• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 26, 2017, 04:01:46 PM
yeah really, they are the true master race, Sieg Heil!

Now I'm furherous! ^^^ IT'S THE HACKER KNOWN AS MOON MAN!!!

The Master is going to passover and then pass out when he see this...

Quote from: LadyFish on January 26, 2017, 03:35:07 PM
Plus he could roll it all together with his tee shirt enterprise.

He could start self promoting by designing his own tee shirt to wear while out and about bearing the message:
" Ask me about my ADULT DIAPERS AND THE NEW FALKIE IMPROVED COMFORT WIPE! "

#winning
you may be on to something, LadyFish !
I am sure George knows Charlie Sheen (he knows everyone in Hollywood AND more importantly they all know Falkie !)
my friend, Vince Offer, and George's friend, Charlie Sheen, would, NO DOUBT, be on board to assist George (as if he needed it ?) in his new venture !
#WINNING !
#VIEWS
#SALES

FALKIEBLOOD...another idea

Lilith

Quote from: Justin003 on January 26, 2017, 04:01:48 PM
WAS?

The one who obtains the FalkieLeaks, has done the greatest of services for the survival of this thread.  Far above and beyond the call of duty.

Never let it be denied!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 04:05:11 PM
Now I'm furherous! ^^^ IT'S THE HACKER KNOWN AS MOON MAN!!!

The Master is going to passover and then pass out when he see this...

*laughs evilly* Yes, it is me....

The one you call MV was onto me and i had to erase my tracks close my account unexpectedly after pulling off the greatest hacking the world has ever seen. Not only do i have everyone on bellgabs nudes from the virtual cameras i installed on your computers. But i also slipped all of you the Bogpill, once activated it will turn all of bellgab into Bogdanoff mind slaves. Now that my work is complete and can not be undone you bluepilled normies can be told the truth about the who controls this planet, The Bogdanoff Brothers!

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Lilith

I have some homemade lemon/orange, and lemon/blackcurrent cookie tarts baking in the oven.  I dunno why, but as I was sliding them in the oven, I was wishing I could share them with all of you.  :-*

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
Mr. Sendas' name carries weight on YouTube. So much weight in fact you could almost call it girth! George is a man beloved by the people (excluding SewerGab.) I bet you all had a good laugh about Jason Callan parading (waddling) around this thread like he owned the place. Those days are over. I am here to make Falkie Great Again!

Can you give us an idea of what you are planning your first hundred days? 

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:35:38 PM
I have some homemade lemon/orange, and lemon/blackcurrent cookie tarts baking in the oven.  I dunno why, but as I was sliding them in the oven, I was wishing I could share them with all of you.  :-*

Mmmm...those sound great!

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:06:00 PM
you may be on to something, LadyFish !
I am sure George knows Charlie Sheen (he knows everyone in Hollywood AND more importantly they all know Falkie !)
my friend, Vince Offer, and George's friend, Charlie Sheen, would, NO DOUBT, be on board to assist George (as if he needed it ?) in his new venture !
#WINNING !
#VIEWS
#SALES

FALKIEBLOOD...another idea
if Falkie were to market FalkieBLOODâ,,¢, and sell it for $50 per 5ml vial (one teaspoon), how much money do you suppose he could sell ?
before he fell over dead ?
could he raise, say enough to buy (and wrap) a custom Prius ?
just thinkin' here

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:35:38 PM
sounds very good
I would love to try
(and I am sure you keep a well maintained and clean home...and kitchen, unlike..you know who)

