• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militarization of Police

Started by bateman, February 04, 2014, 09:59:45 PM

Quote from: Zoo on March 02, 2015, 07:24:51 PM
This is why revolutions never work. Yes at a time everyone is happy and excited but in the end it becomes the same thing over and over again. Instead of a revolution we need an evolution of humanity!!1

The wrong people were trying to get a revolution started.

Even when good well meaning people start a political movement, it's too often co-opted and seized by the despots.  Look at the 'Arab Spring' in the various Islamic countries for example - it wasn't long until Obama and the Left's terrorist friends like the Muslim Brotherhood seized control and those movements became something very different.

It's one of the reasons the Tea Party is so reviled - only the Left is supposed to hold rallies and demonstrations in this country.  The Left knows the value of taking to the streets - if the movement can't be infiltrated and seized, then it must be discredited, if not crushed.

Quote from: Kelt on March 02, 2015, 07:29:40 PM
... We're in a time where the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy.  A lot of people have to die before things settle back down.

Yes yes.  From each according to their ability, to each according to their need.

And a great big government to make it happen.  And if they have to murder 10's of millions of us - like China, Russia, Cambodia, etc - so be it.

That about right?

Kelt

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 02, 2015, 07:44:18 PM
Yes yes.  From each according to their ability, to each according to their need.

And a great big government to make it happen.  And if they have to murder 10's of millions of us - like China, Russia, Cambodia, etc - so be it.

That about right?

I don't know, because I honestly have a hard time understanding you.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 02, 2015, 07:44:18 PM

That about right?
I try to avoid personal comments, but you're f'ing disturbed.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 03, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
I try to avoid personal comments, but you're f'ing disturbed.

I was merely paraphrasing his shit into phrases we're all a little more familiar with. 

"... the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy"  - his words, you know, 'the rich'.   "A lot of people have to die before things settle back down" - again his words.  And we've certainly heard that before - from those I referenced and others.

Interesting you didn't find his post to be 'f'ing disturbed'

Here's the thing:  these whacked out followers of the Left insist they can't have been influenced by Alinsky, because they've never heard of him.  They can't have been influenced by Marx, because they haven't read any of it.  It doesn't occur to them those who have been spoon-feeding them their ideas and telling them what to think were and are followers of Alinsky, and are Marxists.

Oh, and don't worry VG - I don't expect you to get it either

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 03, 2015, 08:59:29 PM
I was merely paraphrasing his shit into phrases we're all a little more familiar with. 

"... the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy"  - his words, you know, the 'rich'.   "A lot of people have to die before things settle back down" - again his words.  And we've certainly heard that before - from those I referenced and others.

Here's the thing:  these whacked out followers of the Left insist they can't have been influenced by Alinsky, because they've never heard of him.  They can't have been influenced by Marx because they haven't read any of it.  It doesn't occur to them those who have been spoon feeding them their ideas and telling them what to think were and are followers of Alinsky, and are Marxists.  They smugly slough it off when it's suggested. 

And don't worry VG, I don't expect you to get it either
Your Alinski-ite(?) has made banks more powerful than ever, capitalist stock markets have almost tripled under his governance, and he signed laws liberalizing (oh dear...not a kind word for your ilk, is that one?) gun possession. Some Marxist, eh? You can't have it both ways, Mr. America.

Kelt

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 03, 2015, 08:59:29 PM

"... the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy"  - his words, you know, 'the rich'.   "A lot of people have to die before things settle back down" - again his words.  And we've certainly heard that before - from those I referenced and others.

Here's the thing:  these whacked out followers of the Left insist they can't have been influenced by Alinsky, because they've never heard of him.  They can't have been influenced by Marx, because they haven't read any of it.  It doesn't occur to them those who have been spoon-feeding them their ideas and telling them what to think were and are followers of Alinsky, and are Marxists.

Oh, and don't worry VG - I don't expect you to get it either

I'm not a Democrat, on the Left, or a Liberal.

The problem here is that you, as someone pointed out earlier, have a purely binary mind.  You think all the stuff you disagree with can be heaped into the Democrat, Leftis, or Liberal camp...

