• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

sydtron

Talk about being in the right place , at the right time.  Yeah very good show. Would cap it off right if Art called in. My brain would e xplode!

laserjock

Great heated discussion right now, conspiracy nut claiming Pentagon was bombed or something on 9-11.  Alex Jones accolyte I suppose.

phobos2995

great show on 9/11 Jimmy. I enjoy Eugenes  posts. Mike Bara was annoying to me.

wr250

Quote from: phobos2995 on September 13, 2014, 03:34:32 AM
great show on 9/11 Jimmy. I enjoy Eugenes  posts. Mike Bara was annoying to me.

church has gone with a paid podcast service, libsyn. there will probably not be any more free episodes made available by church.

Morgus

Quote from: wr250 on September 15, 2014, 07:30:32 PM
church has gone with a paid podcast service, libsyn. there will probably not be any more free episodes made available by church.
Just now Jimmy commented on these rumors live, and said its all BS.

cweb

Looks like they want $2 for 30 days.

http://fadetoblack.libsyn.com/podcast
Quotesubscription

Fade to Black Podcast 30 Day Subscription for $ 1.99 USD
Subscriptions will automatically renew for the applicable time period you have selected. you may cancel your subscription(s) at any time.
$24 a year ain't too bad.

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on September 15, 2014, 08:12:33 PM
Just now Jimmy commented on these rumors live, and said its all BS.

well after he made a 15 minute fuss over paying for hte podcasts, i figured he went the JBW (caravan to midday)  route.

Zack

The guy on now talking about 'evidence' from remote viewing 9-11.  He said the jets didn't bring down the twin towers, that there should have been a 30-story pile of rubble, the asbestos would have prevented the jet fire from bringing it down instead it was vaporized, this is the 'remote viewing' data.  If Art was doing this interview he would have stepped in with tougher questions.  I usually like Jimmy Church and think this is the best show on Dark Matter Network, but if he keeps doing these 9-11 truther shows I'm not sure. 

b_dubb

I guess this Remote Viewer failed to see that the asbestos had been removed. Which was why the steel weakened and the building collapsed.

Idiot.

wr250

ep 121,123 and this weeks (125-128) are up . i dont have 122 or 124 yet.
ive started recording the live show for faster uploading, and less re-encoding hassles.

WildCard

Quote from: williedee on September 09, 2014, 10:28:49 PM
Yeah, its been a pretty interesting show. He still has no explanation for the satellite issue though lol
He had a whole routine planned, *crash* *bang*, "this call has been for amusement purposes only. Good-by".
Which would of been hilarious if the stupid satellite didn't go down!

I think Stuart was on? Wednesday?

laserjock

This guest on tonight seems psychitzophrenic (spelling here).  Church needs to slow this guy down, he keeps connecting totally disparate issues in a way that sounds like a madman.  Art Bell wouldn't let this guy run his mouth so loosely, he'd have challenged a lot that is coming out of his motor mouth.  My head hurts listening to this guy.  I've known people like this guy, he's psychoitic.  I'm turning this off.

Zack

Gosh this guest is insane.  Who let him out of his padded cell?  He's pretty rude to the callers and sounds like he almost had some kind of meltdown.  Jimmy Church is one of the better hosts on DMRN but maybe he needs higher quality guests. 

He should cut this awful guest, biggest jerk on earth I have ever heard.

Danger!UFO

Leaving that fadernaut/listener ask irrelevant questions for what seemed like a 1/2 hour was terrible. Even though the guest seems rude it was clear that he was becoming agitated. Jimmy needed to say goodbye to the caller. The questions he was asking brought nothing to the conversation. Terrible radio.

I like Jimmy. I tune in often. I'll continue to listen. He's doing a great job. That being said I hope the success of the show doesn't go to his head. It seems to be going that way.

Be humble, Jimmy. You owe much of the success to Art Bell and the Dark Matter Radio Network.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Danger!UFO on September 24, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

Be humble, Jimmy. You owe much of the success to Art Bell and the Dark Matter Radio Network.

And the Dark Matter Radio Network owes much of its "success" to BellGab. Ironically enough, I'll guarantee this forum sees more daily traffic than ArtBell.com, and drives more traffic to DMRN than anything else does.

Desmond

Quote from: laserjock on September 24, 2014, 10:19:13 PM
  Art Bell wouldn't let this guy run his mouth so loosely, he'd have challenged a lot that is coming out of his motor mouth. 

