• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: wr250 on July 23, 2014, 08:55:28 AM
as soon as i get it.
Ok wr250, here is the way it is: I just read your last 300 postings, it was not a mammoth undertaking. I have less than 300 posts on this forum. 299 in fact, including this one. I dare you to reciprocate that "investigation," by reading mine.
   You seem to fancy yourself a "tech guy" and an open source practitioner. That is interesting... in a way. But you're dealing with a guy here that ran punchcards, logged in on a vt-100, and has a substantial "tech background."
   Burning bridges into uncharted territory is unwise. How many alpha's are you in on? How much dialogue have you engaged in with RMS? How many machines running an 8088 that booted the os from 5 1/4 floppies have you owned? Would I recognize your aliases from the glory days of bbs's? Do you remember what it was like to go from 300 baud to 1200 baud? How many times has a regional director of Bell security showed up at your door, to take you to lunch?

Nevermind, as you were.
mf
ps. I'm ok with you as a human being, you just DO NOT have my respect right now, and I don't know for sure you can grok the 299 posts it will take to earn it.
pps. Go take a nap.

Bart Ell

OH YES HE DID!
Mr. Fidget just went all floppy on your penguin ass!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 08:51:30 PM
How many times has a regional director of Bell security showed up at your door, to take you to lunch?

I bet it was a big region, too, Mr. Fidget.
A REAL big region!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 24, 2014, 09:03:36 PM
I bet it was a big region, too, Mr. Fidget.
A REAL big region!
In fact it was the "Western Region," I was 16. Let's suffice to say COSMOS was a bit of a hot button back in the Shadowland days. Ahh... where oh where has "The Broadway Show" gone.
   Sometimes I do wish my fidgets were a trans-locational chronological manipulation apparatus.

mf
ps. One hole punch, double the storage of that there 5 1/4 you just tossed into the mix. :)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 09:19:21 PM
   In fact it was the "Western Region"

I knew it, Mr. Fidget!
I F'ING KNEW IT!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bateman on July 24, 2014, 09:28:48 PM
Me too! Look, here is a selfie from my archive!
Wow, that's some kind of getup you have Mr. Bait. Did you save those glasses? I bet you could get a pretty penny for them in the vintage section of ebay! You could invest that penny in a NordicTrack, and increase your cardiovascular circulation. I hope you've been working out anyway, but with a better system like NordicTrack you will get better results.
mf

wr250

noory calls into jimmys show.

uncle duke it appears you have called it.

bateman

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 10:11:46 PM
   Wow, that's some kind of getup you have Mr. Bait. Did you save those glasses? I bet you could get a pretty penny for them in the vintage section of ebay! You could invest that penny in a NordicTrack, and increase your cardiovascular circulation. I hope you've been working out anyway, but with a better system like NordicTrack you will get better results.
mf

jerry

I don't know... it sounded like a fake George Noory to me  (and shouldn't we still be calling him 'Dave'?)....

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: bateman on July 24, 2014, 10:31:49 PM
I like to jump like a horsie!
All I can suggest is you check out "The American Royal" in Kansas City, Missouri. It's a great equestrian event I have been privileged to attend in the past.
   You won't find any fancier horsie jumping in America than you will there. I'm sure the carpal tunnel syndrome is kicking in again for you, so I'll throw you a link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Royal
   Make sure you dress up in the native garb, if you go in your geek outfit you might get beat up by a cowboy.
   You're going to need a cowboy hat, 10x prefered. Justin "Ropers" are de rigueur, if you don't have any yet... stop by "Brads Discount Boots"... and say hello for me while you pick them up.
   Don't forget tight "boot cut" jeans, a bolo tie, and a nice shirt like the one that you have in your picture but... long sleeves, more colorful, & you want the pearl buttons on it. It should go without mentioning, but in your case I'm not sure you would know... also a big shiny belt buckle. Just a few words from the wise.

mf
ps. If your hat is beat, Brad will shape it for you for free, with a purchase of any boots!

Quote from: wr250 on July 24, 2014, 10:26:40 PM
noory calls into jimmys show.

uncle duke it appears you have called it.

what did he say? Did it sound like Noory, he sounded different on the Specsheet, but it was him. I think he filters and manipulates his voice a lot on the C2C.

I hope Jimmy held his ground.

Morgus

Quote from: jerry on July 24, 2014, 10:37:20 PM
I don't know... it sounded like a fake George Noory to me
thats because Noory sounds totally different on the phone calling in compared to when he uses his electronic voice enhancement equipment broadcasting from his own studio.  8)

Quote from: Morgus on July 25, 2014, 02:08:20 AM
thats because Noory sounds totally different on the phone calling in compared to when he uses his electronic voice enhancement equipment broadcasting from his own studio.  8)

I hear he took penis enhancers too... still wasn't enough for his wife not to divorce him.

The John B wells program finally posted.. by the way, what sort of podcast post can you only listen to multiple days after it is done, which includes some current events. By the time we get to it, jimmy is talking about last weeks news. You would think he could post it in some form a day or two later on his website.

Ep.92 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ John B. Wells CTM UFO LIVE on air

According to JC Webster they are using secret Canadian technologies with the attempt to eventually take over the US. Hence the difference in Noory's voice.

