• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Juan Cena

Oh goody! More racist horsecrap about Egypt.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on December 18, 2016, 01:38:19 AM
Kudos to Jimmy for actually playing kinda cool bumpers and managing to sometimes avoid those insta-commercial overlaps too.

I'm glad I don't have to hate him anymore

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2017, 12:47:07 AM
The pyramids are a hoax?

dammit.  >:(

More a scam than a hoax

Ciardelo

Jimmy's OK, at least HE shows up.

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on January 15, 2017, 01:01:42 AM
More a scam than a hoax
I sure am feeling great on this Herbalife though.

Morgus

This Great Pyramid news story is supposed to be the subject for one of George Knapp's guests tomorrow night.
Why is Jimmy Church doing this same subject tonight instead of the Black Knight satellite story, stealing from Knapp's thunder?

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on January 15, 2017, 01:14:48 AM
This Great Pyramid news story is supposed to be the subject for one of George Knapp's guests tomorrow night.
Why is Jimmy Church doing this same subject tonight instead of the Black Knight satellite story, stealing from Knapp's thunder?
I'm not listening to this live, but Jimmy did the same thing on his show a week or so ago, calling it the Black Knight Satellite show and then not discussing it for most of the show.  Berry is just a crazy person who makes $h¡‡ up and I'm guessing he's just using the pyramid to claim evidence for a past civilization that was lost due to his imagined cycles?

TigerLily

Ok. I hate him again  >:(

Bait and switch, just like last night

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on January 15, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
TigerLily hopes Ciardelo is having a pleasant evening
Ciardelo is very pleased that TigerLily noticed him and is indeed having an interesting night. Ciardelo is watching "Escape from New York" broadcast over a local terrestrial television station whilst listening to the Jimmy Chuch, all the while keeping an eye on local weather radar as we are in danger of an impending ice storm if the "weather terrorists" (AKA local weather meteorologists) are to be believed. But the temperature seems to be around 33° F. Ciardelo is very, very glad to have lived another day.

Ciardelo desires to enquire as to TilgerLily's well-being and sends good wishes.

Ciardelo

A 1997 Cadillac Fleetwood.  Imma put Black Knight Satellite radio in it too. 

Morgus

One of the Damon Berry images posted at the c2cam website tonight.
A painting from 1600 with something that looks like a spherical object with two antennae?
An ancient TV with rabbit ears?  8)

Jackstar

I rarely listen to Jimmy Church. Now I recall why. So loathsome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r2Dn_dSS40

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on January 15, 2017, 01:53:27 AM

One of the Damon Berry images posted at the c2cam website tonight.
A painting from 1600 with something that looks like a spherical object with two antennae?
An ancient TV with rabbit ears?  8)
predicting Sputnik?

zeebo

Quote from: astroguy on January 14, 2017, 11:44:07 PM
Damon T. Berry is one of the bigger idiots I've heard lately.  Almost everything he says is easily, demonstrably, FALSE.  Take his claims of the Antikythera mechanism.  He claims it shows the motions and positions of all the stars.  It does no such thing.  It's an orrery ....

Uh what?  "orrery"?  C'mon, that's not even a real word man!  ... Wait ... Double-checking wikipedia.  .... Damn, um, ok, you're off the hook ... this time. 

(p.s. yeah there was alot of idiocy on that show the other nite, but very entertaining idiocy for what that's worth.)   ;D

diowulf

I posted over on the GNS forum, but yeah I was excited about the Atlantis/Antarctica and Black Satellite shows but was disappointed when they turned out to have virtually nothing to do with those subjects. The Antarctica guy spent a lot of time on the stupid pizzagate conspiracy. The only highlight was the indestructible Black Jesus who was taken up on a plane, shot multiple times(his brain regenerates if you don't shoot him a bunch), put in a "meat grinder", then several "jet fighters" "docked" with the plane mid air, flew the pieces of Black Jesus to different parts of the world, and then blew them up, only to have Black Jesus reappear "in their offices" and be like(paraphrasing now) "Others will come like me, but for now I'm done with y'all bullshit ttyl" and ascended into heaven. WHEW. And all told with a straight face. From a GUEST mind you not a caller. Made the show worth it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: diowulf on January 16, 2017, 09:54:47 PM
I posted over on the GNS forum, but yeah I was excited about the Atlantis/Antarctica and Black Satellite shows but was disappointed when they turned out to have virtually nothing to do with those subjects. The Antarctica guy spent a lot of time on the stupid pizzagate conspiracy. The only highlight was the indestructible Black Jesus who was taken up on a plane, shot multiple times(his brain regenerates if you don't shoot him a bunch), put in a "meat grinder", then several "jet fighters" "docked" with the plane mid air, flew the pieces of Black Jesus to different parts of the world, and then blew them up, only to have Black Jesus reappear "in their offices" and be like(paraphrasing now) "Others will come like me, but for now I'm done with y'all bullshit ttyl" and ascended into heaven. WHEW. And all told with a straight face. From a GUEST mind you not a caller. Made the show worth it.
Pretty wild. I sure hope no racists have pissed the Black Jesus off.

zeebo

I posted over on the GNS forum, but yeah I was excited about the Atlantis/Antarctica and Black Satellite shows but was disappointed when they turned out to have virtually nothing to do with those subjects. The Antarctica guy spent a lot of time on the stupid pizzagate conspiracy....

