• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

smithy

Another poach this week with C2C...tonight (sunday) Michael Horn suddenly popped up after appearing on the show last Thursday...what is the total over the last month-month and a half???  5? 6? 7?  We have a pretty good surprise guest(s) coming up on Wed...and Thursday...well, and Friday, too...should be interesting.
If you didn't hear the Horn show live we'll be getting up on YouTube today...it was pretty crazy...but I just wouldn't except him saying that "he didn't care" about missing negatives for Meier's pics...that they "didn't matter"... well, it DOES matter if the pics are bogus...which, I'm sorry to say, they are.
I'm not going to listen to the show tonight...I never listen to C2C these days because I don't have the time and Knapp isn't on every night to make me find time...but, if anyone here does listen to the show please let me know how it goes...I didn't go easy on Horn, I wanted real answers to real questions and he did his Horn dance...curious if they just let him run off to the hills with the craziness.

---------------------------------------

I didn't see this post till after I posted on the C2C Rob Simone bellgab forum, recommending that everyone skip the 3rd week of poached show content with Michael Horn on C2C tonight and listen to your program. Are these guys desperate? It seems so.  They're really going down in the ratings and don't have an original thought in their heads on how to bring the audience back. I know..let's copy someone who's doing all the work and actually creating orignial content that people want to listen to.

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on March 09, 2014, 01:08:46 PM
Yes I did...we will be posting them on the site with your comments on the results.  Great job.

lemme know when and where ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: smithy on March 09, 2014, 02:32:26 PM
Another poach this week with C2C...tonight (sunday) Michael Horn suddenly popped up after appearing on the show last Thursday...what is the total over the last month-month and a half???  5? 6? 7?  We have a pretty good surprise guest(s) coming up on Wed...and Thursday...well, and Friday, too...should be interesting.
If you didn't hear the Horn show live we'll be getting up on YouTube today...it was pretty crazy...but I just wouldn't except him saying that "he didn't care" about missing negatives for Meier's pics...that they "didn't matter"... well, it DOES matter if the pics are bogus...which, I'm sorry to say, they are.
I'm not going to listen to the show tonight...I never listen to C2C these days because I don't have the time and Knapp isn't on every night to make me find time...but, if anyone here does listen to the show please let me know how it goes...I didn't go easy on Horn, I wanted real answers to real questions and he did his Horn dance...curious if they just let him run off to the hills with the craziness.

---------------------------------------

I didn't see this post till after I posted on the C2C Rob Simone bellgab forum, recommending that everyone skip the 3rd week of poached show content with Michael Horn on C2C tonight and listen to your program. Are these guys desperate? It seems so.  They're really going down in the ratings and don't have an original thought in their heads on how to bring the audience back. I know..let's copy someone who's doing all the work and actually creating orignial content that people want to listen to.

I know, I know....C2C and several other well known shows have been ripping off my material for ideas for the better part of two years now. It's getting to the point where all I have to do is talk about something and they do a show on it. Getting very annoying, to tell you the truth.

I was the first three years ago to talk on The Kevin Smith Show about the ancient mystical practices of traveling to other worlds. The next week they did a show on it. I was the first to say 'physical space travel is not possible' ....C2C brought on a Seti science guy to explain his ideas on just that topic...I was the first to talk about horrible beings in other dimensions and the need to fight them....like clockwork C2C soon did a number of shows on horrible entities in other dimensions. I was the first to explain that the Ark of the Covenant was not a physical technology but a spiritual technology that needed to be compiled....William Henry is now traveling the country offering expensive seminars on just that notion....I was the first to explain that sightings of big black cats and large wolf-like dogs were actually left over tulpas that Shamans used for protection...Nick Redforn just wrote a book on it. Lots of others too that I am not remembering right now.

*sigh*

k...rant over

jimmy church

Did anyone catch the Michael Horn segment on C2C last night??? 

RoseGirl

Quote from: jimmy church on March 10, 2014, 01:01:11 PM
Did anyone catch the Michael Horn segment on C2C last night???

I did. It was a good interview but said pretty much everything that he covered in your interview. Almost a direct repeat, if you ask me. Simone was very gentle and accommodating with him...seemed to be a fan of Horn and Meier, I guess. Horn did his cheerleading and Simone faciliated...typical mainstream stuff.

jimmy church

This week's schedule and guests just posted...let C2C have fun with this...heh heh...

check it out:  www.jimmychurchradio.com

RoseGirl

Quote from: jimmy church on March 10, 2014, 05:37:30 PM
This week's schedule and guests just posted...let C2C have fun with this...heh heh...

Wow...this looks really interesting. I have long suspected, and even spoken about on The Kevin Smith Show, that much of the UFO thing is a psy-op used by the military in the cold war. Just seems so obvious.

smithy

Quote from: jimmy church on March 10, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

Hey Jimmy Church... you could have your guests do a noncompete prohibiting them from speaking on C2C. Back in October 2013 during Art Bell's Dark Matter  he exposed  C2C for giving the ghost buster gals an ultimatum. If they did the interview with Art, they'd be banned from C2C.   Slimy.

