• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 12:26:44 AM
Wilcock says he can decipher 95% of his dreams now that he's sober.

Earlier he said he had a big problem with alcohol and drugs.  The drug he mentioned was marijuana.  Then seconds later he said he didn't have a problem with it, that it was just alcohol.  Hmmm...He strikes me as someone who used to take the spike.  Just saying.

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 12:29:11 AM
Again...I concur.  :)

not digging him, he's a boring nutjob, i like Quayle, he's a showman at least.

i also despise Jimmy Church, he's greasy.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Earlier he said he had a big problem with alcohol and drugs.  The drug he mentioned was marijuana.  Then seconds later he said he didn't have a problem with it, that it was just alcohol.  Hmmm...He strikes me as someone who used to take the spike.  Just saying.

Maybe he used to just booze alot.  But he smoked so much weed he forgot that.   ;)

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 24, 2017, 12:32:33 AM
not digging him, he's a boring nutjob, i like Quayle, he's a showman at least.

i also despise Jimmy Church, he's greasy.

Yeah.  Quayle will take you down several paths at high speeds.  ;D  Never a dull moment.  ;)

zeebo

DW has read 500 books.  Case closed.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 12:36:57 AM
Yeah.  Quayle will take you down several paths at high speeds.  ;D  Never a dull moment.  ;)

If you could bottle his hyperspeed brain patterns ...  maybe drug users of the future will say "Dude, I'm totally Quayled right now."

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 12:42:56 AM
DW has read 500 books.  Case closed.

...and "9 feet of copies" of research.  Icing on the cake.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
If you could bottle his hyperspeed brain patterns ...  maybe drug users of the future will say "Dude, I'm totally Quayled right now."

LOL!  Oh that is great.  ;D

ShayP

He loves to mention his sobriety ad nauseam.  He uses that to validate his bullshit.  Poor David.  He's so strong.  ::)  Irritating little fucker.  >:(

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 12:21:58 AM
LOL!  Wow.  Has Hoagie ever interviewed Wilcock? That'd be wild.  ;D
Yes, in fact Hoagie did interview David Wilcock on his OSOM show about a year ago:

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/guest/david-wilcock/

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 24, 2017, 01:11:27 AM
Yes, in fact Hoagie did interview David Wilcock on his OSOM show about a year ago:

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/guest/david-wilcock/

Ohhhh!  That was during the period where I didn't listen.  Unless I did and can't remember.   :-[  LOL!  ;)

ShayP

"Jimmy, you are one of the most beautiful people on the planet." ~ Caller  ::)

ShayP

I though the second half was open lines.  I guess Church is pulling a Noory.  Oh well.  Enough is enough.

Cheers all!  8)  Until next time, take care.  ;)  :)

Morgus

Apparently Jimmy uses the term "open lines" to just mean the phone lines are open for questions/comments for his guest, not callers without a guest...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on June 24, 2017, 01:25:56 AM
Apparently Jimmy uses the term "open lines" to just mean the phone lines are open for questions/comments for his guest, not callers without a guest...

Yes however one weekend he was on Fri & Sat and had real open lines back-to-back nites.  I remember this because a caller gushed on about him the first nite, which made Jimmy call him a great friend, but then the next nite he called back saying "It's me, it's me, I'm calling back buddy!" and Jimmy basically said "Huh? So what do you want?"

zeebo

Thomas from LJ, perennial book-buyer promiser, checked in to let Wilcock know he's looking forward to the new book.

zeebo

DW, keeping it real:  "I'm not a savior, I'm not a guru."

WOTR

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 01:16:03 AM
Ohhhh!  That was during the period where I didn't listen.  Unless I did and can't remember.   :-[  LOL!  ;)

...But your'e  sober now,  right?  ;)

I heard the beginning of coast  and wondered who the hell the conceited fu#@er on my radio was?  You could just hear the  sleaze oozing out of the radio with the pregnant pauses and slick sales voice.

i waited to hear that it was Chimmy Chruch- and then I turned it off.  I would sooner listen to a week of Noorie than a day of Church.

