• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 24, 2017, 06:37:49 AM
The Big Chicken was worried about Falkie and thought he might enter a destructive tailspin.  So some sound advice and encouragement was given.   Seems like it was taken to heart because the latest video, while odd and disturbing, is not full of bitterness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJNQMtLhJjA

Also for the first time one of the cats used the litter box.  Guess it was just randomly pissing here and there before!?!

There you go Falkie, you are at the precipice of an idea.  You could threaten to do a sex video if you don't get a million subscribers.  Here's what you do (and I'll make it easy for you since I know you abhor work, hate effort).

1.  Dress in drag.  After that whole Mr. Ratty Patty thing, you probably have some stuff in your closet.

2.  Wear something low-cut, your breasts are nearly as big as the girly's breasts in your video.

3.  Use the Major League strategy.  Peel off a section of clothing every week or so if you don't hit your subscriber markers.

You'll be swimming in ad revenue in no time! 

The Big Chicken was worried about Falkie and thought he might enter a destructive tailspin.  So some sound advice and encouragement was given.   Seems like it was taken to heart because the latest video, while odd and disturbing, is not full of bitterness.

Also for the first time one of the cats used the litter box.  Guess it was just randomly pissing here and there before!?!

Not just one of the cats, it was Little Girl. My new cat hero.

In Falkies last video he told us that Little Girl was chilling on his bed but she bolted in fear even though Falkie has been feeding her for 11 years.
For 11 years this cat has been avoiding the Fat One and pooping in discreet spots. Now after 11 yerars she took a crap in the box, flipped off George and said "Now find the rest of them fat ass."

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 24, 2017, 08:35:50 AM
...  He's got to be a notorious jinglecan out on the streets too, don't you imagine?

Like the Uber ride home from the store? 

Just remember that it's not begging unless you use the word 'beg' (â,,¢) in the pitch.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 24, 2017, 09:13:17 AM
Not just one of the cats, it was Little Girl. My new cat hero.

In Falkies last video he told us that Little Girl was chilling on his bed but she bolted in fear even though Falkie has been feeding her for 11 years.
For 11 years this cat has been avoiding the Fat One and pooping in discreet spots. Now after 11 yerars she took a crap in the box, flipped off George and said "Now find the rest of them fat ass."
not to mention the "bed" was the location of the most recent "squish" incident (not his fault, he lost his glasses again...so STFU HATERS !)
now I am wondering if he changed the sheets ?
and my mother wonders if he removed the "remains"

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 24, 2017, 09:24:22 AM
Like the Uber ride home from the store? 

Just remember that it's not begging unless you use the word 'beg' (â,,¢) in the pitch.
MV
why NOT vacation a week in Martinez with your "new ride" and provide UBER rides ?
"DIAPER FUND $$$$$"

Yorkshire pud

I was going to leave this until friday night's show, and call in, but its so exciting I have to tell everyone now. Myself and another Sewergabberâ,,¢ who is also a cat lover have been working on a innovatve means to allow cats to see far better than they do at night in almost complete darkness. The incredibly generous Imogene-Guieselle has donated to our quite expensive r&d budget, which means we can bring things forward on the hardware side of things. Naturally we can't say much more as the patents are still going through.

Our gracious benefactor has given me permission to reveal that her considerable gift (and I still have to pinch myself), is more than $5000 but less than $10000. You have no idea how much this will help cats that so far have poor night vision through no fault of thir own.  :)

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 24, 2017, 09:57:39 AM
I was going to leave this until friday night's show, and call in, but its so exciting I have to tell everyone now. Myself and another Sewergabberâ,,¢ who is also a cat lover have been working on a innovatve means to allow cats to see far better than they do at night in almost complete darkness. The incredibly generous Imogene-Guieselle has donated to our quite expensive r&d budget, which means we can bring things forward on the hardware side of things. Naturally we can't say much more as the patents are still going through.

Our gracious benefactor has given me permission to reveal that her considerable gift (and I still have to pinch myself), is more than $5000 but less than $10000. You have no idea how much this will help cats that so far have poor night vision through no fault of thir own.  :)

Excellent news! Also, there will be more news on the social scene this friday.

just a thought, but would you possibly have funds to develop an "early warning system for an approaching blind Falkie" that the cabal (during their next "operation") might provide for those hostage cats at Casa Senda hacienda ?

Lilith

LOL's @ George going this direction at his age, and in his condition.  This direction might work for a young man with appeal, but for George? 

bwahahahaha

What exciting news.  There is so much generosity here on Bell Gab.  Have you started clinical trials yet?  Also, is this for canine as well or just felines?  Praise MV, Praise the Diaper/college fund

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 24, 2017, 10:12:55 AM

Looking forward to it!  What social scene is it of which you speak?

Mizak

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 11:30:09 AM
Fifi, wife of SWT does exist; that's the funny part. Senda beleves anything anyone says that he thinks he can grift from. But the double bluff this time, is that he's well and truly burned his bridges. When they went to France, Senda's only concern was him getting money from her, not her or the baby's health. He's a leech (photoshop skills anyone?) on decent people.

Now he knows she won't piss on him if he were on fire or Donald Trump, he wants her and her child to die painfully. That is the level of his decency.

