• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: cweb on July 25, 2014, 07:15:56 PM
Well, that was kind of tense. Some carefully chosen words there.

In the end, it's all just a business. And you don't always know where your next gig is gonna be, so you can't go burning bridges. As much as we want these guys to fight, they aren't gonna throw down so easily. When you're established like Art, you can take shots. Until then, it's not necessarily the wisest idea.

That said, I remain a doubter on the whole "underwater base" thing. And Noory's still not a host I enjoy, even if he tries to play nice.

Exactly.  That was my point when I speculated Jimmy and George would get together on the air, a win-win situation.  Only an idiot would allow personal dislike for someone to get in the way of a mutually beneficial business arrangement. 

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Ms. C on July 23, 2014, 06:58:55 AM
Interesting that you just now posted this question -- I have been hunting around for the last half-hour trying to find this show also.

Ms. C

Ep.92 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ John B. Wells CTM UFO LIVE on air

wr250

every available show has been transcoded to mp3  at the following link. there are 2 shows missing, jimmy doesnt have them either. also these are posted with jimmy's permission.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8YjFuT1U2dENJY1U&usp=sharing

Quote from: wr250 on July 26, 2014, 10:28:10 AM
every available show has been transcoded to mp3  at the following link. there are 2 shows missing, jimmy doesnt have them either. also these are posted with jimmy's permission.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8YjFuT1U2dENJY1U&usp=sharing

How long until Bart ell makes another post about russsian twitter followers.
Obsess much.

Zack

Quote from: WildCard on July 24, 2014, 03:10:24 PM
Just listened to the DM feed.
Jimmy's not going on C2C. Right on!

"yeah Keith, I'll keep it to myself"
wtf is that about?

This AZ UFO guy SUCKS!

Keither or whoever is running Dark Matter network now should drop that Late Night in the Midlands show and that horrible Secret Teachings show.

malliard

Quote from: Zack on July 27, 2014, 05:31:10 PM
Keither or whoever is running Dark Matter network now should drop that Late Night in the Midlands show and that horrible Secret Teachings show.

He is already running out of shows...

wr250

Quote from: malliard on July 27, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

he shouldnt have run you off.
by his comments (i dont know him) he is a social disgrace of a neckbeard.

malliard

Quote from: wr250 on July 28, 2014, 05:42:52 AM
he shouldnt have run you off.
by his comments (i dont know him) he is a social disgrace of a neckbeard.

Well, it is his business he can run it however he wants.
Yet i am not the only one and willnt be the last one.

bateman

Quote from: malliard on July 27, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

What do you mean, people dropping off?

malliard

seems the number of live shows is decreasing, i dont have an official count...

wr250

Quote from: malliard on July 28, 2014, 07:48:04 AM
Well, it is his business he can run it however he wants.
Yet i am not the only one and willnt be the last one.

yea the spec sheet dropped off too, a long while back.

WildCard

They dropped "The AZ UFO Show" - good riddance! Probably for using profanity since sucking is allowed.
Quote from: Zack on July 27, 2014, 05:31:10 PM
I know. The only really good shows are "Dark Weekend" and "The Unexplained".
My only complaint with them - they're too short.

"Fade to Black" - meh.

Mr. Fidget

I wonder if Jimmy Church would accept the terms of my truce offer to the Gabcast? Who knows? He might, simply because he wants to succeed... not offend, and deprecate. Plus he has the added advantage of access to Keith, who undoubtedly knows some of the back story from Art's side.
   I likely would not even need all those "qualifiers" since he has not demonstrated himself to be "unreasonable," "unfair," & "uncouth" like the Gabcast boys, who to spite their portraiture of "disinterest" would all no doubt listen to the show.
   You know how to use the mouse Jimmy, my truce offer is in the Gabcast "thread" aka. "Stool."  Wear gloves while you mouse around in there, and know that I offer the assumption that you would be civil with me upfront. I would still need the rights, but far less "recalcitrant child restraint" provisions.
   If you do choose to contact me Jimmy, throw away those gloves before you click the email link on my profile. You can't be too cautious with "The Gabcast Affect."

It's powerfully caustic mojo.