chefist

Dark Web Bleeds George's Blood

Gerry,

I really and sincerely like you but until I can secure my computer and my Imac and make sure my email is secured and not being hacked, I cannot deal with you.
And frankly, I can't take any more of the bs I have to deal with that comes from associating with the 3 of you.
The existence of Drone sticks in my craw.
His treachery in divulging my rape burns in my memory and can never be forgiven or forgotten and it started all the searching out of my past for court records where I got accused of beating Kathy and women when she repeatedly has publicly said it never happened.
The accusations of us falsifying a police report and trying to extort money from Walmart when no such attempt was made and on and on and on.
And now there's an email from Drone that starts off with ( paraphrasing ) " I'm replying to all this nonsense " which even before I read the damned email pisses me off.
Nonsense ?
Nonsense ?
If I thought all of this was a joke, it would be a sick one at best.
And no, I've not received any emails from hobo or venis for some time, hobo at least 2-3 months and veins the same.
I am still being told that you are really in your 20's and your voice is not thatbofban olderbman.
It is a nonsense thing to tell me.
I don't give a damn how old you are and the only way to settle it is to meet you and ask to briefly see your driver's license for verification and you put it back in your wallet and I report that Gerry is a spry 109, preserved for eternity by all the Old Frothingslosh he drank as a youth and he will live 999 more years, his arteries filled with a coating of aluminum oxide that will never deteriorate and never rust.
I am also pissed at Drone for continually ignoring what I tell him about whatbMac stores tell me about the virus or hack of my Imac and IPads.
The tech will be here the first week of March.
He will first examine the demon MV laptop to see if it really had a virus on it or not or malware and then move on to my Imac and IPad.
Then I will know for certain.
And I'm hoping I can nail MV's hide to the wall.
I was told by a security firm today that if they found out how I was hacked they could also find out who did it and the level of his expertise and I could sue them.
But I do not have $1,000 for that yet.
But I have plans to deal with that too beyond the tech which I shall not reveal.
In 27 months I will have a vehicle of my own and my license back and then I can travel and do remotes and get the hell out of here and lose weight as I won't be cooped up in here and travel to Vegas, Roswell ( Kathy carries on how the grays are " boring " and onlyna fKe movie Alien is exciting - if she only knew how terrifying the grays and their masters truly are... ) and fly to Seattle to redouble the bs about you once and for all.
Of course you could resolve the age issue by sending me a copy of your license and I could look st it and verify I have seen your real age and then shred the printed copy...
I am royally pissed at SWT.
Whether or not he is or is not Chefist is not the issue.
The fact that he does not TRUST me enough as a friend and as an impartial adjudicator hurts and leads me to believe that he truly has something to hide.
If you cry " I didn't do it " for so long and show no irrefutable proof when you could easily do so, that makes you suspect in my eyes.
He will not be forgiven and I will not apologize.
He and his wife were never going to help me.
Not six months from now or a year but NOW when I need help desperately and his refusal and fuck you attitude says it all.
Fuck him, his wife and the spawn of Satan they just had.
All three can go to hell.

Let's see if this gets printed on Sewergab.
I'm sure I will get a full report from someone and it is only going to YOU.

As for rage, you have only seen a portion of what my rage is like.
But that's something I am keeping to myself.

I hope to resolve these issues with you in person one day but for now I have to stay away and protect myself and my sanity as this constant "  The Circle and/or SWT/Drone/Gerry did this or said this bs " IS affecting my mental, physical,and spiritual health and it cannot and will not be allowed to continue.
I waste way too much time dealing with it and the physical effects of it as well.
No more bs.

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Circle of Trust (minus George) members,

Why would any of this concern you, George? You've been cast out into the outer darkness for all eternity and so Circle business is of no concern to you, or what is made public on the forum you previously claimed not to read. As long as the time and date of the 2017 get-together remains a secret, there won't be an issue and even then the private security firm we have in place will make sure we're safe from any attack, be it cabal influenced or otherwise. As for Justin, we all have equal footing here so why wouldn't my wife and I want to treat him to a five star, all expenses paid weekend too? All are welcome.

The fact that you believe this gathering centers around you is typical - it's not always about you, George. Our meeting is a gift to each member of the Circle to show appreciation, a trait you seem to lack, for their contributions to our cause and the lifelong friendships forged over the past year. I'm grateful for them and we've talked about a meeting between us for far too long; it's time to put the wheels in motion.

