Author Topic: Saw Art yesterday  (Read 67990 times)

Re: Saw Art yesterday
« Reply #420 on: November 16, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »
Somewhere below the rust belt?

;)

« Reply #421 on: November 18, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.

« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

« Reply #423 on: November 19, 2018, 01:31:02 AM »
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

Yeah, I’m currently in a Motel 6, stretched out shiverin’ on a sweat soaked bed ☹️

« Reply #424 on: November 19, 2018, 02:06:43 AM »
Hmmm.. must have been a portal.

« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2018, 11:30:03 AM »

« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
Who didn't see Art yesterday?

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »
Who didn't see Art yesterday?

Ray Charles.

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2018, 08:04:04 PM »