• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

sydtron

My bad.. just went to mikes fb page.  Carry on.

nbirnes

Quote from: astroguy on January 28, 2015, 12:48:40 PM

Again, a personal choice.  I almost equate it to folks in geology who decide to sell their souls to the oil companies because they figure they can make enough money after a few years to buy them back.
That is so well-put. I remember rooting for the beginning moments of Noory because he "got it" and because it seemed so easy, even a newbie could learn the ropes. Nope. There's never enough money.

zeebo

Quote from: nbirnes on January 30, 2015, 02:39:45 AM
That is so well-put. I remember rooting for the beginning moments of Noory because he "got it" and because it seemed so easy, even a newbie could learn the ropes. Nope. There's never enough money.

With shallow opportunists like Noory, the more money that piles in, the bigger their soul-hole gets, and so they're never content. 

Zack

Quote from: Soylentblue on January 29, 2015, 08:57:50 PM

Why a show like Bill Birne's Future Theater isn't repeated more often or in a "prime" spot is beyond me. In my opinion this show sounds the most professional and polished of all the shows on Dark Matter.

Yep, Future Theater is the only show on DMR I'll listen to almost every week.  Don't care for the rest of what I've heard on the channel. 

Juan

I think I really became annoyed with Church when he had a guest who criticized the US for bringing over the German rocket scientists after WWII.  While I might agree with the guest that there would be a moral question about rescuing Nazis, neither she nor Church pointed out the real world circumstances.  The scientists had surrendered to Allied forces in order to avoid capture by the Soviets.  If we had not taken them, the Soviets would have gotten a huge advantage in ICBMs.  To avoid mentioning this fact was sNoory level incompetence.

As for Future Theater, I always learn something interesting, or even helpful, on that show.

wr250

Quote from: sydtron on January 29, 2015, 10:37:29 PM
Forgive me. Ive been afk for a while. Where does it state JC will be hoasting Coast?
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

malliard

Quote from: wr250 on January 30, 2015, 06:14:29 AM
Saturday January 31, 2015
Hosted by Jimmy ChurchGuest(s): [/font]Stewart Swerdlow[/font], [/font]Mike Bara[/font][/font][/font]
In the first half, host Jimmy Church (email) will be joined by Stewart Swerdlow, who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes. He'll discuss how he uses universal law to resolve everything from health, money, relationship, and mind-control issues - even reaching into people's other lifetimes and beyond. Followed by rogue science advocate Mike Bara who shares the latest findings on NASA data regarding the existence of Planet X or even Planet Y.[/font]
6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 6/7/02 when author Phillip Krapf spoke about his contacts with a group of ETs known as the Verdants.[/font][/size][/size]

astroguy

Yeah, I read that this morning while waking up in bed.  Looks like typical C2C stupid.  Something tells me that my promised debate with Mike isn't gonna happen.  ::)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: astroguy on January 30, 2015, 12:13:15 PM
Yeah, I read that this morning while waking up in bed.  Looks like typical C2C stupid.  Something tells me that my promised debate with Mike isn't gonna happen.  ::)

Why bother?

astroguy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 30, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Why bother?
Listen to him squirm a bit or show himself to not understand anything about science.

smithy

Quote from: wr250 on January 30, 2015, 06:14:29 AM

Let's see..
1. Jimmy Church sets up a studio across the street from C2C
2. He badmouths George Noory under the guise of being part of the Art Bell/Keith Rowland team
3. He has his picture taken with Noory (they look like they're related) and discusses coming over to the "light"
4. He hosts C2C and says it's no big deal. By whose standards is it no big deal?
5. He leaves DMR and says it's no big deal.
6. He hosts C2C a second time.
7. He's hoping for a spot on the C2C line up. Wife says he needs to get paid and earn $$$. He can't do it on his own, obviously. He needs George Noory, the only one who is paying. Art Bell sure ain't paying him and his mortgage or rent is due. He's too young to get Social Security.
8. He won't need the studio across the street from C2C and the expense if he can get Coast to bring him in. Alternately, his gigs on C2C will fund his struggling show.
9. Good riddance and glad he showed his true intent.  I still will still try to listen to C2C when Knapp is on.
10. My favorite show is Art Bell reruns. I like the one where he says that Noory is taking over because of Art's bad back, and Noory "gets it". He also says he'll be glad to guest host for Noory because there will come a time when Noory needs a break. Boy, did that go a different direction!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: smithy on January 30, 2015, 01:39:32 PM
Let's see..
1. Jimmy Church sets up a studio across the street from C2C
2. He badmouths George Noory under the guise of being part of the Art Bell/Keith Rowland team
3. He has his picture taken with Noory (they look like they're related retarded)...

