• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on January 27, 2017, 11:13:18 AM
That show he did with MV was tons of fun. If only he could do a weekly show like that, maybe a live youtube show? I don't think he realizes how many of us are secretly rooting for him to get it together and succeed.

I'll keep rooting! 

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 10:55:36 AM
Brig I really appreciate this, but I am not sure I could fulfill duties of this highly esteemed position.

I have tried and failed before, and I'm willing to try and fail again lol's

littlechris

That show he did with MV was tons of fun. If only he could do a weekly show like that, maybe a live youtube show? I don't think he realizes how many of us are secretly rooting for him to get it together and succeed.

Please see Chefist's gofundme campaign to get Falkie on Martinez Tonight.

may I suggest we start a gofundme page to purchase George a thermometer for use when he prepares chicken (encouraging him to put in the stove at 400 degrees and wait until the chicken is 165 degrees...a new method for him, I know, instead of just partially thawing)
and, more importantly get tested for ...T gondil !
Risk factors for human infection   Edit

The following have been identified as being risk factors for T. gondii infection:

Infection in humans and other warm-blooded animals can occur:

by consuming raw or undercooked meat containing T. gondii tissue cysts.[30][56][57][58][59] The most common threat to citizens in the United States is from eating raw or undercooked lamb or pork. It is possible, though unlikely, to ingest the parasite through other products:[60]
by ingesting water, soil, vegetables, or anything contaminated with oocysts shed in the feces of an infected animal.[56] Cat fecal matter is particularly dangerous: Just one cyst consumed by a cat can result in thousands of oocysts. This is why physicians recommend pregnant or ill persons do not clean the cat's litter box at home.[60] These oocysts are resilient to harsh environmental conditions and can survive over a year in contaminated soil.[33][61]
from a blood transfusion or organ transplant[62]
from transplacental transmission from mother to fetus, particularly when T. gondii is contracted during pregnancy[56]
from drinking unpasteurized goat milk[57]
by contact with soil[56][58]
from eating unwashed raw vegetables or fruits[30]
Cleaning cat litter boxes is a potential route of infection;[30] however, numerous studies have shown living in a household with a cat is not a significant risk factor for T. gondii infection,[30][58][63] though living with several kittens has some significance.[64]

In warm-blooded animals, such as brown rats, sheep, and dogs, T. gondii has also been shown to be sexually transmitted,[65][66][67] and it is hypothesized that it may be sexually transmitted in humans, although not yet proven.[68] Although T. gondii can infect, be transmitted by, and asexually reproduce within humans and virtually all other warm-blooded animals, the parasite can sexually reproduce only within the intestines of members of the cat family (felids).[29] Felids are therefore defined as the definitive hosts of T. gondii, with all other hosts defined as intermediate hosts like human or other mammals.

Sewage has been identified as a carriage medium for the organism.[69][70][71][72]

AFTER CAREFULLY READING MY PREVIOUS POST,
I know George is INFECTED !
this has led to his downward spiral, I am sure !
my mother says we all need to help George !

Quote from: Justin003 on January 27, 2017, 11:18:49 AM
Please see Chefist's gofundme campaign to get Falkie on Martinez Tonight.

Great idea, but will he agree to go on if the money is raised? I would donate for sure if we knew that he would.

Yorkshire pud

Sorry to digress, but will there be a video soon of LL being thrown around the room?

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on January 27, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
Great idea, but will he agree to go on if the money is raised? I would donate for sure if we knew that he would.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If George doesn't do a worthwhile showing, it will be his loss for further fundraisers, I'm sure...

Don't forget, during the kittyfood fiasco, people were sending him money, and kitty food before he even went on air, so he didn't need to provide any worthwhile entertainment.  In fact, he didn't need to do anything at all.

Right now he's probably out of money, and willing to make the effort, until he gets his check anyway.  I forget which day that comes...

Toxoplasma gondii parasite
undercooked meat
unwashed vegetables
eating soil (dirt)
cat box
kittens cats
sewage
sexual contact (cats?)
responsible for psychosis
POOR GEORGE NEEDS HELP

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 10:49:31 AM
Hi Brig...I totally agree with you.  Falkie has to many people in his head, I mean ear.  I remember when Falkie had his own show which was set up by MV.  The pizza delivered on air, the fun, the laughter, the memories.  Falkie is the only person I know who appreciated, or was aware of  my namesake "Venus" from the 1960's tv show FIRE BALL XL5.  His knowledge is
very broad.  I could see him doing some u tube videos about 1960 sci fi genre, or podcast about 1960's tv shows in general. However I would never suggest this to Mr George as I know he does not like to be told what to do.  After who am I ? just a 1960's blonde marionette with strings attached. ;)
;)     :-*

Lilith

Hi Brig...I totally agree with you.  Falkie has to many people in his head, I mean ear.  I remember when Falkie had his own show which was set up by MV.  The pizza delivered on air, the fun, the laughter, the memories.  Falkie is the only person I know who appreciated, or was aware of  my namesake "Venus" from the 1960's tv show FIRE BALL XL5.  His knowledge is
very broad.  I could see him doing some u tube videos about 1960 sci fi genre, or podcast about 1960's tv shows in general. However I would never suggest this to Mr George as I know he does not like to be told what to do.  After who am I ? just a 1960's blonde marionette with strings attached. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ifS2nP53Zs

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 27, 2017, 11:27:21 AM
Sorry to digress, but will there be a video soon of LL being thrown around the room?

And can she be milked? A frIend asked.