Poor Jimmy, to his minor credit, did keep trying to steer Wilcock back to Antarctica, but he resisted.  Instead he insisted how important it was that we first understood the "true context", of something to do with a scheming "cabal" of shadowy insiders.  Once he finally got to the south pole, it seems there are E.T. ruins / mother ships buried down there, where the global elites go to discuss various conspiracies like causing the drought, and then later, the rains in Cali.  He then went on to discuss his own intelligence which means I guess he must be right about all this stuff.

zeebo

...The only highlight was the indestructible Black Jesus who was taken up on a plane, shot multiple times(his brain regenerates if you don't shoot him a bunch), put in a "meat grinder", then several "jet fighters" "docked" with the plane mid air, flew the pieces of Black Jesus to different parts of the world, and then blew them up, only to have Black Jesus reappear "in their offices" and be like(paraphrasing now) "Others will come like me, but for now I'm done with y'all bullshit ttyl" and ascended into heaven....

Thanks for paraphrasing this one for posterity.  It was my fave story I've heard on radio in recent months.  Harder than trying to get rid of that liquid terminator dude from T2!  The tale just edged out my earlier fave of LMH's about the guy who fell into an inter-dimensional well after walking through a rock door in S. America somewhere.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2017, 01:02:09 AM
Jimmy's OK, at least HE shows up.

Yup, he is one of the best in the game whether haters want to recognize this or not.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 18, 2017, 02:27:10 AM
Yup, he is one of the best in the game whether haters want to recognize this or not.
smh Danyl. "Clocking in" in no way equates to "best in the business". lol You really go after the guys with the deep pipes huh.  ???

CornyCrow

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 18, 2017, 02:27:10 AM
In the few shows I've listened to he knows the subject and really tries to ramp up the conversation.  He has a lot of enthusiasm.  People don't like him because he's duplicitous, but isn't that business?  I've worked with many duplicitous people, and it's just the way business is. 

cweb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 06:10:58 AMlol You really go after the guys with the deep pipes huh.  ???
AWWWWWLLLLRIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTTT

Mizak

I'll give Jimmy credit when he had Wilcock on.Totally made fun of the way he looks.Jimmy said that he looks ET-ISH! Woke up the wife laughing too loud!

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 06:10:58 AM
smh Danyl. "Clocking in" in no way equates to "best in the business". lol You really go after the guys with the deep pipes huh.  ???

I just go by who I find the most "listenable", he definitely isn't the best but the competition isn't really stellar in this field besides a few such as Greg from THC, Clyde Lewis and John b Wells.

Of course Art is the best and no one has come close to approaching him yet.

Noory is godawful.

Now in regards to Church being "duplicitous", I have heard these allegations, in fact I heard from one of Keith Rowlands best friends that Church did in fact screw over DMN.

After dealing with the DMN politics first hand I decided to reserve judgment however the whole thing does rub me wrong just a little. I'm only judging Church by my opinion of his show and how much I enjoy it.

zeebo

Have listened to Jimmy for 3 hrs so far, and still not annoyed.  Did he get better, or am I just getting desperate?  (Don't answer that!)

Anyway, his guest annoyed me, so there's that.  Another of those types who's getting special, but unprovable, E.T. contact in order to spread a vague message of rolling disclosure and/or evolving collective consciousness, and there's always more 'information' just around the corner at his next speaking enagement or book or as in this case, graphic novel.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 25, 2017, 02:58:18 AM
Have listened to Jimmy for 3 hrs so far, and still not annoyed.  Did he get better, or am I just getting desperate?  (Don't answer that!)

Anyway, his guest annoyed me, so there's that.  Another of those types who's getting special, but unprovable, E.T. contact in order to spread a vague message of rolling disclosure and/or evolving collective consciousness, and there's always more 'information' just around the corner at his next speaking enagement or book or as in this case, graphic novel.

I fell asleep so I didn't hear much. But regarding the guest, isn't that the "Woo Con Business Model?" Don't tell Nancy Lieder., but the Zetas told me the guest was totally legit.

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on February 25, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

If Jimmy can be commended for anything, it is the ability to milk the dying ET cow to the last drop. He could have a guest that uncovered a few yellowed teletyped UFO reports from Zimbabwe in 1967 and have us all think we were on the verge of an invasion.