• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militarization of Police

Started by bateman, February 04, 2014, 09:59:45 PM

pate

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 10, 2014, 02:52:51 PM
...I think consultants have conditioned police...

Huh.  Which 'consultants'?

paladin1991

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 21, 2014, 11:37:42 PM
Check out this cop.  Coward

Musician arrested for singing in subway.
That is a fine example of a heroic police officer.  Krushing Krime.

Zoo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2014, 02:34:02 AM
Here's your Free Speech American Left.  Regardless of the facts, they've come to Ferguson to stir things up, to divide us further.  Where's Al Sharpton?  Where's Jesse Jackson?  Where's Eric Holder, now that they've lit the match and the Occupy thugs have shown up?

It turns out that Michael Brown punk attacked the officer while he was sitting in his squad car.  It turns out Michael Brown grabbed his gun.  He should have been shot.  Just another criminal who won't be out terrorizing anyone anymore, and that's a good thing.

If there is a problem with a cop, and it gets to a certain point, I don't suggest putting ones self in a position where the response is going to be getting shot. 

Back to the mob - the D's are running all sorts of campaign ads in black communities across the country, but especially in the South, in States with close races - talking about racism, about lynchings, talking about all sorts of below the belt bullshit.  As usual from this despicable Party.  I believe they are continuing to put out lies and fanning the flames in Ferguson as a get-out-the-vote tactic everywhere they can.  I believe they are hoping to set off an explosion of anger and emotion in Ferguson before the elections. 

Anyway, watch this clip - you won't be seeing it on the Left-wing news.  A bunch of people who aren't even local there to cause trouble.  Sure this is a small group, but these people are the same everywhere.

October 20, 2014 - Ferguson protesters shut down CNN live broadcast & chase away reporter and camera

Note the accusations from them of it all being controlled by the Zionists, the Israelis, AIPAC.  The Jews.  No, the Left aren't Jew haters.  Not at all.

Funny how the facts have not even been released yet. Funny how the so called witnesses for the officer have not come forward!!1

Gd5150

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2014, 02:34:02 AM
the D's are running all sorts of campaign ads in black communities across the country, but especially in the South, in States with close races - talking about racism, about lynchings, talking about all sorts of below the belt bullshit. 

Thats as par for the course as gasoline prices magically dropping for 6mos before every november election for the last 10 years. Or Dems bringing up minimum wage, or abortion, or voting rights. You know all those things that will never change but they keep getting elected on because their followers are too ignorant to know any better. Dems have run on the exact same issues for 50 years. They're utterly worthless.

Gd5150

Quote from: Zoo on October 22, 2014, 09:40:42 PM
Funny how the facts have not even been released yet. Funny how the so called witnesses for the officer have not come forward!!1

If the facts haven't been released why does the mainstream media insight race riots as usual? We all know what the facts are, and by the time they're released its not going to matter. The CNN's and MSNBC's of the world will ignore them when they exonerate the police. After the election Obama and the Dems can go down to Ferguson and post a sign "mission accomplished".

Quote from: Zoo on October 22, 2014, 09:40:42 PM

No, no official reports or Grand Jury findings have been released yet.  But evidence and analysis is being leaked, and so far it all supports the claims of the officer.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/new-information-released-on-michael-brown-case/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-evidence-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.html

The thing about people suggesting the officer was in the right are due to several things.  He doesn't seem to have anything in his background treating Blacks unfairly.  The overwhelming majority of problems that arise from police/criminal interactions are due to the actions of the criminal - it's the exceptions that get all the attention.  There is no reason to believe the officer was in the wrong, and most people are going to side with them and not the criminal until shown otherwise.

Of course the witnesses have not come forth.  The case is still under investigation, aren't they typically asked by the prosecutor/defender or told by a judge to not go public with their accounts?

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the Alex Joneses of perceived racism.  They both have terrible track records of deceit, dishonesty, and crowd agitation.  Eric Holder also went there and he is no better.  None of them are entitled to the benefit of the doubt.  The same goes for the mob, especially now that they are mostly Occupy types coming in from the outside - the Occupy thugs are the least rational, least informed people in the country, believing and acting on whatever their handlers tell them. 

