• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bill, always the charmer

Started by bateman, February 05, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

Little Hater

I'm always ready (eager, even) to believe anything negative about that slimeball Clinton and his semi-closeted lesbian wife, but I agree - this sounds like something that washed-up has-been (never was?) Sizemore made up to get his name in the papers.

NowhereInTime

The Clintons are still self serving slugs who, I hope to God, will stay the fuck out of the 2016 race.  I'd much rather have Howard Dean or John Kerry or Elizabeth Warren as my standard bearer.
Fucking Clintons and their never ending scandals.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: NowhereInTime on February 05, 2014, 04:33:05 PM
The Clintons are still self serving slugs who, I hope to God, will stay the fuck out of the 2016 race. 
I agree, and/but only for highly pro-Lefty reasons.

Anyway, this is good stuff, and I thank Bateman and whoever wrote the cited article.  I will be sure to tell all my friends and kin to be sure to not vote for Bill in his run for a 3rd term.
'Cause, I mean-- that's the point of this, right?

ItsOver

I thought this thread was going to be about Bill, the amateur astronomer atheist from West Hartford.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on February 05, 2014, 07:28:13 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Bill, the amateur astronomer atheist from West Hartford.
Haha, I did too!  ;D

yumyumtree

Little Hater, you pretty much summed it up .
Far be it from me to defend Clinton, but Sizemore has been troubled for years and I think served time for domestic abuse or something. I think he had been consuming old JFK stories and changed the names.
This was on Michael Savage today and that was the first I heard of it. Sizemore sounded like he was on something and the dialogue sounded like something out of a low budget sexploitation comedy, not the leader of the free world, even that one.

onan

wow, Bill Clinton may have boned Hurley... my world just ended.

Why the fuck does anyone care who is fucking whom? why the fuck would sizemore get copy space? Why the fuck are we talking about this?

Little Hater

Quote from: onan on February 06, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

Why the fuck are we talking about this?

Because Falkie was banned ?

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2014, 07:54:29 PM
Haha, I did too!  ;D

Slick Willie should share some of his secrets for charming the ladies with Bill from W. Hartford.  I wonder if the amateur astronomer would shut-up long enough to listen.

bateman

Quote from: onan on February 06, 2014, 04:04:59 PM
wow, Bill Clinton may have boned Hurley... my world just ended.

Why the fuck does anyone care who is fucking whom? why the fuck would sizemore get copy space? Why the fuck are we talking about this?

The dialogue was pretty hilarious.

onan

Quote from: bateman on February 06, 2014, 08:04:14 PM
The dialogue was pretty hilarious.

I didn't read it all. Certainly enough to give me a WTF moment.

Sizemore giving a tell all poon story is creepy on so many levels.

DanTSX

I wouldn't get on a plane with Sizemore.

DanTSX

Good for Bill if he did.  She was a 10+ in the 90's

yumyumtree

She was gorgeous. Remember she was the girl Hugh Grant cheated on with a street prostitute and Jay Leno says "What the hell were you thinking?"
The reason I said the dialogue was silly is Clinton alledgedly says "Elizabeth, I'm you're commander-in-chief." This might not be strictly true, since she's probably still a British subject. Just my take on it.

DanTSX

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 06, 2014, 11:54:55 PM
She was gorgeous. Remember she was the girl Hugh Grant cheated on with a street prostitute and Jay Leno says "What the hell were you thinking?"
The reason I said the dialogue was silly is Clinton alledgedly says "Elizabeth, I'm you're commander-in-chief." This might not be strictly true, since she's probably still a British subject. Just my take on it.

A lot of 10's are stale bread in the sack bro.   I completely sympathize with his desire to stick it in some sassy tramp.  Dude needs a little feedback.

Wonder if bill stuck a cigar in Liz's ass like he did with Monica

yumyumtree

I'm a woman, but point taken. We who are 6s and 7s are in favor of anything that will send some men our way, so keep telling men that beautiful women aren't that likely to be good in bed, by all means.

In other Clinton news, he evidently discussed Area 51 with Jimmy Kimmel. The clip was on Glenn Be ck today.

ItsOver

Rush was talking about Slick and 51, too.  Sounded amazingly similar to this Prez's comments.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

I was surprised Rush didn't refererence the speech.

Juan

I remember Clinton's buddy Web Hubble testifying that shortly after taking office, Mr. Clinton assigned Hubble to find out what the government really knew about UFOs and the Kennedy assassination.  Whoever was doing the questioning must have learned from sNoory because there was no followup.

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 03, 2014, 05:44:03 PM
I'm a woman, but point taken. We who are 6s and 7s are in favor of anything that will send some men our way, so keep telling men that beautiful women aren't that likely to be good in bed, by all means..

Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's tired of her

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 03, 2014, 10:26:27 PM

Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's tired of her
Please.  The only thing a craven misogynist like you would be tired of in regards to beautiful women is their chronic rejection of your dark soul.

Juan

Please, the only thing a craven regional bigot like you would know about Arkansas is, well, nothing.