• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

b_dubb

late night talk radio's very own lot lizard.  cause he sucks that much.

Dateline

It is truly a "Dark Weekend" this Saturday night.  I demand it, bring Connie Willie back!!!!!! :D

malliard

where did the quotes go he made about coast? haha

DanTSX

Why are you guys so butthurt over Jimmy Church?

He's better than the other knuckleheads they keep parading around the show to take over for Jorch.

I'm listening to him doing C2CAM now.  I guess this means his DMRN show is done? 

SnapT

Jimmy Church isn't terrible but I hate his fake voice.  Especially the one he does in his tax commercial that sounds like a bad Jack Nicholson.

One good thing about him hosting C2C is we don't have to suffer through his normal horrible bumper music.  That and the constantly repeated clip of Vinnie Chase and Ari Gold talking about him.

popple

Jimmy's hosting makes me miss Noory.

SnapT

If this were a normal Jimmy Church episode, about now (43 minutes in) he would be reading celebrity birthdays or some shit.  One of my other beefs with Jimmy, it takes him FOREVER to get to the guest.  The first hour is just blathering on about NOTHING.

Quote from: DanTSX on February 01, 2015, 12:36:33 AM
Why are you guys so butthurt over Jimmy Church?

He's better than the other knuckleheads they keep parading around the show to take over for Jorch.

I'm listening to him doing C2CAM now.  I guess this means his DMRN show is done?

I'm curious about your avatar.  It looks like it could be a picture of the ventriloquist act at a "close knit" Appalachian family picnic talent show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 01, 2015, 12:53:43 AM

I'm curious about your avatar.  It looks like it could be a picture of the ventriloquist act at a "close knit" Appalachian family picnic talent show.

Incest. A game for all the family.

DanTSX

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 01, 2015, 12:53:43 AM

Thats Max Hardcore.  He is champion of the first amendment.  Google him.

He is just picking her up with very cold hands.  She is not a puppet.

DanTSX

Quote from: SnapT on February 01, 2015, 12:44:17 AM
If this were a normal Jimmy Church episode, about now (43 minutes in) he would be reading celebrity birthdays or some shit.  One of my other beefs with Jimmy, it takes him FOREVER to get to the guest.  The first hour is just blathering on about NOTHING.

Which is like every weeknight on C2CAM

but I do agree he could get to it faster on his own show.  Once he is going, the interviews are pretty decent IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on February 01, 2015, 12:58:30 AM

Someone calling himself Max Hardcore by definition isn't a champion. He can't be.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 01, 2015, 01:25:39 AM
Someone calling himself Max Hardcore by definition isn't a champion. He can't be.

This can only be settled by Jimmy Church interviewing Max Hardcore next time he hosts Coast.

It will go well for both of their careers. 8)

DanTSX

Church's guest tonight is a real nutjob.

He talks to ET through his nipples.

He reminds me of when Robert Ghostwolf would paint himself into a corner and go into "indian" mode.

Dude is just making shit up.

Jimmy I know you are reading this on the break.  Cut this dope off and go to open lines.  Jazmunda is trying to call you.

zeebo

Quote from: DanTSX on February 01, 2015, 01:29:49 AM

He talks to ET through his nipples.....

So that's what they're for!

popple

They're actually letting Jimmy take calls this time?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on February 01, 2015, 01:33:09 AM
So that's what they're for!

I thought everyone knew that!!

Stranger929

I've seen the photos, she IS a hand puppet.

I've heard of him, and when I first learned about his peculiar concept of adult entertainment I threw up in my mouth. However, I fully support his right to produce whatever he wants as long as all the participants are consenting adults. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stranger929 on February 01, 2015, 01:37:45 AM
I've seen the photos, she IS a hand puppet.

...satisfying his misogynist and paedophilia tendencies. If it were legal; he would use 12 and 13 year olds.

yumyumtree

Quote from: expat on February 01, 2015, 11:33:20 AM
My review of Church/Bara last night:
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-of-mike-bara-on-coast-to-coast.html

Thanks, now I know what I missed.

Actually I did listen until midnight.  the first guest, Swerdlow, sounded like a big fat fraud or else candidate for mentally ill guest,but my money is on the former. The predictions he made were within two years, so it will interesting to see what he says, if anything, when those don't come true. I need to look up this Montauk movie on imdb.

I clicked the links of both him and last night's guest, Seelman, and they're both the trashy, bells-and-whistles type thing you would expect.  I think Swerdlow is running a contest to spend a day with him or something.

wr250

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 01, 2015, 04:40:29 PM

Thanks, now I know what I missed.
you didnt miss anything of importance.

yumyumtree

Actually, it's not a contest, it's "Spend a day-personal retreat". There are some jokes in there, but I haven't thought of them, yet. Bet it costs a bundle, too. Shades of J.Z. Knight and Ramtha.

Quote from: expat on February 01, 2015, 11:33:20 AM
My review of Church/Bara last night:
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-of-mike-bara-on-coast-to-coast.html

You deserve the Croix de Coast with turmeric leaf clusters for the conspicuous valor you displayed last night by listening to the lumpy little potato man with the bad comb over,expat!  I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Did your radio survive the ordeal?

expat

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 01, 2015, 04:54:22 PM
Did your radio survive the ordeal?

Yes -- as I indicated in the review, I raised my trusty hammer in anger, then thought "fuckit, he just shot himself in the foot. Again."

yumyumtree

Quote from: DanTSX on February 01, 2015, 01:29:49 AM

He talks to ET through his nipples.

He reminds me of when Robert Ghostwolf would paint himself into a corner and go into "indian" mode.

Dude is just making shit up.

Jimmy I know you are reading this on the break.  Cut this dope off and go to open lines.  Jazmunda is trying to call you.

By Dude, you mean Swerdlow, right? Yes, I agree. There's another Jimmy Church thread under AM Hosts, where I have posted some thoughts.

Your avatar always puts me in mind of a scene from a musical called "Rewinding Montana" which was written and performed in 1989 to commemorate the centennial.

popple

If they want us to stop being haters, they need to stop being so hateable.

hateable
[hey-tuh-buh l]
adjective

meriting hatred or loathing.

yumyumtree

I looked at imdb.com, and the film is called Montauk Chronicles.  It was released Jan. 17 2015 and already has an 8.5 rating.  But that doesn't mean a lot. People can game these things, and I wouldn't put it past people like Swerdlow to do so.