Sure, the information being leaked could all be false, but what benefit would there be for those individuals to do that, when they know the facts will be out soon?

So we wait, and we'll see.

Now, what about the irresponsibility of Big Media in their reporting on this?  Are they going to be held accountable if their attempts to incite turn out to have been based on lies?

Zoo

We will see nothing but truth and only truth says the fool to his King!!1

Quote from: Zoo on October 23, 2014, 03:36:11 AM
We will see nothing but truth and only truth says the fool to his King!!1

You know why cops have guns, right?

A good percentage of the people they get to deal with are violent thugs.  Like the piece of shit that was shot in Ferguson.  I wish the cops would shoot more of them, instead of recycling them thru the justice system leaving victim after victim in their wake.

The problems come when cops are hassling regular people who haven't committed any crime.

Somehow you seem stuck on an idea that cops should never shoot anyone, and if they do, it's a crime.  That is seldom the case, and it isn't the case here.

b_dubb

the piece of shit that was shot in ferguson? wow.

if i was in my car and someone approached me and tried to get into my vehicle or assaulted me the police would expect me to drive away or roll up the window before resorting to deadly force.  for police that seems like their preferred option.  especially if they don't want you to be alive to provide testimony that contradicts their story

police have had ample time to plant blood evidence on the officers clothes and in the car.  and since police involved in this story have a history of abuse, racism, you know name it ... i'm inclined to think any evidence presented is bullshit

VtaGeezer

Quote from: b_dubb on October 25, 2014, 09:09:36 AM
the piece of shit that was shot in ferguson? wow.

if i was in my car and someone approached me and tried to get into my vehicle or assaulted me the police would expect me to drive away or roll up the window before resorting to deadly force.  for police that seems like their preferred option.  especially if they don't want you to be alive to provide testimony that contradicts their story

police have had ample time to plant blood evidence on the officers clothes and in the car.  and since police involved in this story have a history of abuse, racism, you know name it ... i'm inclined to think any evidence presented is bullshit
True. A lot of prosecutors would have indicted a civilian for Brown's murder in heartbeat.  If it were black-on-white, the shooter would already be in prison. 

Brown was pretty clearly a punk, but that's not a capital offense.  Touching a cop apparently is.  The DA is leaking grand jury info to push public opinion.  It's very rare for a grand jury to hear anything from the defense; in typical cases they're barred.  Two weeks ago I ended 3 months as an alternate for the GJ. When I had my orientation, the DA instructed us that the purpose of the GJ in criminal cases is to only determine if there's sufficient grounds to take a suspect to trial; not to determine guilt or innocence. This one in MO looks like its going to be Simi Valley II.

the piece of shit that was shot in ferguson? wow...

Yes.  One less violent thug is a good thing

... if i was in my car and someone approached me and tried to get into my vehicle or assaulted me the police would expect me to drive away or roll up the window before resorting to deadly force...

I'm not sure that's true.  Maybe it depends on where it occurs and what the circumstances are. 

If it was a choice between reaching for a gun and rolling up the window and turning on the car... well, those things take time.  And PS, in a way assaulting a police officer is worse than assaulting a 'civilian' - if someoneis willing to do that, they are a bigger threat to society down the line.

It amazes me how much the Left stands up for criminals, but seldom the victims.  No wonder our society is so out of whack.

... police have had ample time to plant blood evidence on the officers clothes and in the car.  and since police involved in this story have a history of abuse, racism, you know name it ... i'm inclined to think any evidence presented is bullshit

I've seen nothing about  'police involved in this story have a history of abuse, racism, you know name it'.  Not that the Acorn and Occupy dead-enders who've shown up to stir the pot aren't willing to stoop to lying about that.  Links?

Zoo

Black people are scary to you I get it. I guess things will never change for you and it is a shame. I care less what he did at the store which means nothing. A unarmed man was shot at least 6 times and killed. Thats the point!

