• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My Brilliant Idea to Save America

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, January 22, 2014, 10:15:38 PM

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 25, 2014, 03:34:51 AM

Of that there is no doubt; On several levels.

Exactly what is it you smoke, take orally, or inject on a regular basis? Whatever it is, please don't pass it around.

Thanks for responding for someone else.

Perhaps I should have addressed you first as Sir.

I listened to the Beatles album Revolver a bit earlier. Probably history will continue to prove the United Kingdom got many American dollars selling that studio album in the USA. It's pretty easy to hear who sang the vocals, but do you know who wrote the words and played the instruments on that studio recording? Probably only Sirs Paul and Ringo know for shure now.

America doesn't have knights. For me to be a woman's devoted champion, she would have to be able to talk equally about the responsibilities of raising just 1 child we make.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 25, 2014, 03:34:51 AM

Of that there is no doubt; On several levels.

Exactly what is it you smoke, take orally, or inject on a regular basis? Whatever it is, please don't pass it around.
I think its a suppository...

LArry Pressler is the solution. Pressler is noted for being possibly the only member of Congress to flatly refuse to take a bribe from undercover FBI agents and then to report the bribe attempt to the FBI. The man should be president, but he not corrupt.