• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

vegasrocker

Hey Mike....I mean Bart, I actually liked that last one!!!  ;D

vegasrocker

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 13, 2014, 07:34:26 PM

Hey Mike...I mean Bart, I see your obsessed with my social media pages too...I'm flattered!!!  Here's an advance warning though...I may or may not have a few fake friends/followers.  Maybe you could do one of your analyses for me to see how they got there. While your at it, can you also check my websites to see if they load fast enough for you?  I would really appreciate your feedback!!! ;D

I can see how you would be jealous of my FaceBook pictures, I have a family that loves me, tons of real friends, two successful businesses, and I have traveled the world....unlike you.  You should really stop trolling out of your mothers basement and get out into the real world. I also might be able to supply you with a graphic design job (after a drug test, background check, and proof of citizenship of course).

So cheers and have a blessed evening!  :)

vegasrocker

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 13, 2014, 08:15:48 PM

LOLOL....Mike...I mean Bart, you really outdid yourself....I LOVE IT!!!  My wife and I are laughing our asses off...GREAT job!!!  :)

That is too funny...I give...you win.........It's not too cool making fun of my disability though!!!  LOL  ;)  ;D

Please continue with your trolling activities and party on!!!  8)

ponyboysunset

I was skeptical like everyone else but I find myself really enjoying this show. A whole lot more than Clyde Lewis. There aren't a whole lot of options out there anymore. And really, no one is Art. But until Rollye comes back this is what I am mainly listening to in the talk genre. So kudos and keep up the good work. :)

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on July 12, 2014, 06:27:36 AM
I tried to care, I just can't.
I feel like this sums up my attitude towards ... um ... everything.

sydtron

Good interview with John B. Wells going on right now. Wells even did an Art Bell impression.  Lol. Worth a listen just for that.

Scully

I've never even visited this thread before tonight, but I've found Jimmy Church an acceptable alternative at times.

Tonight I tuned in and heard the most outrageous hogwash I could ever imagine coming from the guest, with Church humming along.  Said guest sounded suspiciously like one John B. Wells, but not nearly as basso as he did on C2C.  Nevertheless, when he started on how the Sandy Hook shootings never occurred, I KNEW it was Wells.

I tried to listen just to see how crazy it could get, and how Church would handle it.  Ten minutes was my max.  Disgusted is too mild a word for what I now feel for Fade to Black. :P

cweb

I tuned in to see if JBW shed any light on the Coast situation. I thought his Art Bell impression was pretty funny. After they got away from the radio-biz-talk, it devolved pretty fast.

It seemed like Jimmy and John were buddy-buddy. Now, it's cool if these guys are friendly and want to have a loose conversation, but Church just let him go unchallenged. It turned into a patented JBW monologue, one we've heard repeatedly. *sigh*

WildCard

Quote from: cweb on July 19, 2014, 08:27:07 AM
It turned into a patented JBW monologue, one we've heard repeatedly. *sigh*
“If it isn’t a battle between good and evil, then none of it really makes any sense at all.”
â€" Pastor Wells

Praise the Lord, we're all between perdition
And the deep blue sea
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition
And we'll all stay free

McPhallus

Quote from: sydtron on July 18, 2014, 10:19:32 PM
Good interview with John B. Wells going on right now. Wells even did an Art Bell impression.  Lol. Worth a listen just for that.

I'm sure Church was kissing Wells' ass the whole time.  That interview must've been a shit sand which.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: McPhallus on July 19, 2014, 11:22:27 AM
I'm sure Church was kissing Wells' ass the whole time.  That interview must've been a shit sand which.
You know, it was pretty candid. Yeah, Church tossed a little salad, but it was an interesting conversation.  Wells admitted he may have pushed a little too far, and Church made it clear that the whole world knows Noory sucks.
Wells was nothing but complimentary to the show itself and said he was grateful for the opportunity.  But even he, and I thought he was a Nooron for awhile, copped to how low the weekday broadcast was in the quality department.
The best part of this interview (and I'm not a John B. Zombie) was the easy pace of the conversation; no dodges, no gotchas, no tension, just open dialogue between two broadcast pros.
Plus Wells does a killer Art Bell impression.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Scully on July 18, 2014, 11:29:26 PM
I've never even visited this thread before tonight, but I've found Jimmy Church an acceptable alternative at times.

Tonight I tuned in and heard the most outrageous hogwash I could ever imagine coming from the guest, with Church humming along.  Said guest sounded suspiciously like one John B. Wells, but not nearly as basso as he did on C2C.  Nevertheless, when he started on how the Sandy Hook shootings never occurred, I KNEW it was Wells.