I remember hearing him on C2C with John B. Wells ... after a commercial break JBW would try to slow the guy down, he's a fast talker and goes a mile a minute and veers off down every rabbit trail he thinks of along the way.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dietrich-douglas/7328

I didn't last long on this show, fell asleep, but on previous shows he had some interesting info on the WW2 surrender of Japan "ceremony" and the bogus flag used to show it was a sham ceremony.  Don't know if he went there on F2B.

Desmond

Quote from: Danger!UFO on September 24, 2014, 10:48:46 PM
That being said I hope the success of the show doesn't go to his head. It seems to be going that way.

Agreed.

Jimmy comes off as being very in love with himself to this listener.  I find the fake laughs and the constant name dropping of rock star buddies a bit tiresome.  To this listener, F2B is more of a Jimmy Church promotion vehicle than anything else.

A host I really enjoy is Howard Hughes - "The Unexplained".  Intelligent, well spoken, and doesn't make himself the focus of the show. 

wr250

eieieieieieieieieo made it onto fade to black

zeebo

Quote from: MV on September 25, 2014, 01:35:55 AM
And the Dark Matter Radio Network owes much of its "success" to BellGab. Ironically enough, I'll guarantee this forum sees more daily traffic than ArtBell.com, and drives more traffic to DMRN than anything else does.

You can add me as a data point on this.  I probably never would've even known about DMRN without it's visibility on this site.

cweb

Quote from: Remley on September 25, 2014, 06:52:39 PM
Jimmy comes off as being very in love with himself to this listener.  I find the fake laughs and the constant name dropping of rock star buddies a bit tiresome.  To this listener, F2B is more of a Jimmy Church promotion vehicle than anything else.

A host I really enjoy is Howard Hughes - "The Unexplained".  Intelligent, well spoken, and doesn't make himself the focus of the show.
I agree that it seems like Jimmy is losing his humble edge. When he started, he was all about "giving 100%" and working hard to make it a great show. At times now he seems distracted or patronizing. There were several shows I heard where he would just go on a tangent with the guest and ignore what the alleged "topic" was.

Hughes is great. A few people have mentioned the overprocessing of his voice. It certainly is boomy. But the quality of the content is certainly there. He's enjoyable.

Damn I missed it! How long was Fidget on for?
Quote from: laserjock on September 24, 2014, 10:19:13 PM
This guest on tonight seems psychitzophrenic (spelling here).  Church needs to slow this guy down, he keeps connecting totally disparate issues in a way that sounds like a madman.  Art Bell wouldn't let this guy run his mouth so loosely, he'd have challenged a lot that is coming out of his motor mouth.  My head hurts listening to this guy.  I've known people like this guy, he's psychoitic.  I'm turning this off.

Desmond

I'm working tonight and only able to catch a few minutes here and there but I did hear him whining about Bell Gab critics early in the first few minutes.  Sounds like as the ego grows, the skin is most assuredly getting thinner.  Geez I hate to hear people whine. 

Not sure if it was live or a replay, I know he's lost his early fondness for Bell Gab but it sure seemed petty to me.  Too many folks telling him he's the next Art Bell... not in this listeners opinion, Mr. Black. 

I too found the early shows entertaining, not so much lately.  Not picking on him, but the quality has declined as his humility evaporated.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Remley on September 26, 2014, 09:17:43 PM
I'm working tonight and only able to catch a few minutes here and there but I did hear him whining about Bell Gab critics early in the first few minutes.  Sounds like as the ego grows, the skin is most assuredly getting thinner.  Geez I hate to hear people whine. 

Not sure if it was live or a replay, I know he's lost his early fondness for Bell Gab but it sure seemed petty to me.  Too many folks telling him he's the next Art Bell... not in this listeners opinion, Mr. Black. 

I too found the early shows entertaining, not so much lately.  Not picking on him, but the quality has declined as his humility evaporated.

Haven't commented on Church in months, but agree the quality of his show has declined markedly.  I don't know about the humility and ego bit, but the bottom has dropped out of the quality of his guests.  He went from very bright, articulate guests to the lunatic fringe guys like Dietrich, Sauder, and the "we never went to the moon" guy.  The whole thing started going South for me in the mid-late spring, after he had Pope and the other Rendelsham guests on the air.  Then the underwater base stories began to occupy a significant portion of his shows.  I haven't listened to more than few minutes here and there since early Aug.  It's really a shame, early on his was my favorite show on the network.

