• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Yesterday, I lurked at the Nighthawk Zone

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2008, 04:49:42 PM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on September 11, 2008, 04:49:42 PM
i just went over to the afore mentioned snoory fan board to take a look.  at this very moment, our board has FOUR TIMES MORE users online than does theirs.  fuck that place.  i think within the next year, we will be the definitive snoory board.  period.  and without any promotion from ole strokemouth.  can't beat that.

I love MV's subtlety.   :)

HAL 9000

Quote from: punkinpie on December 04, 2010, 07:42:45 PMI didn't realize that he has to be the Alpha and Omega.  Creepy.

Maybe the guy has social anxiety or something. 

I cannot figure out George's adoration and promotion of a website that insists on being a safe little enclave of three people.  If they're so threatened by newbies, wouldn't it be preferable not to be mentioned?  Friday nights are great because George says his screen name on the air?  It must be a double edged sword because it also means people disturb his solitude.

Agreed - BB is a little creepy (or a lot)... Social anxiety? I'm cool with that - though no one I work or social with would know otherwise, there are times when I get anxious when alone, and in a crowd. I get all that - but he's a control freak while INDOORS in his own private enclave  - excepting for the possibility he is in what some of might consider "an institution."

I doubt it will be easy for anyone to get into the "Live Zone" since I exposed him a few days back - he's kept a tight grip on public access. Of course, he WANTS as many people from the public to visit as it gives him some much needed attention, so I'm sure he's frustrated that he has to lock it down. Hey BadBoy, do I get under your skin? Kinda like Morgellons disease? I have a song tribute just for you: let's hear it for the soothing tones of Michael Buble...

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO LISTEN
http://soundcloud.com/digitalwizard/how-nhzs-badboy-feels-about-me-a-tribute

:)

Hey MV - I think it'd be really cool if you allowed embedding of Soundcloud - if you just Google "embed sounscloud" or something similar, there are many tutorials on how to just copy/paste the appropriate BB Code  - maybe through your CP. You'd know more about your forum software than I... just a thought - no extra bandwidth and the sound files look cool on the board and are non-intrusive (IMHO) :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 04, 2010, 06:40:50 PM
Let me give you a few other quirks - though I'd like to consider them more pathologies... BB MUST, I mean MUST at all cost, start the thread, and MUST be the last person to post and then close the thread. There are no exceptions to this rule. I have seen where someone has started a Live Zone thread as the show had started and BB wasn't there, only to have the thread deleted, and restarted by BB so that HE could be the first to post... and of course, the easy part is to see that REFUSES anyone to post last. There have been occasions when no one has been on the site, so BB leaves, then someone will post near the end of the show. BB comes back later that night or the next day, and MUST post himself, so he can be the "last one" so that his name shows on every LZ thread that he was the first and last. Pathetic.
wow.  this is just pathological.  something tells me this "badboy" has never had sex with a woman.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on December 04, 2010, 11:57:34 PM
Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 04, 2010, 06:40:50 PM
Let me give you a few other quirks - though I'd like to consider them more pathologies... BB MUST, I mean MUST at all cost, start the thread, and MUST be the last person to post and then close the thread. There are no exceptions to this rule. I have seen where someone has started a Live Zone thread as the show had started and BB wasn't there, only to have the thread deleted, and restarted by BB so that HE could be the first to post... and of course, the easy part is to see that REFUSES anyone to post last. There have been occasions when no one has been on the site, so BB leaves, then someone will post near the end of the show. BB comes back later that night or the next day, and MUST post himself, so he can be the "last one" so that his name shows on every LZ thread that he was the first and last. Pathetic.
wow.  this is just pathological.  something tells me this "badboy" has never had sex with a woman.
BWAHAHAHAHA... HAL... after i quoted this paragraph, i read the rest of your post.  i guess great minds... well... you know...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 04, 2010, 09:30:17 PM
Quote from: MV on September 11, 2008, 04:49:42 PM
i just went over to the afore mentioned snoory fan board to take a look.  at this very moment, our board has FOUR TIMES MORE users online than does theirs.  fuck that place.  i think within the next year, we will be the definitive snoory board.  period.  and without any promotion from ole strokemouth.  can't beat that.

I love MV's subtlety.   :)
HAHA!!!!   wow, i forgot about this thread... time to merge....

MV/Liberace!

ok, everybody... in the course of trying to keep things at least moderately organized/consolidated around here, i've merged this thread with an old NHZ rant thread from 2008, the existence of which i'd forgotten about until marc dug it out of the archives.  you might want to start back at page one to see what you've missed.

HAL 9000

Quote from: MV on December 05, 2010, 12:09:35 AMok, everybody... in the course of trying to keep things at least moderately organized/consolidated around here, i've merged this thread with an old NHZ rant thread from 2008, the existence of which i'd forgotten about until marc dug it out of the archives.  you might want to start back at page one to see what you've missed.

Roger that... thought I needed new glasses at first - I thought, WTF? What happened to the thread? Now I get it...

