• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 06, 2014, 03:53:31 AM
Can someone see how many of noorys followers are fake?

Does it even matter when the man himself is a fraud?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Keep Rock Evil on July 05, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
Bicker about little shit, but most of you are grown adults and should know that getting your name out there for a radio show is hard.. You need to fake it till you make it, and if the guy takes his time to talk on your board? He is doing 100% more work that most of the critics here.

It is hard for a reason, Sally. If you want to do a paranormal show then you should be very aware that there's-a-gonna be some debunking going on. This whole DMRN is the minor league farm system for paranormal radio shows. Art may eventually broadcast on it but that will be like when Ricky Henderson spent time with the Newark Bears... ok, I am not sure if Ricky played in Newark but I am hoping nobody calls my bluff there.

This ain't your daddy's radio network show? Seriously? You sure are a bad boy! So you are saying your show is nothing like something Art Bell would listen to? What's next, Lock Up Your Daughters - Fake to Black is on the air?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

Sorry to be the bringer of this, but it's fewer, not less. ;)

Less real instead of fake was the hook I was trying to go for there. Did I hurt English with it? Maybe.

Quote from: basswood on July 06, 2014, 04:26:58 AM
https://www.twitteraudit.com/
Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 06, 2014, 04:35:24 AM
72%
I just clicked on the link and Vandeven's audit was one of the recent audits shown.

Now we know MV has 29 (foreign and domestic) government agents following his every twitter.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on July 06, 2014, 02:35:36 AM
From now on, when I see Church, my brain is going to replace it with Chuuch for about .4 seconds.

The next .5 seconds will now replace it with CHUUCH-CHOO!

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:19:00 AM
but that will be like when Ricky Henderson spent time with the Newark Bears... ok, I am not sure if Ricky played in Newark but I am hoping nobody calls my bluff there.

Rickey spent 2 years there (age 44 and 45) and was still really good.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 06, 2014, 05:30:11 AM
Rickey spent 2 years there (age 44 and 45) and was still really good.

I forgot his extra "e" but my encyclopedic knowledge of baseball pre 2005 has yet to fail me.

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:33:44 AM
I forgot his extra "e" but my encyclopedic knowledge of baseball pre 2005 has yet to fail me.

Now you broke baseball... I hope you are happy.

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 06, 2014, 05:34:46 AM
Now you broke baseball... I hope you are happy.
Bud Selig broke baseball

onan

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 06, 2014, 05:37:47 AM
Well he probably took his cue from you.

But who made Jimmy Chuuch such a shitty liar?
... and the circle back to the topic at hand is complete.

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:40:37 AM

*sigh* no appreciation for the journey... just the goal... sadly, I understand. I think that is a quote from JC.

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 06, 2014, 05:42:39 AM
*sigh* no appreciation for the journey...

Not without the Steve Perry.

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:40:37 AM

well who made dames or hoagland what they are? well art bell of course, by having them on relentlessly .then theres the frozen alien guy, and the guy with the captured ghost, and and and ...

Bart Ell

Quote from: wr250 on July 06, 2014, 05:50:11 AM
well who made dames or hoagland what they are? well art bell of course, by having them on relentlessly .

You mean rich? Yes, Art did that by having a great show and not some bad derivative. Art let us know he lived and worked from his doublewide while his wife booked the guests. He didn't pretend he had a "team" in the back office... he also would never pretend the "team" was taken off more important tasks to approve twitter followers on an account that was never protected in the first place.

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:54:22 AM
You mean rich? Yes, Art did that by having a great show and not some bad derivative. Art let us know he lived and worked from his doublewide while his wife booked the guests. He didn't pretend he had a "team" in the back office... he also would never pretend the "team" was taken off more important tasks to approve twitter followers on an account that was never protected in the first place.
so rowland and crew didnt count for anything? (rowland had a business designing sites for the newborn www, and it was more than just him. art made him "famous" as well). twitter, etc didnt exist then. and there is also "george gets it" ... which took us right to the snooron..
just saying jimmy isnt art, jimmy has people helping him, jimmy didnt quit after 6 weeks.  quit trying to make him art.
as far as lying to get ahead, thats nothing new.  just look to the govt on pretty much every level.
i realize your a dick, so continue on with your dickish rants.

Bart Ell

Quote from: wr250 on July 06, 2014, 06:13:21 AM
quit trying to make him art...

i realize your a dick

YOUR saying this about Chuuch? The dweeb that would give the right nut belonging to his mother to sniff the soiled underwear of Mr. Art Bell? Mr. "Sitting in for Art Bell"? Mr. Dream Team?
Penguin please! YOUR crazy!

