• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

astroguy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 21, 2014, 04:29:22 AM
Didn't he have to claim to have Titor 2.0.

is it me or is Church trying to copy everything art did. Titor, Art's parts, claims to be sitting in for art bell, etc.

Is he still claiming to be sitting in for Art??

I listened to episode around 143 on Wednesday, and yes, he still said that he was sitting in for Art.

WildCard

astroguy! I was just thinkin about you. That wireless internet is awesome.

Have you heard the caller that hates, (Jimmy won't let him say,"hate". We're all a big, happy family.), Bara because he''s not credulous enough? "He's disinfo."

astroguy

I have not heard that.  I don't listen to every broadcast, just ones that have more sciency topics that I might get material from my podcast for.  I think it was the Brien Forester episode I was listening to last, so I'm over 2 weeks behind.

WildCard

I'm not sayin you missed anything.

"I just have not got enough unpleasant things things to say about the face on Mars, everybody connected with it, the very idea. I mean the idea of a chachka 17 x 11 miles in size just gives me the heebie-jeebies. I don't want to know those aliens. They should go back where they came from and take their chachka with them. We need people who can build in light and balance planetary ecology and do really cool things - massive, earth moving projects  . . ."
Terence Mckenna

reminded me of that caller.

b_dubb

it was horrible. there was jimmy church everywhere.

Bart Ell

Quote from: b_dubb on November 21, 2014, 01:51:28 PM

Chuuch is all over that naked little ass, too! And Chuuch looks like it enjoys being there.
OH BOY!

b_dubb

That poor kid. Makes you wonder who took the picture: a shitty parent or a child welfare worker or police officer. That's a lot of Jimmy Church

eddie dean

Thanks for this ^.  :(
You've managed to post the most disgusting picture I've seen on the internet today. :-\
BTW, I think I see a smear of Noory on the dresser there.

b_dubb

It's as if a jimmy church tornado touched down and scattered noory everywhere.

I first saw this pic as part of a top 10 reasons not to have kids.  This was number 1.  Of course. 

Let the number 2 jokes begin.

Bart Ell

Quote from: b_dubb on November 21, 2014, 11:11:44 PM
It's as if a jimmy church tornado touched down and scattered noory everywhere.
I would have gone with "scatted"

Some people says its a bad thing, but if'in the boy likes the taste of his own choklit then me and Bandeen ain't got nothin gainst it...Hell I don't know what them city gummit folks is talkin bout. Theys just got there snooty nose on cause wees livin in a traylor..Long as he stays locked up in his room liked we learned em, it ain't no bad. I meen its just used food anyway..

I forgot to add that the above ↑↑↑ was Jimmy Lurch's life story, including the visit by DCS and his Daddy's response.

b_dubb

I kinda wish I hadn't posted that pic now.  Well at least I put in the appropriate thread.

What, did I go too far???
Quote from: b_dubb on November 24, 2014, 08:46:40 AM
I kinda wish I hadn't posted that pic now.  Well at least I put in the appropriate thread.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on November 24, 2014, 09:00:23 AM
What, did I go too far???
What is this concept of 'too far?'  This is BellGab.  Baby, if you got room....RUN as far as you can.

Nebraska888

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2014, 10:12:00 AM
What is this concept of 'too far?'  This is BellGab.  Baby, if you got room....RUN as far as you can.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D !!!!!!

Bart Ell

If nobody is listening can a host still be shit?
Everything points to yes when it comes to the Chuuch.

Juan

Jimmy is not doing a live show Thanksgiving (Thursday for you foreigners) night.  sNoory loves us more than Jimmy does.

wr250

Quote from: Juan on November 26, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
Jimmy is not doing a live show Thanksgiving (Thursday for you foreigners) night.  sNoory loves us more than Jimmy does.

snoory has nowhere to go. so might as well torment us some more and eat pizza roles with tommy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on November 26, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
  sNoory loves us more than Jimmy does.
Man that is some haaaard love.

sydtron

Just called into Jimmys show. He has LMH on tonight. Im the last call. I asked her why we dont hear about crop ccircles anymore.  Mike from Indiana.

Quote from: sydtron on November 26, 2014, 11:48:10 PM
Just called into Jimmys show. He has LMH on tonight. Im the last call. I asked her why we dont hear about crop ccircles anymore.  Mike from Indiana.

Did she say they were a fraud, or just make some lame excuse?

sydtron

Said something to the effect that the news doesnt give them much credibility since the fakers came out. 
My stance is that not all of them were faked! 

sydtron

Also told her that I had been listening since the Dreamland days. She said " Oh, with ART" 
So there is that lol.

Quote from: sydtron on November 27, 2014, 12:47:04 AM
Also told her that I had been listening since the Dreamland days. She said " Oh, with ART" 
So there is that lol.

:)

LMH is always good listening.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 27, 2014, 12:53:47 AM
LMH is always good listening.

Agreed, I'll have to catch this one later.

Centurion40

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 01:41:28 AM
Agreed, I'll have to catch this one later.

Just listening to the replay now.

Centurion40

Wow, she REALLY liked Interstellar.

zeebo

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 27, 2014, 02:51:55 PM
Wow, she REALLY liked Interstellar.

Thanks for the spoiler alert actually, I still haven't seen the damn thing.  Will catch it before I give a listen.