• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Bart Ell

Quote from: laserjock on November 18, 2014, 04:32:09 PM
Silicon and Silicone are two entirely different substances. 

laserjock

Huh, I didn't know that about Chocolate, which, incdientally, we are facing a global shortage of now that more and more people around the world, such as China, are increasing the demand.  Chocolate candy is going to become more expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWVywhzuHnQ

I used to make the photolithography stepper machine they are talking about.

jazmunda

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 18, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

FAKE!!!! Everyone knows that the greys have grey boobies!

I too worked in the industry, not in the fab process but as an end user. The silicon wafer manufacturing process was reading 101. The lines in the piece can also be from sawing off slabs & wafers which are later polished to a fine finish. So the saw marks are irrelevant in the rough pre-process and remnant chunks that look like the "alien parts" ahem, are common.

I worked on a project to manage the inventory flow through a semiconductor fabrication plant, so also somewhat familiar with those processes.  Unfortunately I really have nothing to add to the conversation  :-[.  I vaguely remember the steppers though.  Didn't really spend much time in the photo area.

eddie dean

Silicon and Silicone are two entirely different substances.  To produce Silicon ingots, which are actually called boules, they heat and melt a type of sand and slowly lower a "seed crystal" into the molten mass while it spins, then the draw the seed upwards and out and the boule grows as the seed is lifted.  The boules are sliced into wafers that are used to make ICs (integrated circuits) such as the processor in your computer and phone.  I used to make some of the equipment used to make the ICs, multi million dollar machines.  Well, now we see what a huckster and idiot Church is.

Incidentally, Silicon isn't the only substance to look like that (carbonish black, shiny).  I can't recall the metals, but there's like 3 others on the periodic table to have these qualities, if I recall correctly.

Interesting stuff.
Thanks

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 18, 2014, 01:30:27 AM
Now he is claiming to have alien space craft pieces. It is annoying he is trying copy everything art did.

Oh look, more crap.

Bart Ell

Quote from: jazmunda on November 18, 2014, 04:51:48 PM
FAKE!!!! Everyone knows that the greys have grey boobies!

Foiled Again!
Retraction and apology are being prepared.

popple

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 18, 2014, 07:59:59 PM
Foiled Again!
Retraction and apology are being prepared.
WAIT!!! The bewbies in David Huggin's abductee art are not grey... but it could also be body paint. He said they enjoyed wearing wigs. Looks like some even fancied a merkin as well.
http://animalnewyork.com/2014/alien-romance-art-documentary-david-higgins/

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on November 18, 2014, 08:28:29 PM
WAIT!!! The bewbies in David Huggin's abductee art are not grey... but it could also be body paint. He said they enjoyed wearing wigs. Looks like some even fancied a merkin as well.
http://animalnewyork.com/2014/alien-romance-art-documentary-david-higgins/

Aliens in wigs are HAWT!!!

b_dubb

I have a wicked bad stomach virus and I think I'm going to Jimmy Church all over the place

Hopefully from the lower (exit) port. Then the reference would be appropriate. Remember to pat not wipe.
Quote from: b_dubb on November 19, 2014, 09:57:15 AM
I have a wicked bad stomach virus and I think I'm going to Jimmy Church all over the place

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 18, 2014, 12:57:51 PM
Haters.
Reported.

I hate haters of haters.  I report em all.

paladin1991

Silicon and Silicone are two entirely different substances.  To produce Silicon ingots, which are actually called boules, they heat and melt a type of sand and slowly lower a "seed crystal" into the molten mass while it spins, then the draw the seed upwards and out and the boule grows as the seed is lifted.  The boules are sliced into wafers that are used to make ICs (integrated circuits) such as the processor in your computer and phone.  I used to make some of the equipment used to make the ICs, multi million dollar machines.  Well, now we see what a huckster and idiot Church is.

Incidentally, Silicon isn't the only substance to look like that (carbonish black, shiny).  I can't recall the metals, but there's like 3 others on the periodic table to have these qualities, if I recall correctly.
I'm confused.  Which is it that chicks put in their boobs to make me happy?

Bart Ell

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 19, 2014, 10:39:40 AM

Penis.
Report that, hater reporter.

laserjock

Breast implants are made of different substances, but I understand some of them are made with Silicone.  Silicon is a hard, crystalline element, Silicone is a goo, like you use to seal a countertop.  Watch the video I posted it shows how they make a Silicon Boule and use it to make chips.

Here's a site with photos of some of the elements such as Silicon...

http://chemistry.about.com/od/periodictableelements/ig/Element-Photo-Gallery.--98/index.06.htm#step-heading

Bart Ell

Quote from: laserjock on November 19, 2014, 11:17:06 AM
Watch the video I posted it shows how they make a Silicon Boule and use it to make chips.
You are confused.
They use potatoes to make chips.
Potatoes.

Cookies & Cream....
What? Too much?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on November 19, 2014, 11:54:45 AM
Cookies & Cream....
What? Too much?
I'm not sure......but I don't think that one could put too much into those things.  A little more is always better.

It's nice to have a pure and innocent mind. BTW Timmy Stench still sucks in large amounts. FADER NOTS
Quote from: paladin1991 on November 19, 2014, 12:15:56 PM
I'm not sure......but I don't think that one could put too much into those things.  A little more is always better.

laserjock

He is kinda mean for a troll...

WildCard

Don't let me harsh your buzz.
I'm on this Tracy Twyman kick so I listened to ep.150 yesterday. Good show.

WildCard

And that's another thing!

Don't they teach these clowns anything in seminary?!
Jimmy's first question to the reality-show exorcist - what should I call you?
"Malachi Martin of the 21st century" say's father is fine. Oh really, is that o.k. with you?!
You know I'm not a Catholic, right? You just don't care, is that it?
But Jimmy swallows.
Hey your most exalted eminence, have you ever heard any of Malachi's interviews?
Maybe you should take notes, cause I liked Classic Coke a-lot better.

Morgus

Jimmy claims he will have a live new John Titor update on tonight's show.
If anyone listens, please post what it was about.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2014, 10:06:02 PM
Also, if anybody decides to cut their right hand off with a rusty hacksaw, please post your impressions of that experience.

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2014, 10:06:02 PM

Didn't he have to claim to have Titor 2.0.

is it me or is Church trying to copy everything art did. Titor, Art's parts, claims to be sitting in for art bell, etc.

Is he still claiming to be sitting in for Art??

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 21, 2014, 04:29:22 AM
Is he still claiming to be sitting in for Art??
No, because he probably is now saying "Taking over the reigns for Art Bell, I'm Jimmy Church"

WildCard

I listened to the stream for a few minutes too many.

Turns out somebody has a faucet that drips. And it's not just that it needs a washer. It's broken and his landlord won't fix it.
In other news, Dino recommends eating more fiber and green, leafy vegetables.