I will not apologize to you until you take back the evil things you've accused me of and the things you've said about my wife, like calling her "the whore of Girardeau." Did I ever once respond in anger against an innocent party like Kathleen and call her an obnoxious, cross-eyed slag just to hurt you? No, because I'm better than that. Pull back from your bias implanted by your so-called friends of BellGab and you'll see that you've been strung along once again. There may be hope for redemption for you yet, George, but I won't hold my breath.

Take care my Circle.

- SWT(tm)

Lilith

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:41:10 PM
sounds very good
I would love to try
(and I am sure you keep a well maintained and clean home...and kitchen, unlike..you know who)

Well, here's my first batch, (I have a very small stove)  :-*

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

His treachery in divulging my rape burns

Damn, they must have really stuck it to him!  How do you treat those kind of burns?

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:44:36 PM
Remember, BJM...you've been warned once.... :D

I would just blow that off as hot air, but now that rekcuf is in office, I feel I must take heed. 

Yorkshire pud

He will first examine the demon MV laptop to see if it really had a virus on it or not or malware and then move on to my Imac and IPad.

Oh? I thought he was certain there were bugs on everything?

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:59:51 PM
Those look delightful.

Oh Gawd bateman, they are!  I wish you could be here to have some with me!!!!  :-*

bateman

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

Shhh. Hey, are you still getting cameras 17A-18G? Those feeds have been down for the last hour for me.

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

Plus, he has taken the laptop apart to some degree.  He's tampered with the evidence.  This doesn't hold up in court well.

bateman

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:01:49 PM
Oh Gawd bateman, they are!  I wish you could be here to have some with me!!!!  :-*

Martinez Tonight! listening party perhaps?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 26, 2017, 05:04:10 PM
Plus, he has taken the laptop apart to some degree.  He's tampered with the evidence.  This doesn't hold up in court well.

Senda doesn't need untouched evidence to make a charge stick! STFU!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:03:48 PM
Shhh. Hey, are you still getting cameras 17A-18G? Those feeds have been down for the last hour for me.

I still wait on tenterhooks for the retribution he's going to bring down on SWT and his fragrant wife. It never ceases to amaze me how much he insults women when they won't give him money. What did he call Fifi? A whore and she'd given birth to Satan? SWT must be a very forgiving man; because many husbands and fathers might just take offence at that, and Senda not shitting properly in his pot would be the least of his problems.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Dark Web Bleeds George's Blood

Gerry,

I really and sincerely like you but until I can secure my computer and my Imac and make sure my email is secured and not being hacked, I cannot deal with you.
And frankly, I can't take any more of the bs I have to deal with that comes from associating with the 3 of you.
The existence of Drone sticks in my craw.
His treachery in divulging my rape burns in my memory and can never be forgiven or forgotten and it started all the searching out of my past for court records where I got accused of beating Kathy and women when she repeatedly has publicly said it never happened.
The accusations of us falsifying a police report and trying to extort money from Walmart when no such attempt was made and on and on and on.
And now there's an email from Drone that starts off with ( paraphrasing ) " I'm replying to all this nonsense " which even before I read the damned email pisses me off.
Nonsense ?
Nonsense ?
If I thought all of this was a joke, it would be a sick one at best.
And no, I've not received any emails from hobo or venis for some time, hobo at least 2-3 months and veins the same.
I am still being told that you are really in your 20's and your voice is not thatbofban olderbman.
It is a nonsense thing to tell me.
I don't give a damn how old you are and the only way to settle it is to meet you and ask to briefly see your driver's license for verification and you put it back in your wallet and I report that Gerry is a spry 109, preserved for eternity by all the Old Frothingslosh he drank as a youth and he will live 999 more years, his arteries filled with a coating of aluminum oxide that will never deteriorate and never rust.
I am also pissed at Drone for continually ignoring what I tell him about whatbMac stores tell me about the virus or hack of my Imac and IPads.
The tech will be here the first week of March.
Then I will know for certain.
And I'm hoping I can nail MV's hide to the wall.
I was told by a security firm today that if they found out how I was hacked they could also find out who did it and the level of his expertise and I could sue them.
But I do not have $1,000 for that yet.
But I have plans to deal with that too beyond the tech which I shall not reveal.
In 27 months I will have a vehicle of my own and my license back and then I can travel and do remotes and get the hell out of here and lose weight as I won't be cooped up in here and travel to Vegas, Roswell ( Kathy carries on how the grays are " boring " and onlyna fKe movie Alien is exciting - if she only knew how terrifying the grays and their masters truly are... ) and fly to Seattle to redouble the bs about you once and for all.
Of course you could resolve the age issue by sending me a copy of your license and I could look st it and verify I have seen your real age and then shred the printed copy...
I am royally pissed at SWT.
Whether or not he is or is not Chefist is not the issue.
The fact that he does not TRUST me enough as a friend and as an impartial adjudicator hurts and leads me to believe that he truly has something to hide.
If you cry " I didn't do it " for so long and show no irrefutable proof when you could easily do so, that makes you suspect in my eyes.
He will not be forgiven and I will not apologize.
He and his wife were never going to help me.
Not six months from now or a year but NOW when I need help desperately and his refusal and fuck you attitude says it all.
Fuck him, his wife and the spawn of Satan they just had.
All three can go to hell.