ONeill

Why? You have a fetish for elderly women performing acrobatics?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 11:32:46 AM
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If George doesn't do a worthwhile showing, it will be his loss for further fundraisers, I'm sure...

Don't forget, during the kittyfood fiasco, people were sending him money, and kitty food before he even went on air, so he didn't need to provide any worthwhile entertainment.  In fact, he didn't need to do anything at all.

Right now he's probably out of money, and willing to make the effort, until he gets his check anyway.  I forget which day that comes...

We'll see how it goes. If the gofundme gets anywhere close to the $300 I will probably throw in $5 lol

Did you read this George ? There really are plenty of ideas here in this thread to help you get on your feet. You could be the Howard Stern of BellGab instead of the Bernie Madoff of BellGab.  ???

chefist

George's talent deserves to be compensated.

GOFUNDME for an Appearance of George Senda on "Martinez Tonight!"

GOAL: $300

https://www.gofundme.com/george-senda-on-martinez-tonight

Up to $15...thanks, Brig!

GoFundMe has a refund option. If George does not accept, the donations will be 100% refunded to each donor.

:D
You liked that picture, didn't you ?    Heh, heh, heh.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 27, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

The discovery of the rogue strawberry.

In this leak Senda says that he is over a week late in making a video for Coast.

I do not think Noorey was tricking Senda into thinking he could make it big time. I think Noorey actually believed that Senda could make a one minute video once a month. How was he to know what a task it would be for Senda to actually come through with them on time?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 27, 2017, 12:16:20 PM
In this leak Senda says that he is over a week late in making a video for Coast.

I do not think Noorey was tricking Senda into thinking he could make it big time. I think Noorey actually believed that Senda could make a one minute video once a month. How was he to know what a task it would be for Senda to actually come through with them on time?
Hey look...  Ol' Georgie boy is even in his Priestly regalia.  ;)     ;D

Edit: Personally, I would have chosen something a bit more dignified.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 27, 2017, 12:24:28 PM
Hey look...  Ol' Georgie boy is even in his Priestly regalia.  ;)     ;D

Edit: Personally, I would have chosen something a bit more dignified.  :)
George, and dignified.  Hmmm.  Bit of an oxymoron there, eh? ;) ;D

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

There is realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am rekcuf.

Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.

Hi Brig...I totally agree with you.  Falkie has to many people in his head, I mean ear.  I remember when Falkie had his own show which was set up by MV.  The pizza delivered on air, the fun, the laughter, the memories.  Falkie is the only person I know who appreciated, or was aware of  my namesake "Venus" from the 1960's tv show FIRE BALL XL5.  His knowledge is
very broad.  I could see him doing some u tube videos about 1960 sci fi genre, or podcast about 1960's tv shows in general. However I would never suggest this to Mr George as I know he does not like to be told what to do.  After all who am I ? just a 1960's blonde marionette with strings attached. ;)

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 10:55:36 AM
Brig I really appreciate this, and I am truly humbled,  but I am not sure I could fulfill duties of this highly esteemed position.

Ciardelo

QuoteSomebody check on the doll--she keeps repeating herself.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2017, 12:51:38 PM
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

There is realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am rekcuf.

Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.

We are here, but for a brief time, not to be understood, but to learn to understand.

We are gathered together, here today at sewergab...

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
George's talent deserves to be compensated.

GOFUNDME for an Appearance of George Senda on "Martinez Tonight!"

GOAL: $300

https://www.gofundme.com/george-senda-on-martinez-tonight

Up to $15...thanks, Brig!

GoFundMe has a refund option. If George does not accept, the donations will be 100% refunded to each donor.

Maybe FiFi will send everyone $5 to contribute, in addition to making a sizeable contribution in her own name.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
Maybe FiFi will send everyone $5 to contribute.
I was going to chip in half a sawbuck...but they don't take PayPal and my wallet was downstairs...then I thought how ungrateful Senda was of his $5 birthday grift.

Fuck you Falkie, I'll chip in AFTER your appearance.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
I was going to chip in half a sawbuck...but they don't take PayPal and my wallet was downstairs...then I thought how ungrateful Senda was of his $5 birthday grift.

Fuck you Falkie, I'll chip in AFTER your appearance.

Do it for Chefist, Do it for Martinez Tonight, Do it for LittleChris, Do it for WhiteCrow, Do it for FiFi and her beloved Mother and Father, Do it for Ol Gerry, Do it for rekcuf, Do it for Snoory, Do it for Venus Fireball, Do it for Douche, Do it for jaz, Do it for bateman, Do it for kdubb, Do it for Art Bell, Do it for SV, Do it for MrSpock, Do it for John B.Wells,  Do it for Pud, Do it for maureen, Do it for Gravity, Do it for Heather Wade, Do it for Laura London, Do it for username and Daniel, Do it for RallySquirrel, Do it for the poor starving outdoor kitties of the world, Do it for Bomar...  Do it for Sewergab!!!

Search your heart, and you will find forgiveness for the many times George made fun of me. I have.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 01:58:05 PM
Do it for Chefist, Do it for Martinez Tonight, Do it for LittleChris, Do it for WhiteCrow, Do it for FiFi and her beloved Mother and Father, Do it for Ol Gerry, Do it for Snoory, Do it for Venus Fireball, Do it for Douche, Do it for jaz, Do it for Art Bell, Do it for Bomar...  Do it for Sewergab!!!

Search your heart, and you will find forgiveness for the time George made fun of me. I have.
lol. You make a compelling argument brigâ,,¢ My wallet is downstairs, maybe I'll fetch it up here in a bit if others contribute too.