• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

bateman

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 22, 2014, 04:46:09 PM
Google Earth - The Wikipedia of Lazy Paranormal Research

Interdimensional International Border Crossing FOUND on Google Earth.

Where can I hear john b wells on fade to. Black show. No luck on youtube.

Ms. C

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 06:56:12 AM

Interesting that you just now posted this question -- I have been hunting around for the last half-hour trying to find this show also.

Ms. C

Juan

They do some editing, then upload.  As it is a three-hour show, it takes a long time to upload.

Bart Ell

They are busy adding the Russian subtitles.

wr250

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 06:56:12 AM

illpost it as soon as i get it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on July 22, 2014, 04:10:07 PM
Looks like Noory's first guest on tonight's c2cam show may be reporting on Jimmy Church's Malibu underwater base story?
Is Noory trying to "poach" stuff from other paranormal radio hosts again? ;)

Megalithic Mysteries/ Dangers from Space
Tue 07-22
First Half: Editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley, will discuss Google images of megalithic structures off the coast of Malibu, as well as underground bases and dimensional portals.

The paranormal, like politics, seems to make strange bedfellows.  While most sources have tended to poo-poo the story, Noory and his guest (Robert Stanley) gave Jimmy and the Malibu base idea credence.  I think it's also noteworthy George identified both Jimmy and his show by name, potentially sending C2C listeners to F2B's website and his show. 

Will Jimmy mention this tonight?  He's been vocal in his dislike of Noory and the current edition of C2C under his watch, but George's on-air mention of Jimmy's name/show in a positive light almost certainly got F2B visibility with numbers of potential listeners he could never hope to get otherwise.  Gift horse? 

If Jimmy hasn't had Robert Stanley on his program, maybe he should.  More interestingly, if George were a devious sort, he could invite Jimmy to be on C2C as a guest.  Jimmy would be faced with a situation of getting lots of radio face-time with a huge international listening audience, but at the same time pissing off Art, DMRN, and those who dislike Noory.  Noory, on the other hand, has nothing to lose either way. 

Wonder if Lisa and Tommy still check in on Bellgab?

wr250

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2014, 11:59:19 AM
Ok great. Thank you.

looks like tomarrow am. ep 90 is up ill give it a few hours and check back.

cweb

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 23, 2014, 06:00:01 PM
More interestingly, if George were a devious sort, he could invite Jimmy to be on C2C as a guest.  Jimmy would be faced with a situation of getting lots of radio face-time with a huge international listening audience, but at the same time pissing off Art, DMRN, and those who dislike Noory.  Noory, on the other hand, has nothing to lose either way. 
Maybe Noory and his minions are using this tactic to sink Jimmy? Would the allure of exposure and the possibility of a C2C hosting spot get him on the show? Totally speculation, here.

One remembers Jimmy saying how he would have handled the John B. Wells situation were he in those shoes. Taking the bigger (although shrinking) stage would fit with his practicality. At the same time, if he felt like he had to show outright loyalty to his own show (and network) I could see him saying no.

I don't know either way. But it's fun to speculate.

His Twitter poster is correct in that he posted what I was thinking. Mr. Church certainly loves to hear the sound of his own voice. Good thing I don't have to pay for this shit.

Anyone listening right now? This Solaris chick is batshit crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, unfortunately mental illness is sadly, real....

wr250

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on July 23, 2014, 09:17:47 PM
Anyone listening right now? This Solaris chick is batshit crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, unfortunately mental illness is sadly, real....

solaris and stellar would get along fine.

Dr Who

Love Jimmy Church next best thing to Art my only issue with Jimmy is he likes Alex Jones and John b Wells both of whom should come under the generic term C--T oh sorry I missed out the u and the n

wr250

Quote from: Dr Who on July 24, 2014, 12:29:56 PM
Love Jimmy Church next best thing to Art my only issue with Jimmy is he likes Alex Jones and John b Wells both of whom should come under the generic term C--T oh sorry I missed out the u and the n

and solaris blueraven was much like listening to mr fidget on the gabcast...

You were reading my mind last night. Like Fidget, only more intense.
Quote from: wr250 on July 24, 2014, 02:12:15 PM
and solaris blueraven was much like listening to mr fidget on the gabcast...

wr250

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on July 24, 2014, 02:35:14 PM
You were reading my mind last night. Like Fidget, only more intense.
only cause eddie wouldnt let mr fidget go full tilt, as he was muting mr fidget.

WildCard

Just listened to the DM feed.
Jimmy's not going on C2C. Right on!

"yeah Keith, I'll keep it to myself"
wtf is that about?