Fixed it for you!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on January 30, 2015, 12:13:15 PM

Seriously Stuart; did you think it ever would happen? You'd upset the little mutual appreciation society they have going. When you point out the collective Emperors are naked (and prove it with what they lack; such as facts, evidence, and peer reviewed data), half the deluded who hang onto Bara et al every word will take a step back, take a long drag on their bong and carry on. The others will perhaps see the light. But I doubt it.

astroguy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 30, 2015, 02:01:11 PM
Seriously Stuart; did you think it ever would happen? You'd upset the little mutual appreciation society they have going. When you point out the collective Emperors are naked (and prove it with what they lack; such as facts, evidence, and peer reviewed data), half the deluded who hang onto Bara et al every word will take a step back, take a long drag on their bong and carry on. The others will perhaps see the light. But I doubt it.
For me, it was a test to see what Jimmy would say.  He stated, on air, that it was a good idea, that he would arrange it.  He stated, on air, that it would make good radio.  Therefore, just like George, if he does not try to arrange it, I have objective evidence that he's being duplicitous.  I know that you guys tend to say that anyway, but for me, I need to latch onto something very specific where there is no ambiguity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on January 30, 2015, 02:04:10 PM
For me, it was a test to see what Jimmy would say.  He stated, on air, that it was a good idea, that he would arrange it.  He stated, on air, that it would make good radio.  Therefore, just like George, if he does not try to arrange it, I have objective evidence that he's being duplicitous.  I know that you guys tend to say that anyway, but for me, I need to latch onto something very specific where there is no ambiguity.

At the risk of sounding patronising; that's because you're the scientist among the not scientists. (Polite way of saying snake oil salesmen and women). You're coming in from an ethical, scientific standpoint; you won't get richer going on a radio show to debate science. They stand to lose a hell of a lot (financially as well as status wise) if they debate science in an ethical, moderated and polite manner.

astroguy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 30, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

At the risk of sounding patronising; that's because you're the scientist among the not scientists. (Polite way of saying snake oil salesmen and women). You're coming in from an ethical, scientific standpoint; you won't get richer going on a radio show to debate science. They stand to lose a hell of a lot (financially as well as status wise) if they debate science in an ethical, moderated and polite manner.
I totally agree.  But that means that once my higher threshold is met, other peoples' lower threshold must be met, too.

wr250

Quote from: astroguy on January 30, 2015, 02:55:16 PM
I totally agree.  But that means that once my higher threshold is met, other peoples' lower threshold must be met, too.

while i dont have any issues with jimmy church, mike bara is an idiot.i highly doubt he would ever debate you or any serious scientist. bara just jumps to the most ridiculous explanation possible, then adds more outlandishness to it. you would be better off debating a wall.

bateman

Quote from: wr250 on January 30, 2015, 03:40:38 PM
while i dont have any issues with jimmy church, mike bara is an idiot.i highly doubt he would ever debate you or any serious scientist. bara just jumps to the most ridiculous explanation possible, then adds more outlandishness to it. you would be better off debating a wall.

Hence why I've never bothered to book him. At least Hoagland is entertaining.

Soylentblue

The beauty/sad part of internet podcasts is that there is no vetting process. Any moron (Bara, Alex Jones, etc.) can spout off their crooked ideas of the world and there will be someone stupid enough to unquestioningly follow them. I thought that it was only me that thought Bara was a little wacked with how he thinks everything unexplainable is a conspiracy and that any government organization or or media has an agenda. Just like not all people are idiots not all government or media is sinister.

wr250

Quote from: bateman on January 30, 2015, 05:01:24 PM

bateman your avatar looks suspiciously like JBW.

astroguy

Quote from: bateman on January 30, 2015, 05:01:24 PM
Haven't booked me either.  :( :'(

bateman

Quote from: wr250 on January 30, 2015, 08:08:40 PM
bateman your avatar looks suspiciously like JBW.
Let's not be silly.

Quote from: astroguy on January 30, 2015, 08:17:25 PM
Haven't booked me either.  :( :'(
I will get my crack team of producers on the situation.

Morgus

This showed up at JC's website...

popple

YIKES!!! I wont be falling asleep easily tonight  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dateline on January 29, 2015, 10:37:05 AM
Maybe, just maybe, it was not Jimmy Church that is the success, but Dark Matter Networks that gave him the appearance of success. 

I have looked at the line up hole left, and it does not appear that the Network had too much trouble filling the empty spot.  What I am implying is that it was not Church that generated the listening audience, it was the concept of Dark Matter Networks that provided the audience.  The audience may not necessarily follow a pod caster from a net work to another network.  Time will tell, I suppose.

And I think it was BellGab that gave DMRN the appearance of success.

wr250

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 04:25:11 AM
And I think it was BellGab that gave DMRN the appearance of success.
that cant be right. we iz all haturz ,ask gnoory.

gnooryblows

I'm so glad that piece of shit, two-faced, ugly no-talent hack jimmy church is gone from DM radio. Finally, i can go back to listening to DM radio maybe, and have regained my respect for art for not letting an obvious two-faced prick who consorts with the enemy while maintaining the facade of 'loyalty' on his network.
Good riddance, you old ugly cocksuckin turd!
Now im goin back to bein retired from this stupid board, i just wanted to say that about this loser.

good riddance church loser, i hope you fall down.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 31, 2015, 06:33:29 AM
I'm so glad that piece of shit, two-faced, ugly no-talent hack jimmy church is gone from DM radio. Finally, i can go back to listening to DM radio maybe, and have regained my respect for art for not letting an obvious two-faced prick who consorts with the enemy while maintaining the facade of 'loyalty' on his network.
Good riddance, you old ugly cocksuckin turd!
Now im goin back to bein retired from this stupid board, i just wanted to say that about this loser.

good riddance church loser, i hope you fall down.

Say how you really feel; and he says such nice things about you too. ;D

cweb

Quote from: Morgus on January 31, 2015, 02:13:35 AM

This showed up at JC's website...
"Who's sucking now, bitch?"