• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Morgus

Quote from: jimmy church on April 14, 2014, 08:34:34 PM
OK, everyone...Stuart Robbins will be on the show this Wed.!!!  I'm really looking forward to it but after this I'm taking a break on Ph.D's for about a month...gotta get my head back on straight...
Yeah, need a break from doctors for awhile.
How about some guys like Mel Waters from Mel's hole, or some bigfoot hunters?

jimmy church

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2014, 08:44:34 PM
Yeah, need a break from doctors for awhile.
How about some guys like Mel Waters from Mel's hole, or some bigfoot hunters?

Do you have any idea how many times I've listened to the Mel's Hole show???  Some of the greatest radio in the history of anything. Period.

Yes, we are all searching for our own Mel...stay tuned.

albrecht

Quote from: jimmy church on April 14, 2014, 08:48:50 PM
Do you have any idea how many times I've listened to the Mel's Hole show???  Some of the greatest radio in the history of anything. Period.

Yes, we are all searching for our own Mel...stay tuned.
Well said. A Mel's Hole type of caller turned guest is a long-shot but definitely winning the lottery. That show as amazing. Even non radio or C2C fans get a kick out of that one.
ps:
a)I would love stories/guest about the two conflicting "theories" I've heard for a long time. Either:
1) the CIA/"guvmint" had a covert program against rock-n-roll, hippies, etc (Mae Brussell etc and co-opted the movement and turned the peaceful awakening into a more violent, corporate thing) RIP Mae Brussell by the way. She could turn a tale "connecting ALL the dots" (and I mean dots you never even thought of before) before Alex Jones or Steve Quayle was even around. Simply amazing.
or
2) the CIA/"guvmint"/Corporations even started rock-n-roll/hippies, British invasion for their own uses (for military/corporate "Laurel Canyon" conspiracy by David McGowan, and/or Occult reasons Fritz Springmeir, and now many others considering that now hip-hop has gotten into the illuminati debate.)

b) any radio show that could get Col. Aquino on it re: Temple of Set, the Presidio Scandal, CoS, and his bizarre life. (I doubt this would happen but he used to go on talk shows a few decades ago...so)

c) any show on 'The Finders' and Marion Pettie. Bizarre story that for some reason still haunt me. So strange and documented in papers at the time but then sorta went away but would pop in everyso often.

d) show on 'The Process Church' (has now somehow morphed into an Animal Sanctuary after decades of headlines, conspiracy theories, etc.)

Juan

A Process Church show could include it's alleged ties to Charles Manson and David Berkowitz.

Maybe a show on how the CIA promoted Jackson Pollock and other abstract expressionists as a form of anti-Soviet propaganda.

El Kragen

I've been catching bit and pieces of this show the past few weeks: Good Stuff! I just have to figure out my schedule so I can listen to a whole show.

astroguy

Quote from: jimmy church on April 14, 2014, 08:34:34 PM
OK, everyone...Stuart Robbins will be on the show this Wed.!!!  I'm really looking forward to it but after this I'm taking a break on Ph.D's for about a month...gotta get my head back on straight...
If there's anything I say that is confusing or you don't understand or think the audience won't understand, say so!  I'll try to explain it in a different way.

onan

Quote from: astroguy on April 15, 2014, 12:55:16 PM
If there's anything I say that is confusing or you don't understand or think the audience won't understand, say so!  I'll try to explain it in a different way.

I'm now rubbin' elbows with the big boys.

astroguy

Morgus

How about trying to setup a John Lear + Bob Lazar renunion show, its the 25th anniversary this year of the Area 51/S4 events with them...

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on April 15, 2014, 04:15:53 PM
How about trying to setup a John Lear + Bob Lazar renunion show, its the 25th anniversary this year of the Area 51/S4 events with them...

Lazar is notoriously difficult to get a hold of, but who cares anyway. Total bullshit artist.

Uncle Duke

Nick Pope on Thursday night, looking forward to hearing Jimmy interview him.  Pope has always come across to me as one of the "voices of reason" in ufology.

astroguy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 16, 2014, 02:58:16 PM
Nick Pope on Thursday night, looking forward to hearing Jimmy interview him.  Pope has always come across to me as one of the "voices of reason" in ufology.
Agreed in the sense that he's stood up to C2C hosts and debunked some of their pet ideas.