So, a lot of folks don't get my sense of humor - it tends to be extremely dry, so many folks don't understand...

Below you find some links to Snoory's shoutout to NHZ and his FASCINATING conversation with one of its members. You can download the mp3 at mediafire (very easy) or just listen to it by visiting the SoundCloud link (there are other things to listen to there too). The audio is from last night.

ONE CAN DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL MP3 HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dlk7gwpvl1p91ld

YOU CAN LISTEN EASILY BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK:
http://soundcloud.com/digitalwizard/fascinating-nhz-discussion

Admitted, I did a little digital editing to make it a bit more fun - but the audio is untouched. A short section was overdriven by my setting with the soundcard during the original record.

:)

[attachment deleted by admin]

punkinpie

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on December 04, 2010, 08:27:25 PM
I tried reading it and got lost.

I thought the old guy complained about NHZ "not having many people over there tonight"? To me, doesn't seem like much different than any other night.

I just went back and listened again.  You're right,  Tao.  Sometimes I don't hear things correctly and then go on a rant.  Just ask my husband about that!

It doesn't matter.  They still suck donkey balls.

Stevenqbosell

BB is a stereotype of an obsessive, "I MAKE THE GD RULES HERE!" mod.

I wonder if Coast even throws him a couple dollars?

Message board Nazis suck ass. I'm a fan of a local hockey team, and the fan message board as well as the Yahoo mailing list is run by a complete nutjob woman who only wants her opinions agreed with and ratified or else she calls you rude and bans you. She also actively avoids and bashes the league-wide fan boards because of course, different fans of different teams with different opions is WAAAAAAYY too much freedom and "rude" for her.

Marc.Knight

Now available on EBAY:  NightHawk Zone Moderator Doll.

Guaranteed to arrive before Christmas if you order now!

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 05, 2010, 04:06:03 PM
Now available on EBAY:  NightHawk Zone Moderator Doll.

Guaranteed to arrive before Christmas if you order now!

I truly LMAO! Thank you

MV/Liberace!

a few months ago, nabila and i went to the st. louis zoo.  we rode the little miniature train through the park.  this guy had the worst case of body odor i've every encountered.  and, to make matters worse, he insisted upon sitting with his arm stretched across the back of his seat.  this photo is, in retrospect, quite artistically significant.  it's the juxtaposition of good and bad; seated a few seats up is a beautiful woman minding a couple small children.  then, in the foreground, right in front of me, is a noxious stench the likes of which would knock over a medical examiner.

HAL 9000

The other day, I was able to hack into NHZ's super-secret forum topic entitled Sturmabteilung (Stormtroopers), in which, of course, the NHZ members have a topic for their leader:

SchlechtJunge wir liebe dich !

Thank goodness, I had access to an old Enigma Machine to be able to decode the secret audio file that SchlechtJunge meant only for his followers. I will upload it for you listening pleasure and translating. It should appear as an attachment to this post if all goes well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

starrmtn001

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 07, 2010, 02:09:21 AM
The other day, I was able to hack into NHZ's super-secret forum topic entitled Sturmabteilung[/b] (Stormtroopers), in which, of course, the NHZ members have a topic for their leader:

SchlechtJunge wir liebe dich ![/size]

Thank goodness, I had access to an old Enigma Machine to be able to decode the secret audio file that SchlechtJunge meant only for his followers. I will upload it for you listening pleasure and translating. It should appear as an attachment to this post if all goes well.

I don't understand the German language, but I sure do understand inflection.  YIKES!

HAL 9000

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 08, 2010, 12:05:51 AMI don't understand the German language, but I sure do understand inflection.  YIKES!

SchlechtJunge wir liebe dich !
literally means: BadBoy we love you!

HAL 9000

Quote from: MV on December 08, 2010, 01:35:41 PMover 50,000 posts????? FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude it's worse than that... that was 50,000 OVER 2 YEARS AGO! I think he has 75,000 posts as of now..

HAL 9000

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on December 09, 2010, 05:34:42 PMSee what a little Tumeric will dew yewa!

Hey, don't make fun of tumeric. The gal you see in the new photo used to look like this:

Catherine Austin Fitts

HAL 9000

Well, ever since I initially brought up some of NutBoy's lunatic controls, he has locked down the NHZ just as I wanted him to. He locks it down whenever Ian is hosting, and had it locked for about a week just after our posts here. NutBoy - you are under my control - all is going according to plan. But then he found out he was getting no visitors, so he opened it back up a few days ago, so yes, I'll admit, "I lurked at the NHZ" a few times recently.

But you know what I noticed? That every time I go there, a whole bunch of other people must be going too, because the views on his topics generally run about 100-300 per night (keeping in mind this is a "live" foruum-type chat thingy). But when I go take a peek, suddenly his views jump into the tens-of thousands! Are you guys following me there?

It's FASCINATING!

http://i52.tinypic.com/1zvg08p.gif link at left is full size - I can't seem to post a pic that, though reduced, will resume to full size upon clicking on it - boo-hoo