And Rowland? ROWLAND? All he ever did was work for free and Art sure got what he paid for, especially post-dialup era. What do you mean POST dialup? Some of us still have dialup out here in the sticks. Then go out and tend to the crops instead of reading this, farmer.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Keith Rowland the graphically challenged web designer. I bet they got the SOMEWHERE IN TIME name from looking at a Rowland website.

I prefer to get my science from reputable sources such as Linda Moulton Howe.

Quote from: jazmunda on July 06, 2014, 04:22:22 AM
Does it even matter when the man himself is a fraud?

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:33:44 AM
Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 05:36:06 AM
Bud Selig broke baseball

In more ways than just moving the Expos. Bud loves new stadiums and hates baseball.

Jimmy needs to have him on sometime !  Rick's  very informative  and former Black Op's ..very popular guest on various  internet radio shows.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 06, 2014, 11:57:44 AM
In more ways than just moving the Expos. Bud loves new stadiums and hates baseball.

That is one grave I can't wait to piss on.

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

That is one grave I can't wait to piss on.

[attachimg=1]

Let me know when you plan on going. I will buy enough beer to enable you to do it all day and would be happy to spell you whenever you want to take a break.

And this for all you Expos fans in case you haven't heard it before.  Any song that mentions Razor Shines is a hit in my book.

Montreal Expos song - Long Long Time Ago (by CHOM 97,7)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 06, 2014, 01:34:43 PM
Let me know when you plan on going. I will buy enough beer to enable you to do it all day.

I will be there the moment they put that bitch in the ground. I may even set his coffin on fire so I can put it out with a strong stream of asparagus infused urine.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 06, 2014, 01:34:43 PM
And this for all you Expos fans in case you haven't heard it before.  Any song that mentions Razor Shines is a hit in my book.

Razor Shines was no Pepe Mangual.

Screw you even more FAKE TO BLACK  for making me mad at Selig all over again.
With that we are back on topic.

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 01:43:42 PM
I will be there the moment they put that bitch in the ground. I may even set his coffin on fire so I can put it out with a strong stream of asparagus infused urine.

Razor Shines was no Pepe Mangual.

Screw you even more FAKE TO BLACK  for making me mad at Selig all over again.
With that we are back on topic.

I'll bring the gasoline and matches, too.  And prepare to get madder, because he's a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame.  If they let Bowie Kuhn (who's job, to paraphrase Les Grossman, could have been done by a nutless monkey) in, Bud is inevitable.  I just hope it's posthumously so the evil prick can't enjoy it.

BTW, my favorite Bud Selig moment was when he and then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura were on C-SPAN testifying to a Congressional committee about the possibility of folding some teams, including the Twins.  Jesse taunted and insulted Bud mercilessly, and even though he was steaming, he had to sit there and take it because he knew Jesse could have ground his brittle bones to dust.  Man, it was fun to watch him squirm.

Pepe Mangual?  There can be only one!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 06, 2014, 01:58:07 PM
And prepare to get madder, because he's a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame.

Abner Doubleday, Cooperstown... all bullshit.

No Mr. Rose, we can't have you in the Hall of Fame. No, Barry Bonds, we can't have cheaters in a Hall Of Fame that is based on the myth that little Abby DoubleDick invented baseball in the shitty little town of Cooperstown.

The whole thing is built on lies so how the hell can they seriously keep cheaters out?

The Hall of Fame is authentic as Fake to Black Twitter follower (I am getting good at this)...

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 06, 2014, 02:07:30 PM
Abner Doubleday, Cooperstown... all bullshit.

No Mr. Rose, we can't have you in the Hall of Fame. No, Barry Bonds, we can't have cheaters in a Hall Of Fame that is based on the myth that little Abby DoubleDick invented baseball in the shitty little town of Cooperstown.

The whole thing is built on lies so how the hell can they seriously keep cheaters out?

The Hall of Fame is authentic as Fake to Black Twitter follower (I am getting good at this)...

See, I told you it would make you madder.  Your points are valid, but nobody with any sense believes that Abner Doubleday crap any more.  And it doesn't matter what you think about the HOF, because getting in is undoubtedly Bud's biggest wank fantasy, and in his mind it would bestow prestige and validation on his dubious achievements.  I just hope he isn't around to enjoy it.