Also why the fuck is a officers life worth more than mine or any other civilian? So if this is what you truly believe then would not a Veteran's life be worth more than a Officers? On that logic would it not be more of a crime if a office hurt a unarmed VETERAN?

http://youtu.be/gPAqvzSogzA

http://www.truthandaction.org/veteran-killed-va-police-trying-leave-va-hospital-waiting-4-hours/

Here is the point the Media is full of shit plan and simple. This is what the actual person said to the Media and like always they twisted it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/judy-melinek-ferguson-autopsy-report-msnbc

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/michael-browns-official-autopsy-report-actually-reveal/

I feel bad for you, I truly do. You mind is so set in believing anything a Cops says is true. Just because someone puts on a uniform does not make the a good person or give them extra rights. But hay you are never going to change your mind and thats your right. That right was paid for with the blood of Veterans and civilians alike and when POLICE trample on those rights then FUCK THEM! Because they are spitting on the graves of those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect those rights. So ya FUCK THE POLICE WHO DO NOT UP HOLD THEIR OATHS!!1

Quote from: Zoo on October 25, 2014, 04:16:36 PM
Black people are scary to you I get it. I guess things will never change for you and it is a shame. I care less what he did at the store which means nothing. A unarmed man was shot at least 6 times and killed...

It's not about being black.  Or being 'scared', dipshit.  Get off the race baiting - it isn't getting us as a society anywhere.  Why don't you try grabbing a police officers gun and punching him, and see what happens to you.

Maybe what happened at the store means nothing to you.  You weren't the one being man-handled and robbed, but it means something to the rest of us. 

... A unarmed man was shot at least 6 times and killed. Thats the point!...

No, HE reached in and grabbed the cop's gun.  That's the point.

... Also why the fuck is a officers life worth more than mine or any other civilian?... Just because someone puts on a uniform does not make the a good person or give them extra rights...

Actually, it does.

They are hired to uphold the law, and deal with these pukes.  They have the right - the obligation - to step up and use force - deadly force if necessary - to deal with situations.  We civilians are not granted that same leeway, we're supposed to call the cops to deal with it.  Of course they have 'extra rights' to do so.  That's why they take an oath, get quite a bit of training, pass exams, and carry guns.

If you or I are required to roll up our windows and drive off, it's a really bad idea for the police to do the same and run from these thugs.  We can't allow them to take over the streets more than they already have.  Of course a cop is going to stand his ground and deal with the situation.  That's his job.

You really don't get that?  Do you live on your own island somewhere and only listen to the Occupy mob?  They've sure done a job on you.  What, you feel like you belong to something if you turn off your brain and go along with that crowd?  They sow disharmony, confusion, chaos, disruption and hate, to do their part in destroying the country - don't you get it?

Zoo

Like I said it is ok to have your opinion. In fact it is your right and you can say and believe whatever you wish. I follow nobody. I am not a lapdog. I do not believe everything someone tells me. I blindly do not follow orders. I am a free thinking human who makes it his mission to stand for those who do not have a voice like Michael Brown. So if you are cool with Cops being able to do whatever they want as long as they say they left like their life was endangered. Cool... As for me I believe we as civilians have these things called rights. SO FUCK EVERY COP WHO TRAMPLES ON THOSE RIGHTS!!1

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2014, 03:32:47 PM
I've seen nothing about  'police involved in this story have a history of abuse, racism, you know name it'.  Not that the Acorn and Occupy dead-enders who've shown up to stir the pot aren't willing to stoop to lying about that.  Links?
you and your deep research have got it all figured out.  no need for further thought.

i just don't see how or why someone walking along with his buddy suddenly goes taxi driver on a cop in a police car.  you know he's armed.  his radio is right there.  more weapons bolted to his dash. 

how does the cop's story make ANY FUCKING SENSE?  did the "piece of shit" have a history of mental illness?  was he a full blown psychotic?  was he drunk?  on meth?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2014, 05:08:44 AM

A good percentage of the people they get to deal with are violent thugs.  Like the piece of shit that was shot in Ferguson.  I wish the cops would shoot more of them, instead of recycling them thru the justice system leaving victim after victim in their wake.