...that about sums up the extent of what passes for critical thinking in your case.

I'm no psychologist, but there's probably something genuinely not right with your head.

albrecht

What an odd twist to the latest "Black Lives Matter" cause célèbre. The guy was a bank-robber and was using a fake identity he stole from a Frenchman. Bizarre. Obviously that doesn't mean he should be shot for that.  But apparently has a history of mental problems and "erratic behavior" post-prison and grabbed the gun of one of the officers during the scuffle. What is more odd, to me, is that officials were aware he wasn't who he claimed he was but still served his time under the stolen name and then was released. Of course, now days this "catch and release" is official immigration policy but I think his release was before the new Executive directions to immigration officials. One would think he would be deported, or at least detained, after time-served to determine his identity and origin and that he would be held under his real name whilst serving time for the bank robbery. Bizarre.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11448767/LA-homeless-man-shot-dead-by-police-had-stolen-Frenchmans-identity-to-follow-Hollywood-dream.html

Bonanza Pilot

IMO, Law enforcement as a whole is pure scum and the tip of the spear of tyranny in this country. The whole system and LEO culture is completely FUBAR.

You basically have two kinds of cops. The 'bad cop' will bash your head in and slap some false charges on you for 'disrespecting' his authority. The 'good cop' will turn a blind eye and/or cover for the 'bad cop' while you get your rights trampled. Cops are basically career criminals.

I wouldn't have such a big problem with law enforcement if they were held to some resemblance of accountability, but they have zero accountability. For some one in a position with massive amounts of power and authority they should at the very least be held to the same standards as us civilians, but instead they are held to a much lower standard, so low it really doesn't exist.

if you want to take a benign situation and want it escalated into violence and tragedy, just call the police. Fuck the police.

Quote from: Kelt on March 02, 2015, 07:29:40 PM
... We're in a time where the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy.  A lot of people have to die before things settle back down.
Quote from: Kelt on March 04, 2015, 12:33:50 PM
... I'm no psychologist, but there's probably something genuinely not right with your head.

We at least agree on one thing - you're no psychologist

Would you mind being more specific about who it is that is narrow minded, insular, greedy, and vicious, who exactly needs to die, and how that should be accomplished?

Kelt

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 05, 2015, 12:43:34 PM

We at least agree on one thing - you're no psychologist

You inferred the wrong thing from that statement. To explain, there's clearly something wrong with you, mentally, and it doesn't take a psychologist to see it.  That clarified...

QuoteWould you mind being more specific about who it is that is narrow minded, insular, greedy, and vicious, who exactly needs to die, and how that should be accomplished?

Certainly...

Insular - The rise of nationalism around the globe. The surge in anti-ism, and the the increasing polarity between political beliefs. The progress being made by extremist groups, and the growth of national fronts in mainstream political areans.

Greedy - The Fascist (as defined by Mussolini) corporatising of governmental policy.

Vicious - As an extension of #1 and #2, warfare fought for the benefit of nationalist, corporate, and financial interest.

Who needs to die, and how is this accomplished - Usually tens of millions of innocent civilians, as a result of #3, brought about by #1 and #2.

Zoo

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 05, 2015, 12:58:32 AM
IMO, Law enforcement as a whole is pure scum and the tip of the spear of tyranny in this country. The whole system and LEO culture is completely FUBAR.

You basically have two kinds of cops. The 'bad cop' will bash your head in and slap some false charges on you for 'disrespecting' his authority. The 'good cop' will turn a blind eye and/or cover for the 'bad cop' while you get your rights trampled. Cops are basically career criminals.

I wouldn't have such a big problem with law enforcement if they were held to some resemblance of accountability, but they have zero accountability. For some one in a position with massive amounts of power and authority they should at the very least be held to the same standards as us civilians, but instead they are held to a much lower standard, so low it really doesn't exist.

if you want to take a benign situation and want it escalated into violence and tragedy, just call the police. Fuck the police.

Just some facts to help back up your statement. Oh and FUCK THE POLICE!!1

http://www.globalresearch.ca/youre-55-times-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-police-officer-than-a-terrorist/5434934