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2017, 01:51:39 AM
...  I would sooner listen to a week of Noorie than a day of Church.

I needed that intervention, thank you.  I was slipping into a shame spiral.  Turning off now.   :)

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 01:56:46 AM
I needed that intervention, thank you.  I was slipping into a shame spiral.  Turning off now.   :)
I'm glad to have been of service and to help put things in perspective...

Any time I heard SDM, all that I can picture is his dancing at Dave's command... "Dance monkey- Dance!"

Dyna-X

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 01:44:33 AM
Thomas from LJ, perennial book-buyer promiser, checked in to let Wilcock know he's looking forward to the new book.
I'm a pretty fast reader but nothing approaching Thomas from La Jolla! I actually think he is one of the few frequent callers who will make an interesting comment or ask an interesting question. I actually think he, unlike Norry for example, does read some of these books. But I will note his usual almost Clintonesque, lawyer-like "framing" in his comment: I look forward to buying your book. Which could be true even if one never bought the book.

astroguy

Dear sweet bullshit of craziness, Batman!  I've listened to a mere 10 minutes of Wilcock from last night and it's just idiocy.  Nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2017, 03:45:47 PM
I'm a pretty fast reader but nothing approaching Thomas from La Jolla! I actually think he is one of the few frequent callers who will make an interesting comment or ask an interesting question. I actually think he, unlike Norry for example, does read some of these books. But I will note his usual almost Clintonesque, lawyer-like "framing" in his comment: I look forward to buying your book. Which could be true even if one never bought the book.

Yep his questions are usually pretty good, after the obligatory gushing about George's great service to mankind and the guest's general brilliance.  Actually in truth, the frequent caller I like best is Jeff from Culver City who usually gives a brief little context comment, then a clear, concise, and relevant question, and the takes his answer off-air, perfect.

zeebo

Quote from: astroguy on June 24, 2017, 04:25:46 PM
Dear sweet bullshit of craziness, Batman!  I've listened to a mere 10 minutes of Wilcock from last night and it's just idiocy.  Nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever.

I drifted in and out as usual, but it sounded like half of his theories came from interpreting his own dreams.  I often have weird dreams myself so perhaps I should get in on this cottage industry.

astroguy

Quote from: zeebo on June 24, 2017, 08:02:08 PM
I drifted in and out as usual, but it sounded like half of his theories came from interpreting his own dreams.  I often have weird dreams myself so perhaps I should get in on this cottage industry.
Make sure you have some special Colorado-style brownies first.

ShayP

Ugh.  Back to back Church nights.  :P  Why couldn't it be Syrett or Schrader?  :-\

Topic is interesting though.  Open lines...not so much.

Chad Calek

Chad Calek has spent over 25 years investigating the world's most haunted locations. In the first half, he'll join Jimmy Church (email) to discuss his new documentary, which chronicles the Australian government sanctioned paranormal investigation that led to the filming of a full-body apparition for the first time in history. Calek says this is the smoking gun proof for the existence of ghosts.

Followed by Open Lines.

So let me get this straight.  You can only see the evidence if you pay at least $25 and go to the venue where this "tour" is taking place. I know it is a movie and they have to cover production costs but why not just show it on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu?  This has scam written all over it.  I'd love to see this full body "apparition" but not if I have to pay money and travel 2 and a half hours to see it.  If this was indisputable proof surely a major network would be knocking on the guest's door begging for a chance to show it.  Meh.

I'll listen to the rest of it and hope callers raise a little hell with the guest.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
So let me get this straight.  You can only see the evidence if you pay at least $25 and go to the venue where this "tour" is taking place. I know it is a movie and they have to cover production costs but why not just show it on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu?  This has scam written all over it.  I'd love to see this full body "apparition" but not if I have to pay money and travel 2 and a half hours to see it.  If this was indisputable proof surely a major network would be knocking on the guest's door begging for a chance to show it.  Meh.

I'll listen to the rest of it and hope callers raise a little hell with the guest.

That's sounds so stupid.
I missed that part, I was listening in-and-out (but listening now nonstop), is that how you can only see the video,no web site paid access even..wow what a marketing genius.
jeez, ::)