Uncle Duke

Jimmy:

A few questions I'd like you to ask Nick Pope, if you would please.

1) While with the MoD, was he in-briefed (even if only defensively) on any US black aircraft programs?  If so, were there UFO reports he was able to write off as black aircraft despite not being able to make the identification public?

2) If he was not in-briefed, was he ever told by superiors to ignore a reported sighting, perhaps indicating someone up his chain knew what had been reported was a black aircraft?

3) Is he familar with the Aug 1989 sighting of the triangular aircraft from the oil platform in the North Sea by Chris Gibson?  If so, does he have an opinion what Gibson might have seen?

Thanks
Duke

astroguy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 16, 2014, 07:06:23 PM
Jimmy:  A few questions I'd like you to ask Nick Pope, if you would please.

I haven't even gone yet, and you're already onto the next guy!?   :'(

Uncle Duke

Quote from: astroguy on April 16, 2014, 07:10:14 PM
I haven't even gone yet, and you're already onto the next guy!?   :'(

Sorry man, I don't know squat about astronomy, so have no even halfway intelligent questions to ask of you.  I try to comment or ask questions only about things I have knowledge of.  I will be listening tonight and hoping to learn, however. :)

astroguy

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2014, 07:18:56 PM
astroguy can you comment on the planned russian moonbase?
http://www.wired.com/2012/03/russia-moonbase-mars/
We didn't get to it, but my response is general to this sorta thing: I'll believe it when I see it.  I said the same thing with G.W. Bush decided he needed to have a bigger space penis than the Chinese and we were going to go back to the Moon.

astroguy

Alright guys (and gals if there are any here), I'm looking for un-restrained feedback regarding last night.  What did I suck at (besides radiation on Apollo claims, I think that was my worst moment), what did you disagree with, what did you love, what did you hate?

jimmy church

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 09:16:44 AM
Alright guys (and gals if there are any here), I'm looking for un-restrained feedback regarding last night.  What did I suck at (besides radiation on Apollo claims, I think that was my worst moment), what did you disagree with, what did you love, what did you hate?

Stuart...um...Astroguy...you did great.  The only downside was we ran out of time and we needed another hour...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 09:16:44 AM

My only complaint is you didn't say "space penis" on the air.

astroguy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 17, 2014, 12:40:34 PM
My only complaint is you didn't say "space penis" on the air.
Well, there's such a thing as broadcasting rules ...

bateman

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

Not on the internet.  ;)

astroguy

Quote from: jimmy church on April 17, 2014, 11:00:56 AM
Stuart...um...Astroguy...you did great.  The only downside was we ran out of time and we needed another hour...
Thanks, but you're hardly unbiased. :)  These guys are about as unbiased as I think I can find, and they come with the legacy of hearing some truly remarkable guests on C2C back in the 90s.

astroguy

Quote from: bateman on April 17, 2014, 01:07:55 PM
Not on the internet.  ;)
I listened to the guy who did the bitcoin stuff (fiasco) and there was one point where he was alluding to orgasm for something, and Jimmy asked him to be careful / back down from going there.  So, I didn't curse (not that I normally do anyway) and kept it G on my side.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

Good point, you might have made Jimmy blush.

astroguy

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 17, 2014, 01:11:35 PM
Good point, you might have made Jimmy blush.
Or spit his coffee and ruin another keyboard.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

Seems I got blamed for that once myself.

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 17, 2014, 01:17:31 PM
Seems I got blamed for that once myself.

I'll send you a bill...

anyway...we are getting ready to go live with tonight's show with Nick Pope and I have stuff ready...you know I never have notes but I like where you are going with this...

jimmy church

Quote from: astroguy on April 17, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

Stu-

thanks again...I'm going to read some email that I received after the show last night...you should tune in...will be doing it at the top of the show.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on April 17, 2014, 07:32:23 PM
I'll send you a bill...

anyway...we are getting ready to go live with tonight's show with Nick Pope and I have stuff ready...you know I never have notes but I like where you are going with this...

Whatever Gibson saw from that oil platform is probably the same thing the Dutch chased about the same time.  Btw, Gibson was the aircraft identification expert for the UK's Royal Observers Corps, he wrote their aircraft ID manual.  That made him one of the best witnesses in the world at the time.