I'm on the fence on this one.  I think the officer was probably justified but I'm waiting for a court ruling.  I believe in the constitution's promise of trial by jury instead of trial by COP (except, of course, when lethal force is the only option to protect police and citizens from harm).  Having seen you defend the constitution on such a regular basis I guess I'm just a little surprised.

On the other hand, regardless of the legitimacy of the officer's actions, I can see why a segmented group of the population would use this as a rallying point if they felt they were prejudicially oppressed on a chronic basis and underrepresented in law enforcement.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 07:03:33 PM
I'm on the fence on this one.  I think the officer was probably justified but I'm waiting for a court ruling.  I believe in the constitution's promise of trial by jury instead of trial by COP (except, of course, when lethal force is the only option to protect police and citizens from harm).  Having seen you defend the constitution on such a regular basis I guess I'm just a little surprised.

On the other hand, regardless of the legitimacy of the officer's actions, I can see why a segmented group of the population would use this as a rallying point if they felt they were prejudicially oppressed on a chronic basis and underrepresented in law enforcement.

Ah, the voice of reason

Quote from: b_dubb on October 25, 2014, 05:38:13 PM
you and your deep research have got it all figured out.  no need for further thought.

i just don't see how or why someone walking along with his buddy suddenly goes taxi driver on a cop in a police car.  you know he's armed.  his radio is right there.  more weapons bolted to his dash. 

how does the cop's story make ANY FUCKING SENSE?  did the "piece of shit" have a history of mental illness?  was he a full blown psychotic?  was he drunk?  on meth?

That's why we have the term 'senseless violence'

This is all going to come out, just like everything eventually came out in the Trayvon Martin case.  We should all just wait for that, but the comments and actions of the Media and the other usual suspects purposely stirring up tensions need to be addressed. 

It's an ongoing cancer on our society as they lurch from case to case, hurling accusations that turn out to be untrue, intentionally leaving our country worse off than before.

Zoo

Ya I totally agree Fox news sucks! I also hate CNN and MSNBC too!!1

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Zoo on October 25, 2014, 05:35:01 PM
I am a free thinking human

Both claims are highly questionable.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 25, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

Eddie is unquestionably highlarious!

Zoo

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 25, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

Well this is what we know for sure and is a true fact. A unarmed man was shot at least 6 times. So a cop killed a unarmed man plain and simple. This is just the facts and this is not a one time event. This is what I have a problem with forget everything else and focus on that. Cops are killing unarmed civilians!!1

albrecht

While police shootings, justified or not, makes for news and street protests or riots. We should also worry, and protest bout the ridiculous asset fortfeiture laws and the evil IRS.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required.html?_r=0&referrer=

Zoo

I will stand while others will run!!1

paladin1991

Quote from: Zoo on October 26, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
Your day will come, brother.  It will come for us all.

Eddie Coyle

So others progress and adapt, and you remain a monolith!573

pate

Always follow the money...

Money backed by GOLD!

You can stand with the rabble on behalf of the criminals.

I'll save my sympathy for the victims, and stand with them.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 07:03:33 PM
...  I believe in the constitution's promise of trial by jury instead of trial by COP (except, of course, when lethal force is the only option to protect police and citizens from harm)...

As do I for the most part.  But I don't mind people - the ones who clearly have no redeeming qualities, and who mostly spend their time looking for trouble - getting what they richly deserve from time to time.

Here's a video from a bathroom at the 49ers game a couple weeks ago.  Unfortunately YouTube has taken most of the videos with the full footage down.

What I think should have happened here was the 2 pukes assaulting the victims should have been handcuffed, drug off to a police car, driven towards the jail, and 'lost' somewhere along the way.  ''Gee, we don't know what happened to them, they must have escaped".

On a higher quality video there was more footage and it was easier to see the red gang hankies they had (is red for the Nortenos or Surenos gang?, I forget).  Probably a couple of Obama's dreamers.

49ers Fans Brawl in Men's Room, Two Arrested for Felony Assault

But the beatdowns of the victims don't matter, right Zoo?