What a POS he is.Wishing that on anyone just because they won't give him what is theirs.How can someone have no pride and keep making excuses for people to give him money.I'm on SSDI from a bad Kidney transplant but I work part time as much as I can and would never beg !I'm very Blessed to have worked the years I did so I was able to get SSDI not SSI. I have never been envious of others who have more.I'm happy when good things happen to good people.Good for MV !I'm happy with what I have because I worked for it.I can't stand people like falkie that makes it harder for people who really do need help.I've taken care of myself by working since I was 12.Falkie really is a loser.Karma gets everyone in the long run.Take care and have a great day!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 24, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
just a thought, but would you possibly have funds to develop an "early warning system for an approaching blind Falkie" that the cabal (during their next "operation") might provide for those hostage cats at Casa Senda hacienda ?

We're not involved with the very secret project Cabalkittycatrescueâ,,¢ . I have no idea who is involved with that, suffce to say, those involved accept that breaking into the Senda hovelâ,,¢ and rescuing the felines is possbly a one way mission. Deep respect.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 24, 2017, 10:17:05 AM
What exciting news.  There is so much generosity here on Bell Gab.  Have you started clinical trials yet?  Also, is this for canine as well or just felines?  Praise MV, Praise the Diaper/college fund

We are looking into a self loading ball and stick thrower for dogs, but we want the cat night vision aid to generate some r&d funds first. Still in the design stages.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 11:50:32 AM
Lovely cover photo Chefist!!

Thanks, Brig. I'll load the other 2 shows as well in the next couple of days.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 24, 2017, 02:11:24 AM
Ol' Gerry might consider joining you on a future episode of Martinez Tonight!, but ONLY if we can have a friendly and civil discourse on George's interest and expertise in the paranormal - nothing to do with his "personal" information.  It would have to be sometime down the road as I'll be returning home from business travel this Friday evening, and I would also have to first make sure that it was in The Master's best interest for me to call in.

FRIENDSHIP.
Why is falkie a paranormal expert and he does not prove it by doing videos. He makes videos on how much he hates bellgabbers and this forum.  It's time for him to man up and do some paranormal videos old gerry.

Quote from: Damon on January 24, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Why is falkie a paranormal expert and he does not prove it by doing videos. He makes videos on how much he hates bellgabbers and this forum.  It's time for him to man up and do some paranormal videos old gerry.
George is a "paranormal expert" ?
this is a revelation to me !
that would be an interesting show with Gerry !
would Gerry be enlightening us on George's credentials, including past education, past investigations, past studies conducted, past studies of his "turd eye" abilities, past sightings, past abductions (not including big black men in jail), past authored and published articles, past authored books (have any been best sellers), past television, radio or other media interviews (paranormal topics ONLY), past articles or books written by other "paranormal experts" that have mentioned or cited George's previous work, past paranormal professional meetings where George has been a featured speaker, past paranormal events that occurred and George was consulted to provide expert advice and or how to proceed in further studies, past awards and recognitions for past contributions to the field of "paranormal research", past international paranormal organizations recognition and or requesting George's assistance, etc.
(because, I am sure as Gerry realizes, just because someone reads a few books and listens to a radio show that does NOT constitute an "expert")

Quote from: Chefist on January 24, 2017, 10:12:55 AM
Chefist, I am so looking forward to the show on Friday.  As you know I am a Falkie Fan, as many here are.  We are in the minority but many are still faithful.  I do so hope George calls in , however I doubt he will.  I will get a special bottle of wine for that night, also  some cheese, crackers, baguette, apple, grapes etc.
I will have the house to myself along with The Barron, my 7 lb ball of love, he is also a kiss-a-nova.  Chefist, I know you like red, but I think I will have a bottle of Sonoma Cutrer in honor of the show.  The winery is in Windsor, CA .  Do any of you wonderful Sewer-Gabbers know how far this is from Martinez? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 24, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Chefist, I am so looking forward to the show on Friday.  As you know I am a Falkie Fan, as many here are.  We are in the minority but many are still faithful.  I do so hope George calls in , however I doubt he will.  I will get a special bottle of wine for that night, also  some cheese, crackers, baguette, apple, grapes etc.
I will have the house to myself along with The Barron, my 7 lb ball of love, he is also a kiss-a-nova.  Chefist, I know you like red, but I think I will have a bottle of Sonoma Cutrer in honor of the show.  The winery is in Windsor, CA .  Do any of you wonderful Sewer-Gabbers know how far this is from Martinez?

On the map, it looks about 70 miles or so north of Martinez.

Quote from: Chefist on January 24, 2017, 11:53:32 AM
Thanks, Brig. I'll load the other 2 shows as well in the next couple of days.

I agree with Brig!!!  This just adds to the excitement. 
Also, does anyone know who is in & who is out of the Circle of Jerks, ah I mean Dust ?
Is the Jerk Circle dissolved ?
Free MV

littlechris

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 24, 2017, 01:47:44 PM
On the map, it looks about 70 miles or so north of Martinez.

Yes,  I know the area very very well. GOD'S country. 

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 24, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

I will have the house to myself along with The Barron, my 7 lb ball of love, he is also a kiss-a-nova.  Chefist, I know you like red, but I think I will have a bottle of Sonoma Cutrer in honor of the show.  The winery is in Windsor, CA .  Do any of you wonderful Sewer-Gabbers know how far this is from Martinez?

It's just up past Santa Rosa on the 101. Not far at all...enjoy that wine with the show...it will be fun as always.

Quote from: Justin003 on January 24, 2017, 01:49:26 PM
Yes,  I know the area very very well. GOD'S country.
Oh yes, I have been to SF only a few times, but did do the wine country thing.  Very beautiful.

littlechris

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 24, 2017, 01:55:37 PM
  Oh yes, I have been to SF only a few times, but did do the wine country thing.  Very beautiful.

I plan to move back up within the next ten years or so.  Of course I'll be a lot closer to George Senda as well so that will be fun.