• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: cweb on August 26, 2014, 01:29:17 PM
If he's really about bumping his show at these "industry gatherings," Jimmy should drop some bones on a nice pop-up that can go in the background behind publicity shots like this.
You're right about that, no doubt. He should have had a http://www.skyline.com display, industry standard "pipe & drape," or at the very least an ez-up w/ a branded backwall. Add to that a skirt around the table, plus an ipad/tablet with a well promoted "Connect to KJCR" application (for building his contact database) and his whole trip to the desert would have been (more) worthwhile.

Event planning 101.

In the event biz it's called "flash."

The 5 P's
Prior
Planning
Prevents
Poor
Performance.

I can say that from experience, I've screwed up a couple of events/promotions myself. ;) I'm saying nothing about his presentation(s), another whole set of variables.

mf

Morgus

Quote from: MV on August 26, 2014, 10:49:29 AM
what in the hell is this a picture of?  who broadcasts next to the entrance of a park restroom?  i guess it could be a matter of convenience after the sun fades, if that's your thing.
That was at the on location broadcast from the recent Joshua Tree UFO event.
Probably that spot was good for getting drop-by guests during the live broadcast as they were coming and going to the restroom? Jimmy got Linda Howe and John Anthony West as they walked by that night...  8)

cweb

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 26, 2014, 02:31:08 PM
   You're right about that, no doubt. He should have had a http://www.skyline.com display, industry standard "pipe & drape," or at the very least an ez-up w/ a branded backwall. Add to that a skirt around the table, plus an ipad/tablet with a well promoted "Connect to KJCR" application (for building his contact database) and his whole trip to the desert would have been (more) worthwhile.

Event planning 101.

In the event biz it's called "flash."

The 5 P's
Prior
Planning
Prevents
Poor
Performance.

I can say that from experience, I've screwed up a couple of events/promotions myself. ;) I'm saying nothing about his presentation(s), another whole set of variables.

mf
I dunno about going so far as pipe and drape, but a popup would be nice. Or a hanging banner. And some douve' on the table with black skirting.

Gah, my events brain is talking.

Nobody plans events worth a damn anymore.

Bart Ell

Quote from: cweb on August 26, 2014, 06:06:38 PM
Nobody plans events worth a damn anymore.

Says you!
Sex Night At The Ell Residence is quite the shindig and the theme changes nightly.

Quote from: Bart Ell on August 26, 2014, 06:35:13 AM
You would also be interested in sniffing my J.P. Mucklestone underwear at the end of the day. You can't seem to help yourself.

You enjoy hanging from my balls.

You are a ball hanger.

Pervert.

I want nothing to do with your mucklestone's or you balls. Seems to me you want me to be interested, no thank you i do not swing that way.

Also you shouldn't redirect. Sense you are so critical where is your podcast?

Bart Ell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2014, 11:56:33 PM
Sense you are so critical where is your podcast?

It is right beside your syndicated late-night radio talk show that deals with a variety of topics, but most frequently ones that relate to either the paranormal or conspiracy theories. Twat.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on August 26, 2014, 03:19:07 PM
That was at the on location broadcast from the recent Joshua Tree UFO event.
Probably that spot was good for getting drop-by guests during the live broadcast as they were coming and going to the restroom? Jimmy got Linda Howe and John Anthony West as they walked by that night...  8)

ugh.  ufo events.  shoot me.

never heard of john anthony west, and linda howe would probably appear on any microphone that appears to be plugged in to something.

wr250

Quote from: MV on August 27, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
ugh.  ufo events.  shoot me.

never heard of john anthony west, and linda howe would probably appear on any microphone that appears to be plugged in to something.

the gabcast?

Mhayhurst

Thanks for uploading the episodes wr250!

wr250

Quote from: Mhayhurst on September 02, 2014, 07:54:36 AM
Thanks for uploading the episodes wr250!
tis no problem. and thanks to jimmy church for granting permission to do so.

This showed up on a google map search:
[attach=1]

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 07, 2014, 01:10:10 PM
This showed up on a google map search:
[attach=1]

I see the area I lived in from 1996-2009 and I see a place where shit happens. Lots of shit. Speaking of shit...

Quote from: wr250 on September 07, 2014, 01:40:35 PM
ep 117-120 are up https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8YjFuT1U2dENJY1U&usp=sharing

Bart Ell

Fake French Jesus is everywhere lately.

Eugene M Rosa

Bart I found your phone call into Jimmy's show interesting.......Oh that's right you just talk shit on here like the little girl you are.  If you had even 1% of the backbone you pretend to have here you'd call in nightly because it's obvious you're obsessed with the show. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on September 07, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
fake twitter

Holy shit, I need air, my heart is about to explode. Seriously, give me some room here, my heart can't take this laughing. I am snorting like a Chuuch groupie. If you are gonna take me Lord, don't make my heart explode laughing like this

Bart Ell

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on September 07, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
Bart I found your phone call into Jimmy's show interesting.......Oh that's right you just talk shit on here like the little girl you are.  If you had even 1% of the backbone you pretend to have here you'd call in nightly because it's obvious you're obsessed with the show and even tried making a fake twitter account attacking him(but we all know you'll deny it like a p**sy). Next time you want to attack Jimmy how about you try using some sort of facts and/or evidence instead of claiming "locals deny it" or quoting the fake coordinates Jimmy put out there so trolls like you fall on your face when trying to debunk it.  Just pathetic.

Too slow on the edit, Cunt A Rosa!

FAKE TWITTER!

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on September 07, 2014, 03:35:08 PM

Holy shit, I need air, my heart is about to explode. Seriously, give me some room here, my heart can't take this laughing. I am snorting like a Chuuch Bart Ell groupie. If you are gonna take me Lord, don't make my heart explode laughing like this

yes snorting cocaine can make your heart explode

wr250

tonight -mon, sept 8, 2014 is graham hancock

williedee

The show tonight is going crazy lol.

sydtron

So this guy is the "Area 51" caller?

williedee

Quote from: sydtron on September 09, 2014, 09:09:10 PM
So this guy is the "Area 51" caller?

Yeah, its been a pretty interesting show. He still has no explanation for the satellite issue though lol