Let's see if this gets printed on Sewergab.
I'm sure I will get a full report from someone and it is only going to YOU.

As for rage, you have only seen a portion of what my rage is like.
But that's something I am keeping to myself.

I hope to resolve these issues with you in person one day but for now I have to stay away and protect myself and my sanity as this constant "  The Circle and/or SWT/Drone/Gerry did this or said this bs " IS affecting my mental, physical,and spiritual health and it cannot and will not be allowed to continue.
I waste way too much time dealing with it and the physical effects of it as well.
No more bs.

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Circle of Trust (minus George) members,

Why would any of this concern you, George? You've been cast out into the outer darkness for all eternity and so Circle business is of no concern to you, or what is made public on the forum you previously claimed not to read. As long as the time and date of the 2017 get-together remains a secret, there won't be an issue and even then the private security firm we have in place will make sure we're safe from any attack, be it cabal influenced or otherwise. As for Justin, we all have equal footing here so why wouldn't my wife and I want to treat him to a five star, all expenses paid weekend too? All are welcome.

The fact that you believe this gathering centers around you is typical - it's not always about you, George. Our meeting is a gift to each member of the Circle to show appreciation, a trait you seem to lack, for their contributions to our cause and the lifelong friendships forged over the past year. I'm grateful for them and we've talked about a meeting between us for far too long; it's time to put the wheels in motion.

I will not apologize to you until you take back the evil things you've accused me of and the things you've said about my wife, like calling her "the whore of Girardeau." Did I ever once respond in anger against an innocent party like Kathleen and call her an obnoxious, cross-eyed slag just to hurt you? No, because I'm better than that. Pull back from your bias implanted by your so-called friends of BellGab and you'll see that you've been strung along once again. There may be hope for redemption for you yet, George, but I won't hold my breath.

Take care my Circle.

- SWT(tm)

Gerry thinks I am the one who has George's ear. I've told you Gerry. I have not spoken to The Master in months yet you do not believe us. If George says something is so then it is so. Just ask Drone.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 05:16:05 PM
Those look nice brig!

The cookie part is soft lemon, dang, we can type at each other in an instant across time and space, why can't we share our cookies the same way?

cosmic hobo

I'm just catching up on all of this nonsense.

So George thinks Chefist is SWT. We've never heard SWT's voice but we've heard Chefists. I wonder how alike or dissimilar they are. I guess it doesn't matter. George thinks Young Gerry sounds like an senior citizen.

I'm enjoying the destruction of the circle. I thought nothing could top last season but this season is off to a great start. What are the odds that Circle gets reformed at some point this season?