Quote from: Morgus on July 25, 2014, 02:08:20 AM

Bart Ell

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 25, 2014, 04:27:31 AM
By the time we get to it, jimmy is talking about last weeks news.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Holy freaking shitcakes, that is rich!
NEWS?  NEWS?
It is not like Google Earth updates their maps daily and you might miss the latest "discovery"
Bullshit today will still be bullshit tomorrow.
News, deloooooooooooooozhinall doesn't cover it.
Worried the pie plate ufo video talked about will be debunked by the time an shitshow gets posted?

Noory calls in to be on with this overnight corporate rock dj?
Two times shit is still shit - Dennis Miller

wr250

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 25, 2014, 01:42:18 AM
what did he say? Did it sound like Noory, he sounded different on the Specsheet, but it was him. I think he filters and manipulates his voice a lot on the C2C.

I hope Jimmy held his ground.
from my hastily scribbled notes (paraphrasing, no quotes):
george congratulates jimmy on the malibu formation, says jimmy is doing a good job say hi to martell
jimmy invites george onstage at the joshua tree event
george declines stating he wont be there until 4 am sat morning.
jimmy asks george about the night c2c topics
george replies hard news night
george says that its important that jimmy keeps on keeping on

Soylentblue

Quote from: cweb on July 23, 2014, 07:48:35 PM
Maybe Noory and his minions are using this tactic to sink Jimmy? Would the allure of exposure and the possibility of a C2C hosting spot get him on the show? Totally speculation, here.

For as much as Church professes his disdain for C2C and Noory he seemed to be positively taken with speaking to George.

Unlike Art Bell who would sometimes call a spade a spade and lead his more delusional guests on Church is completely and totally sycophantic. Hearing him talk to John B was one of the most pathetic examples of fanboydom ever. For example and I paraphrase, John, how come you're so cool? Really? Honestly? It seems these days with the internet anyone can call themselves a radio talk show host. The good people make it seem easy. Hosts like Jimmy Church make it seem impossible.

wr250

heres the interaction between noory and church. rather poor audio quality, sorry bout that.
[attach=1]

Bart Ell

Quote from: Soylentblue on July 25, 2014, 03:41:26 PM
Hearing him talk to John B was one of the most pathetic examples of fanboydom ever.
Just wait until you hear the giggle he lets out when George uses the word "reciprocity".

Last time I heard a giggle like that I was in elementary school and Rhanda was rubbing her newly blossomed boobies on my arm "accidentally"... and she was the one giggling.

Hey George, remember all that tough guy shit I said about you? All in jest, brah. I love you George, I love you Art much!

This ain't your daddy's radio network show - that's for sure!.... Unless you Daddy is a cross dressing she-male into the whole Japanese culture thing.

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 25, 2014, 05:03:03 PM
Just wait until you hear the giggle he lets out when George uses the word "reciprocity".

Last time I heard a giggle like that I was in elementary school and Rhanda was rubbing her newly blossomed boobies on my arm "accidentally"... and she was the one giggling.

Hey George, remember all that tough guy shit I said about you? All in jest, brah. I love you George, I love you Art much!

This ain't your daddy's radio network show - that's for sure!.... Unless you Daddy is a cross dressing she-male into the whole Japanese culture thing.

Ehh he seemed more suprised than anything. When noory called the spec sheet they laughed or giggles out of suprise too.

Jimmy had a shot to call out george about the Oates thing and didn't. He should have.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf on July 25, 2014, 05:49:37 PM
Ehh he seemed more suprised than anything. When noory called the spec sheet they laughed or giggles out of suprise too.
You do know that the call is posted here for all to hear, right Baghdad Bob? The giggle was at the end of the call, you would think such a pro would have his little girlie giggles under control by then.

Teach me how to do a real show?
That is the moment where Jimmy became Jenny.

Even the Russians are abandoning this effeminate egg ship.

Bart Ell

Quote from: wr250 on July 25, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
heres the interaction between noory and church. rather poor audio quality, sorry bout that.
[attach=1]

Thanks for the hilarious clip. Hopefully Linda doesn't notice her prized tape recorder has gone missing.

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 25, 2014, 06:05:58 PM
You do know that the call is posted here for all to hear, right Baghdad Bob? The giggle was at the end of the call, you would think such a pro would have his little girlie giggles under control by then.

Teach me how to do a real show?
That is the moment where Jimmy became Jenny.

Even the Russians are abandoning this effeminate egg ship.

Listen to the spec sheet their reaction was similar. It's not like you expect Noory to call you.
Your still obsessing with the twitter thing. Get over it.

kf5iwe

Quote from: jerry on July 24, 2014, 10:37:20 PM
I don't know... it sounded like a fake George Noory to me  (and shouldn't we still be calling him 'Dave'?)....
This is why I don't fuck with anyone on here.

kf5iwe

[attach=1]
I am glad I got to hear this. Have a stomach virus and needed to vomit

basswood

Don't forget, if Jimmy is about anything, he's all about "integrity".

cweb

[attach=1]
Well, that was kind of tense. Some carefully chosen words there.

In the end, it's all just a business. And you don't always know where your next gig is gonna be, so you can't go burning bridges. As much as we want these guys to fight, they aren't gonna throw down so easily. When you're established like Art, you can take shots. Until then, it's not necessarily the wisest idea.

That said, I remain a doubter on the whole "underwater base" thing. And Noory's still not a host I enjoy, even if he tries to play nice.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf on July 25, 2014, 06:35:40 PM
Listen to the spec sheet their reaction was similar. It's not like you expect Noory to call you.