popple

Fade To Blech just keeps getting worse! The host just brushes off any critiques or suggestions offered. A real bad sign from someone who says "It's all for you guys". All that unwarranted air time sure goes to his head. I only tune in for Dark Weekend (Soon to be Dark City) because some how the host finds a way to constantly improve and bring in unique quality guests. Shockingly stays on topic? Best of all he doesn't bore me to death with "fan letters" and irrelevant celebrity blabber. Just gets right into it. He also has an adorable & charming laugh  8) <3

If your eyes are tired from rolling back in your skull, and your ears are crusted over with blood due to dangerous FTB exposure, I suggest cleansing your body and soul with Steve Warner's Dark Weekend  ;D

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 07, 2014, 12:46:39 PM
   Jimmy could also "back away" from advertisers via www.patreon.com if he was willing to take the plunge. A .05% cut is a small price to pay for a "free expression" based revenue collection methodology.
Well it looks like someone knows a good thing when they see it. There is something to be said for Patreon, and it should do well for Dark Matter Radio Network. They have 7 "patrons" totaling $50 in support, they are on the way. With another 993, at that ratio... they'll (he'll?) bank $6785 a month... after Patreon gets their 5%.

So the question is, how many people will go for it?

Cut from DRMN's Patreon [emphasis added in bold]: "If you'd like to assure the continued operation of the Dark Matter Radio station, please consider supporting the station until Art returns and we can be supported by advertising. Your donations go toward the streaming costs, hosting cost and operational expenses of providing DMRN."

I don't think DRMN will ever need ad's again, more content with less neuro-linguistic programming will bring the commercial radio burnouts back... and forge a new paranormal paradigm. Alternatively focused people are not "known for" their "love of commercials." The $500 a month goal is for ASCAP/BMI licencing, so how about some good tunes... nice full songs between segments... that would be refreshing!

The DMRN Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/darkmatterradio

What a good idea, I wonder where it came from? ;)
mf

WildCard

Quote from: Remley on September 25, 2014, 06:47:36 PM
I remember hearing him on C2C with John B. Wells ... after a commercial break JBW would try to slow the guy down, he's a fast talker and goes a mile a minute and veers off down every rabbit trail he thinks of along the way.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dietrich-douglas/7328
Jimmy either pulled or didn't post the program on his youtube. It goes from Ep. 130 to Ep. 132 - "The Night After the Meltdown SpeciaL..."

Dougy responds by posting it elsewhere -
Quote!!! FULLY UPLOADED ONTO YOUTUBE !!!

DOUG DIETRICH'S ONE-MAN MASSACRE OF THE CHURCH FAMILY MANSONITES

FADERNAUT / HATERNAUT HOST JIMMY CHURCH's Live On-Air Ambush was Preplanned well before Airtime but it Backfired.
I gave Good Accounting of myself Deep Inside Enemy Territory, leaving The Alternative Lifestyle Partnership of "Jimmy & Dino" looking quite The Fool(s).

I blew his normally pathetic Ratings out of the water -- The Ratings, of course, go both ways since I came out Alpha Male Top 'o' Lil' Jimbo (you may Note how awfully Subdᵫd s/he was The Later Half of her Show, having come to Realize s/he be Nothing but my Prison-Bitch).

SHARE, POST & Replay Jim Church's Public Defeat & Self-Sustained Humiliation Over & Over Again At Your Convenience.

THIS DATA IS THE SAME AS WHAT PUNKS DUMB ENOUGH TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PRESCIENTLY TITLED "FADE TO BLACK" PODCASTS GET -- EDITED OR NOT:

Episode 131, FADE to BLACK
Air date: September 23rd, 2014

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czuYEL6t00Q&index=2&list=PL04ciitCq3nDwjRcCJCEWF9uA6XAB6od1>

ALL CREDIT TO THE MAGGOT-MAN:
MISTER JOHNATHAN WARRINGTON
OF THE EMPIRE OF MAGGOTAUR,
FOR INFILTRATING THE VIRTUAL MASONIC TEMPLE OF BESPOKE RADIO AND ABSCONDING WITH THIS DIGITALLY ARCHIVED AUDIO OUT THE BACK-GATE!
https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich

wr250

Quote from: WildCard on September 28, 2014, 12:12:12 PM
Jimmy either pulled or didn't post the program on his youtube. It goes from Ep. 130 to Ep. 132 - "The Night After the Meltdown SpeciaL..."

Dougy responds by posting it elsewhere -https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich

get it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwuIlFRzoZf8NkdvYWI2THBmYXM/edit?usp=sharing
this is unedited recording direct off DMRN.