I tried to listen just to see how crazy it could get, and how Church would handle it.  Ten minutes was my max.  Disgusted is too mild a word for what I now feel for Fade to Black. :P
I admit I came in too late to hear John B make the Sandy Hook claim again (I'm glad because it is so offensive I would've shut off the show), but the part I heard was just a decent conversation.  I like hearing people go on the record about how much Jorch sucks.

Juan

I thought the show was interesting, too, though it did get into some of Wells' beliefs that I find absurd. 

As a former news producer, I was most interested in Wells' comment that he would get emails and text messages during the show telling him to take the interview in a particular direction.  He didn't say who sent the messages - it could have been the show producer, Lisa or someone corporate.  I'm assuming sNoory doesn't know how to email or sent thexast messages.

If this is what was going on, it's no wonder Wells' questions sometimes seemed wandering. 
Producers often make suggestions as to interview questions or directions, but not generally during the show.  Wells sounded as though these were more than suggestions.  If the producers and management are micromanaging the show, that's a big part of the disaster.  Also, it could be the reason for sNoory's cue card questions and general disinterest.  Maybe he's been ordered to only ask approved questions.  I wouldn't put any idiocy past Cheap Channel.

Bart Ell

I think we are doing a disservice to the vast majority of the Fake To Black followers by posting in English.

Доброе утро! Как дела? Передайте Джону от меня привет! соси хуй, моргала выколю, падла!

McPhallus

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 19, 2014, 11:27:33 AM
You know, it was pretty candid. Yeah, Church tossed a little salad, but it was an interesting conversation.

He's apparently having that "Solaris Blueraven" character on sometime soon.  For those who don't know, she's a flow host on DMRN and claimed in 2007 that she was victim of a mind control experiment perpetrated by MK-ULTRA and Neil Peart of Rush.  That one should be a real hoot.

WildCard

I missed the beginning. It's replaying on DM.

You're right NIT. They're just shootin the shit, talkin about music, Hunter S. Thompson, drugs, thinly veiled jabs at Moron.

Wait. It gets worse.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on July 18, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

If Chuuch is going along with that Sandy Hook nonsense like Wells does, he's officially a piece of shit.

RoseGirl

You know....this airplane thing in the Ukraine....I suspect it was totally Putin and totally on purpose. I mean really, no one seems to be saying it but....it was an act that accomplished exactly what it was intended to do; it claimed that airspace over the Ukraine as the property of Russia. I mean, come on people....how do you have a war without having a war? You shoot something down and claim it was an accident, you create lots of confusion and then quietly claim the territory.

cweb

Quote from: McPhallus on July 19, 2014, 12:47:33 PM
He's apparently having that "Solaris Blueraven" character on sometime soon.  For those who don't know, she's a flow host on DMRN and claimed in 2007 that she was victim of a mind control experiment perpetrated by MK-ULTRA and Neil Peart of Rush.  That one should be a real hoot.
"They gave me LSD and then forced me to listen to YYZ for hours on end!"

wr250

Quote from: cweb on July 19, 2014, 08:16:42 PM
"They gave me LSD and then forced me to listen to YYZ for hours on end!"

i took LSD and listened to cygnus x-1 for hours on end.

RedMichael

Quote from: sydtron on July 18, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

Haha, comedy gold.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on July 19, 2014, 08:23:34 PM
i took LSD and listened to cygnus x-1 for hours on end.

In 1999 I took LSD and listened to Houses of the Holy. On vinyl. I SAW the music, maaaaaaaaaaaan.

McPhallus

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 19, 2014, 01:30:38 PM
You know....this airplane thing in the Ukraine....I suspect it was totally Putin and totally on purpose.

Plane shot down over Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin.

1,000 Russian Twitter egg-slave doppelgängers.

NOTHING LEFT TO SAY.

Morgus

Looks like Noory's first guest on tonight's c2cam show may be reporting on Jimmy Church's Malibu underwater base story?
Is Noory trying to "poach" stuff from other paranormal radio hosts again? ;)

Megalithic Mysteries/ Dangers from Space
Tue 07-22
First Half: Editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley, will discuss Google images of megalithic structures off the coast of Malibu, as well as underground bases and dimensional portals.

Bart Ell

Google Earth - The Wikipedia of Lazy Paranormal Research

Interdimensional International Border Crossing FOUND on Google Earth.