said that place was Arkansas and the Ark was on Mount Nebo.  We do have those rivers and especially in the summer there is a blue haze. After that show I did a lot of Google Earth on Mount Nebo.

One thing I especially dislike about Noory was how he treated Glenn on what was probably his last program on Coast. George said that he had heard that Glenn had been having health problems. Glenn said that he needed a liver transplant (I think it was his liver) and that it would cost $80,000 dollars that he didn't have. So of course George did his Har, Har, routine. "Ah, you're tough and you'll make it" or something like that. I could just imagine how Glenn must have felt. That had to be his last chance to save his life and George the great humanitarian had just blown him off. After Glen, George went to open lines and the first caller said  why didn't Coast set up a fund for Glenn and everyone could donate for his operation. George said "Why, why.....if they did that they would have to do it for everyone." About two months later Glenn dies and George said that he would do a special program for him. Sure....he put on an old program for an hour and skipped out.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Jane on August 01, 2014, 06:59:06 AM
I liked to listen to Glenn. He could always come up with some original theories. One of the best ones was when he said the Ark of the Covenant was located about 10 miles from where I live. And he did make a good case. He said the Ark was supposed to be in the land of the red, white and blue rivers and that land was under a blue veil. He said that place was Arkansas and the Ark was on Mount Nebo.  We do have those rivers and especially in the summer there is a blue haze. After that show I did a lot of Google Earth on Mount Nebo.

One thing I especially dislike about Noory was how he treated Glenn on what was probably his last program on Coast. George said that he had heard that Glenn had been having health problems. Glenn said that he needed a liver transplant (I think it was his liver) and that it would cost $80,000 dollars that he didn't have. So of course George did his Har, Har, routine. "Ah, you're tough and you'll make it" or something like that. I could just imagine how Glenn must have felt. That had to be his last chance to save his life and George the great humanitarian had just blown him off. After Glen, George went to open lines and the first caller said  why didn't Coast set up a fund for Glenn and everyone could donate for his operation. George said "Why, why.....if they did that they would have to do it for everyone." About two months later Glenn dies and George said that he would do a special program for him. Sure....he put on an old program for an hour and skipped out.

Snory's compassion shows no beginning.

I seem to remember his wanting to help out others back then the recession was at its worst. So he started this "emerging artists" bullcrap.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 01, 2014, 09:01:08 PM
Snory's compassion shows no beginning.

I seem to remember his wanting to help out others back then the recession was at its worst. So he started this "emerging artists" bullcrap.
Though I am all for charity and helping random people far away, one would think George's "new Foundation" to help people might start up with Glenn, especially considering, at the time I recall he was promoting this new "foundation to help people" when bragging about his new contract even. I might have time-line off but pretty sure. Maybe not all same, but pretty sure. Many drinks and lame C2Cs ago but I recall wondering.