Author Topic: Saw Art yesterday  (Read 71684 times)

Re: Saw Art yesterday
« Reply #420 on: November 16, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »
Somewhere below the rust belt?

;)

« Reply #421 on: November 18, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.

« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

« Reply #423 on: November 19, 2018, 01:31:02 AM »
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

Yeah, I’m currently in a Motel 6, stretched out shiverin’ on a sweat soaked bed ☹️

« Reply #424 on: November 19, 2018, 02:06:43 AM »
Hmmm.. must have been a portal.

« Reply #425 on: November 19, 2018, 11:30:03 AM »

« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
Who didn't see Art yesterday?

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »
Who didn't see Art yesterday?

Ray Charles.

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2018, 08:04:04 PM »

« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2019, 12:28:26 PM »
Saw Art yesterday. He was translucent, and jacking off to a billboard of Lucy Liu. Shortly after ejaculating, his blobs of ghost cum turned to twinkling stars, then fireworks, and the billboard caught alight.

Soon the entire valley was on fire, and the roads were closed. I pulled in to a gas station, and there was an attendant with an almost distinct likeness to George Noory.

Art suddenly appeared again, behind the doppelganger and balled his face up in a rage. He mouthed the words "fuck you", and vanished.