As for last night on C2C with Michael Horn, I really can't stand listening to Rob Simone kiss up to George and end his show with his hope that he'll be back again -- tryouts?  I caught 20 minutes before the show ended in which Horn talked motor-mouth like a maniac about what he thinks reality is in relationship to Billy Meier.  Simone couldn't shut him up. So when Horn finally took a breath, Simone said, "Let's take another call." Great journalism! Oh yes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 09, 2014, 04:46:34 PM
I know, I know....C2C and several other well known shows have been ripping off my material for ideas for the better part of two years now. It's getting to the point where all I have to do is talk about something and they do a show on it. Getting very annoying, to tell you the truth.

I was the first three years ago to talk on The Kevin Smith Show about the ancient mystical practices of traveling to other worlds. The next week they did a show on it. I was the first to say 'physical space travel is not possible' ....C2C brought on a Seti science guy to explain his ideas on just that topic...I was the first to talk about horrible beings in other dimensions and the need to fight them....like clockwork C2C soon did a number of shows on horrible entities in other dimensions. I was the first to explain that the Ark of the Covenant was not a physical technology but a spiritual technology that needed to be compiled....William Henry is now traveling the country offering expensive seminars on just that notion....I was the first to explain that sightings of big black cats and large wolf-like dogs were actually left over tulpas that Shamans used for protection...Nick Redforn just wrote a book on it. Lots of others too that I am not remembering right now.

*sigh*

k...rant over

RoseGirl, that's an impressive list, how did you introduce your above ideas to the  people that ripped them off?

Uncle Duke

I've heard Maloney interviewed a few times, he's quite good.  I do have a bone to pick with him regarding his book, however.  On its cover, at least the edition I bought, in big, bold letters is Includes Incredible Photographs of UFO Sightings.  There isn't a single photo of a UFO anywhere in the book, except a very poor copy of the famous 1942 photo the LA Times ran after the "Battle of Los Angeles."  The rest of the illustrations are aircraft and missiles, as well as a half dozen or so amateurish artist renderings that would not look out of place on a family refrigerator.

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 10, 2014, 08:00:49 PM
I've heard Maloney interviewed a few times, he's quite good.  I do have a bone to pick with him regarding his book, however.  On its cover, at least the edition I bought, in big, bold letters is Includes Incredible Photographs of UFO Sightings.  There isn't a single photo of a UFO anywhere in the book, except a very poor copy of the famous 1942 photo the LA Times ran after the "Battle of Los Angeles."  The rest of the illustrations are aircraft and missiles, as well as a half dozen or so amateurish artist renderings that would not look out of place on a family refrigerator.

Maybe they were the sightings that the UFOs made of us...and somebody mailed him the pics with no return address...it could happen.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on March 10, 2014, 08:17:16 PM
Maybe they were the sightings that the UFOs made of us...and somebody mailed him the pics with no return address...it could happen.

Jimmy--

You need to contact the forum administrators, Noory has gotten hold of your password and is posting under your name.

(Sorry dude, couldn't pass that one up.)

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 10, 2014, 08:23:09 PM
Jimmy--

You need to contact the forum administrators, Noory has gotten hold of your password and is posting under your name.

(Sorry dude, couldn't pass that one up.)

Very well played, Duke...very well played.  I did leave it hanging out there...I was going to give it an hour...it lasted a minute or two.  Well played, indeed.

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on March 10, 2014, 08:33:45 PM
Very well played, Duke...very well played.  I did leave it hanging out there...I was going to give it an hour...it lasted a minute or two.  Well played, indeed.

yesh there are no coinshidences . would you like some toomeric with that ?

mikealden

Jimmy,

Looking forward to the shows this week! Kaku just did an AMA on reddit the other day. There was a good question about string theory that he never addressed. I really think it'd be great if you asked him this question.

The question was: "A lot of physicists (particularly experimentalists) are adamant that "string theory is not science", because it has not, at present, made any new and testable predictions. How do you respond to that?"

And here's a link to the AMA: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ztgy9/im_dr_michio_kaku_a_physicist_co_founder_of/

RoseGirl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 10, 2014, 07:41:22 PM
RoseGirl, that's an impressive list, how did you introduce your above ideas to the  people that ripped them off?

Over the past few years I have made regular appearances on The Kevin Smith Show, even acted as host a few times, as well as having my own podcast. I talked with Nick on air about the tulpas and we later exchanged emails about my ideas. Also, on my site wrote a blog called 'Field Notes' (which has since been turned into a book). In that blog I published my (and the first ever account) of obtaining and utilizing the Ark of the Covenant. Exchanged a few emails with Whitley and William Henry went nuts putting together his 'Ark' presentations. He's a good researcher, but I think misses out on a great many details of what the Ark is about. I suspect he has been following my web site every since. In fact, lots have. And I certainly know that I have been 'farmed' for ideas by C2C.