This AZ UFO guy SUCKS!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 03:08:15 PM
   If all that back-patting gets any more assertive, you'll be at the chiropractor for life. Come on over to my new thread "Let's talk employment Gabbers" in the general section, and I'll be happy to (metaphorically) kick any of you "back to mommy."
mf
Be careful Mr. Fidget, these people seem to know how to get thousands of Russians to do their bidding... for only $5!

wr250

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 03:08:15 PM
   If all that back-patting gets any more assertive, you'll be at the chiropractor for life. Come on over to my new thread "Let's talk employment Gabbers" in the general section, and I'll be happy to (metaphorically) kick any of you "back to mommy."
mf

sorry mr fidget, but you were going on like a meth addict who was on the verge of od'ing. maybe thats just you, but personally i avoid people like that.

wr250

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 24, 2014, 03:30:51 PM
  Oh how suave you are! A personal attack, and a slanderous insult. Way to go! You are a real credit to humanity. I'll be looking into you a bit, but I can tell already... you are paper-thin... friend.
mf

feel free to look into me. ive nothing that i wont disclose; really, i went into the details of my wifes death on air whats worse than that?
it was not meant as a personal attack, just a statement of how i perceived you. as i said, maybe thats your personality, i dont believe you are into drugs , given some of your past posts.also feel free to use the ignore function on this board.

/*edit*/
actually i can think of only one thing worse than having to  bury your wife at age 42. and i pray no one here will ever need to bury their spouse way too soon, or the other thing that is worse (which is burying your child).

kf5iwe

Last night I was really bored, and I tuned in to Fade to Black. Dear God did he let that bitch on who thinks The band Rush is stalking her? Doesn't he know they have important shit to do? When I worked as a booking cpl at the jail I would have arranged a mental health check for her. She would still be in an I LOVE ME jacket. Glad I don't listen much, not even Noory will have her on

Uncle Duke

Quote from: WildCard on July 24, 2014, 03:10:24 PM
Just listened to the DM feed.
Jimmy's not going on C2C. Right on!

"yeah Keith, I'll keep it to myself"
wtf is that about?

This AZ UFO guy SUCKS!

It might be more accurate to say, "Jimmy has yet to be invited on C2C."  Based on his comments, it's clear he doesn't think he will be. He didn't say he wouldn't appear if asked, however.  Like I said, if George (or his staff) was a devious sort, inviting Jimmy on air presents intriguing possibilities.  What's the worst that happens, George could say he offered the opportunity but Church declined.  That would make Jimmy look silly after his commentary last night, and make George look almost gracious in simultaneously extending the offer and an olive branch.   

I must admit, I was surprised by Jimmy's comments last night.  Sure Stanley's comments about having noticed the phenomena himself previously sounded a bit lame, but his overall take on the story was the only positive spin I've heard from anyone in the field.  No disrespect to Jimmy, but I would have thought a guy whose nightly audience is measured in the hundreds would be ecstatic hearing his program (by name) and story discussed in a positive light on a show with millions of listeners.  He doesn't like Noory, I get that, but Jimmy and DMRN could never afford to buy that level of exposure to their target demographics.   

WildCard

LAMO @ "I LOVE ME jacket"
I missed all that. Well, I didn't really miss it.
Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 24, 2014, 05:26:56 PM
It might be more accurate to say, "Jimmy has yet to be invited on C2C."  Based on his comments, it's clear he doesn't think he will be. He didn't say he wouldn't appear if asked, however.  Like I said, if George (or his staff) was a devious sort, inviting Jimmy on air presents intriguing possibilities.  What's the worst that happens, George could say he offered the opportunity but Church declined.  That would make Jimmy look silly after his commentary last night, and make George look almost gracious in simultaneously extending the offer and an olive branch.   

I must admit, I was surprised by Jimmy's comments last night.  Sure Stanley's comments about having noticed the phenomena himself previously sounded a bit lame, but his overall take on the story was the only positive spin I've heard from anyone in the field.  No disrespect to Jimmy, but I would have thought a guy whose nightly audience is measured in the hundreds would be ecstatic hearing his program (by name) and story discussed in a positive light on a show with millions of listeners.  He doesn't like Noory, I get that, but Jimmy and DMRN could never afford to buy that level of exposure to their target demographics.
Hmmm.

Jimmy,
I changed my mind. You should go on.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: wr250 on July 24, 2014, 03:21:37 PM
sorry mr fidget, but you were going on like a meth addict who was on the verge of od'ing. maybe thats just you, but personally i avoid people like that.
You do, of course, know that is both a faulty comparison... and an exaggeration EGGzaderation? If not, you should. You just wanted to make a funny... it was not. It just shows how little actual communicating skill you bring to the table. I apologize if you find that insulting, it is more from the place of "analytical analysis" than personal debasement.

mf
ps. Strike out edit on behalf of humor, not harping on the egg buy "rumor." If you recall earlier in this thread I took the FTB side... in a way. I was not choosing allegiance, just saying it's natural to do what you can to try to succeed... and after all "fake it, till you make it" is deeply engrained canon in showbiz.

Bart Ell

You tell them, Mr. Fidget!
You tell 'em REAL good!