Comfortably,
Mr. Fidget

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 09:59:59 PM
   I wonder if Jimmy Church would accept the terms of my truce offer to the Gabcast? Who knows? He might, simply because he wants to succeed... not offend, and deprecate. Plus he has the added advantage of access to Keith, who undoubtedly knows some of the back story from Art's side.
   I likely would not even need all those "qualifiers" since he has not demonstrated himself to be "unreasonable," "unfair," & "uncouth" like the Gabcast boys, who to spite their portraiture of "disinterest" would all no doubt listen to the show.
   You know how to use the mouse Jimmy, my truce offer is in the Gabcast "thread"... aka. "Stool." Wear gloves while you mouse around in there, and know that I offer the assumption that you would be civil with me upfront. I would still need the rights, but far less "recalcitrant child restraint" provisions. If you do choose to contact me, throw away those gloves before you click the email link on my profile. You can't be too cautious with "The Gabcast Affect."

Comfortably,
Mr. Fidget

http://youtu.be/SKxr2PJ06Y4

WildCard

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blabbuty blobbity blah blue blee blah blippity bloppity, etc.
[attachimg=1]

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on July 28, 2014, 10:09:56 PM
Don't send me to the dictionary... watch a cartoon!
Quote from: WildCard on July 28, 2014, 10:14:59 PM
This will teach him... oh look Jazy posted a cartoon wheeee!

You know how to use the mouse Jimmy, my truce offer is in the Gabcast "thread" aka. "Stool."  Wear gloves while you mouse around in there, and know that I offer the assumption that you would be civil with me upfront. I would still need the rights, but far less "recalcitrant child restraint" provisions.
   If you do choose to contact me Jimmy, throw away those gloves before you click the email link on my profile. You can't be too cautious with "The Gabcast Affect."

Comfortably,
Mr. Fidget

No one cares about what happened something like 20 years ago.
The people you stole from have forgotten about it and no longer care/ forgiven you.

Move on and  live your life.

onan

I think the Jimmy Church option is brilliant. That is your go to solution Mr fidget.

Khameleon808

I have yet to listen to FTB yet.  Is it any good?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 29, 2014, 05:08:17 AM
I have yet to listen to FTB yet.  Is it any good?

I would say FTB is the third best show on the network. Dark Weekend and The Unexplained are one and two in my book. I don't mind FTB. It's better than C2C.

Zack

JC's gonna mention breaking news on FTB next week.  Could it be Hoagland's been abducted and taken to a moon base while playing with his tuning forks?  More underwater Malibu base news perhaps? 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Zack on August 01, 2014, 08:41:58 PM
JC's gonna mention breaking news on FTB next week. 

RATT is auditioning singers?
The Russians, it turns out, are just too shy for twitter pictures but are really listening by the thousands?
Google Earth is not trustworthy for renderings of bridges or underwater bases?
The twatty fake radio laugh is actually just a twatty real laugh?

RedMichael

Its probably that I donated some Iron shoes to help him reach the bottom of the pacific to find the hidden city.

McPhallus

Quote from: WildCard on July 28, 2014, 08:40:47 PM
They dropped "The AZ UFO Show" - good riddance! Probably for using profanity since sucking is allowed.I know. The only really good shows are "Dark Weekend" and "The Unexplained".
My only complaint with them - they're too short.

"Fade to Black" - meh.

They dropped that ALREADY?  I kinda liked that guy... he was different.  I really hope they dropped that show that was two rednecks along with a Scottish guy.  They always did this atrocious comedy bit at the end of their show which alone should've gotten them kicked off DMRN for the sheer annoyance factor.

I'm guessing the only safe show now is Fade to Black, since Jimmy--in his own mind--probably still believes he's Art Bell's heir apparent and will suck Keith's balls to no end to stay where he is.

McPhallus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2014, 03:07:39 AM
No one cares about what happened something like 20 years ago.
The people you stole from have forgotten about it and no longer care/ forgiven you.

Move on and  live your life.

But then he'd have to admit the problem isn't some big 20+ year conspiracy and that, in fact, it's his own psychological issues that are preventing him from ever successfully completing anything.  Then he'd have to realize that the whole narrative he's been obsessively telling to anyone who will listen--the one in which he is the hero/victim--is mostly just tiresome bullshit.  Then he'd have to stop being such a drama queen and posting victimy screeds on Web sites.  And maybe actually get some real help.

And that's just not his style.