You know, it is strange. I don't really fit into any category. I know so very little about radio broadcasting and I couldn't give a fig about earning money from this stuff....I just want to get what I know to be true out there. And if it gets them all talking and listening...then that is just fine by me. lol I may be inventing a new genre here.....~wait for it~....'podcast poetry'.

Too freakin funny.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 10, 2014, 10:19:28 PM
Over the past few years I have made regular appearances on The Kevin Smith Show, even acted as host a few times, as well as having my own podcast. I talked with Nick on air about the tulpas and we later exchanged emails about my ideas. Also, on my site wrote a blog called 'Field Notes' (which has since been turned into a book). In that blog I published my (and the first ever account) of obtaining and utilizing the Ark of the Covenant. Exchanged a few emails with Whitley and William Henry went nuts putting together his 'Ark' presentations. He's a good researcher, but I think misses out on a great many details of what the Ark is about. I suspect he has been following my web site every since. In fact, lots have. And I certainly know that I have been 'farmed' for ideas by C2C.

You know, it is strange. I don't really fit into any category. I know so very little about radio broadcasting and I couldn't give a fig about earning money from this stuff....I just want to gget what I know to be true out there. And if it gets them all talking and listening...then that is just fine by me. lol I may be inventing a new genre here.....~wait for it~....'podcast poetry'.

Too freakin funny.

Like original thinkers! If any of your blog and/or sites are public please post the links. TIA

RoseGirl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 10, 2014, 11:46:49 PM
Like original thinkers! If any of your blog and/or sites are public please post the links. TIA

Sure thing. My web site is at http://www.mysticstars.net/ and you can listen to my podcast here http://www.mysticstars.net/files/outsider.html and I write a little blog-ish thing every thursday that you can read here http://www.mysticstars.net/files/daily.html just click on any zodiac sign

Cheers!

Jimmy, is there any update on when podcasting will start? I saw earlier in the thread that you were going to use libsyn.

wr250

jimmy , can you ask tonights guest about the MIB ?

jimmy church

Quote from: wr250 on March 12, 2014, 05:36:55 PM
jimmy , can you ask tonights guest about the MIB ?

I'll try, for sure.  You know I run without questions and sometimes my tiny brain doesn't work right...but, with them (Roland and Mark) the MIB question needs to be asked in any context...tomorrow you can bust my chops here if I forget!

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on March 12, 2014, 05:42:18 PM
I'll try, for sure.  You know I run without questions and sometimes my tiny brain doesn't work right...but, with them (Roland and Mark) the MIB question needs to be asked in any context...tomorrow you can bust my chops here if I forget!

with a few exceptions , ive always thought the MIB were govt dispatched. the exceptions were godfather dispatched.

mikealden

Enjoying the show tonight. I love throwing this on and going about my evening routine. Wish it could be four nights a week, but I am totally okay with three if it keeps the quality up this high!

smithy

Quote from: mikealden on March 12, 2014, 10:02:09 PM
Enjoying the show tonight. I love throwing this on and going about my evening routine. Wish it could be four nights a week, but I am totally okay with three if it keeps the quality up this high!

I agree. The show, again, provided information that I have never heard. I give this show a thumbs up. Definitely worth the time to listen, and on the path to winning awards for seeking the truth.

I notice C2C is trolling the 'net for weekend guests.

jimmy church

Last night Duke called in...was colorful as always...Does anybody remember the Deek Richards show with Art???  The first one???  Can someone post a link for it??? 

tonight it's Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein's birthday...should be great fun.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on March 14, 2014, 04:41:36 PM
Last night Duke called in...was colorful as always...Does anybody remember the Deek Richards show with Art???  The first one???  Can someone post a link for it??? 

tonight it's Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein's birthday...should be great fun.

Colorful?  *laughs*  Hmm...I need to work on the act.  I'm shooting for being the voice of reason for two (practical aero engineering and military history) of the only three things I know anything about.  The third, betting on college football, would have probably worked better in your previous gig.  (Never bet against Ariz St at night as a non-conf, home dog.)

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 14, 2014, 06:22:57 PM
The third, betting on college football, would have probably worked better in your previous gig.  (Never bet against Ariz St at night as a non-conf, home dog.)

Alright, tell us more about this one.

wr250

hey jimmy , did you ever post those meier  photos i sent back ?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 14, 2014, 07:32:33 PM
Alright, tell us more about this one.

Not much to tell, I've followed college football at an almost fanatical level for forty-five years.  In that time I developed a knack for picking winners, including establishing some hard and fast rules like not betting against ASU under the conditions previously mentioned.  Made my first trip to Las Vegas in my mid-20s, and have been going back at least every couple of years since.  Mrs Uncle Duke, who hates Vegas, has her limits. 

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully invoke my 5th Amendment rights relative to unlawful sports wagering activities outside the state of Nevada.   ;)