• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 04, 2014, 08:47:49 AM
Recently at the Jimmy Stench local nerdlet meeting:
"Alright, all my Falkinaught's, I need both of you everyone to go to every computer that youthey have, call your therapistfriends and family too and I need you to listen to the Darkmatter stream when I'm on. We need to get those numbers up. Even if you open several pages and listen, that works too."
Fixed

Ah yes sir, I see you know your Judo well! Nicely fixed indeed.

pate

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2014, 06:27:14 AM
How can people boycott something they are not listening to? I think someone said he had 300 and something listeners the other night at his peak.

Exactly.  It seems to be a power of suckage, iGnoory has this talent as well...  I guess if you want to get all language technical about it, it doesn't count as a boycott... but still, like I always say during the "holydays" time of year:  it is the thought that counts...

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2014, 10:44:28 AM
"Recently at the Jimmy Stench local nerdlet meeting:
"Alright, all my Falkinaught's, I need both of you everyone to go to every computer that youthey have, call your therapistfriends and family too"
I spoke too soon. You've crossed out the word friends and not the. The correction is as follows:
"Alright, all my Falkinaught's, I need both of you to go to every computer that you have, call your the rapist friends and family too

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 04, 2014, 03:49:12 PM
I spoke too soon. You've crossed out the word friends and not the. The correction is as follows:
"Alright, all my Falkinaught's, I need both of you to go to every computer that you have, call your the rapist friends and family too
I stand corrected, Sir!  Does that mean that the churchlady will be interviewing Cosby soon?

Bart Ell

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The 2 people who listen to the DMRN!

Daggit

Not only was I thrilled to find out that I'm relatively normal for disliking George but apparently I'm not alone in my dislike for Church.

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on December 05, 2014, 09:46:00 PM
Not only was I thrilled to find out that I'm relatively normal for disliking George but apparently I'm not alone in my dislike for Church.
you r surrounded by a host of the disfunctional.  Revel!  U r not alone anymore.

pate

Reveal: Not Church!

You waited through hours of commercials to get this joke!  (reader!)

DanTSX

Quote from: b_dubb on November 29, 2014, 07:37:02 PM
She's older than Art. I think that qualifies as a malady.

That only qualifies to marry a Malaysian teenager

DanTSX

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2014, 02:23:21 AM
Pay for playing recorded past shows using a podcast app with a subscription.
Free to listen live on the dark matter stream.

He uploads every show onto YouTube.

What a shitty business model.

DanTSX

Quote from: pate on December 03, 2014, 01:43:11 AM
That guy's name is Scatman Crothers?  He's a pretty good "Magic Negro" in that The Shining movie...

The Shining // Sweet Caroline

Back on topic, Church seemed to be a bit of a douche that one time I heard him...

"Magic Negro phenomena"would be an OUTSTANDING topic for C2CAM or F2B

Imagine open lines on that one.....

It's like setting a trap

laserjock

anyone even listen to Church lately? 

Bart Ell

The sizzle effect.
Left with only Russians and that cavemany guy to listen.

He had an ok show... And it's steadily gone downhill to the point where I don't even bother to check the guest list to even contemplate listening anymore... I just can't deal with jimmy anymore... For godsake change the bumper music!!!! And you can't create the proper atmosphere required for the listener to get sucked into paranormal or creepy topics when you're acting like a radio jock belting out "0h yeah" like you're the cool aide guy... Join the rest of the world and put the show (immediately after the show is over so I could potentionally  listen to what I missed the night before during the drive to work) on iTunes so I can down load it.... Sell some JP muckelstones and make some money along the way... I pay for several podcasts... I will never pay for jimmy church at his current level

cweb

I've gotten to the point where I only listen to him if it's a guest or topic I'm really interested in... Which has been seldom lately.

The last show I caught was Joseph P. Farrell, because I enjoy Dr. Farrell's content. Jimmy took a really uncomfortable path trying to dig into Joseph's past and you could tell that the guest was uneasy. Jimmy really needs to have at least a few bullet points to help guide the conversation. I know he wants it to flow, but not being as organized actually has the opposite effect.

His website has improved and it seems like his fan base is consolidating (outside of our borders here). I agree that the bumpers have gotten old, as has the jock schtick. He hasn't relaxed and seems like he holds some underlying disdain for the show.

For me, it's gotten to be like Noory shows: listen if there's a good guest and hope the host doesn't derail them. OR listen if you expect a disaster.

malliard

well per my understanding he delays the podcast as a courtesy to keith.
but he should give it to his PAYING costumers as soon as possible.
of course i am biased i give my podcasts away and do my own uploading to youtube. 

One less s will not help either; customers. The Grammar Police have been notified.

malliard

ouch... i look forward to the visit..

Still trying to ride coat tails.

Daggit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 19, 2014, 05:34:46 AM

Still trying to ride coat tails.

If you look really closely you can almost make out Jimmy's knife in Art's back.

After listening to Jimmy Stench for a few minutes, Art Bell was overheard to say:
"Turn it off. Turn it all the way, off."

cweb

Quote from: Daggit on December 19, 2014, 06:09:53 AM
If you look really closely you can almost make out Jimmy's knife in Art's back.
If you look really closely, it also appears that there is half a pair of sunglasses in Jimmy's hair.

Bart Ell

Chuuch must have Bounty paper towels for eyebrows to keep the oil spill from his hair out of his eyes.

albrecht

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 19, 2014, 08:45:02 AM
Chuuch must have Bounty paper towels for eyebrows to keep the oil spill from his hair out of his eyes.
What is with the odd hair stylings of wanna-be C2C hosts? From Norry's obsession with his "trademarked" mustache and hairpiece (or heavily dyed job) to Jimmy's oil-change hair-style? It is bizarre. 

maureen

iGnoory called Jimmy and said "a little bird" told him Jimmy may be invited back to C2C.