• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 17, 2017, 12:11:09 PM
I only hope Falkie properly disposed of his "used" MAYO jars
imagine for a moment
what a CDC level 4 lab might culture from his "used" MAYO jars

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 17, 2017, 12:27:06 PM
imagine for a moment
what a CDC level 4 lab might culture from his "used" MAYO jars

Oh, and don't forget that stovetop.  :o

Heck, some videos of him cleaning his apartment would be great. I suppose Kathy used to do all that...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Heck, some videos of him cleaning his apartment would be great. I suppose Kathy used to do all that...

You think?

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

No - it was Ratty Patty who used to help George clean up his apartment.  He was often upset with how lazy Kathy was, and how she didn't want to help clean.  He appreciated the Ratty One's efforts until his prized footstool and German cookbook went missing, which was the prelude to the long road to hell he's been through because of her.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 17, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
No - it was Ratty Patty who used to help George clean up his apartment.  He was often upset with how lazy Kathy was, and how she didn't want to help clean.  He appreciated the Ratty One's efforts until his prized footstool and German cookbook went missing, which was the prelude to the long road to hell he's been through because of her.

So it's all Ratty Pattys fault, and here he's been blaming sewergab for everything?
One would think he would appreciate sewergab, we pay attention to him "no matter what" after all.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 17, 2017, 12:38:12 PM

Kathy used to lounge around in the nude watching them clean.

So at least she was providing eye candy.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2017, 12:40:27 PM
Kathy used to lounge around in the nude watching them clean.

So at least she was providing eye candy.

Too bad she didn't fire up the ipad, and video them cleaning up the apartment.

chefist

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2017, 12:43:18 PM
It was the kind of candy you get at Halloween with razors in it, but still...
Ya get the same results. :o ;)

chefist

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 01:00:14 PM
Good thing she's wearing knickers to hide her modesty. Some folk could get offended.

I feel pity for her underwear.

while attending university for one year I resided in a modest house with a buddy of mine, Virgil, he came from a well to do family and had money to spend.
we took turns cleaning the house every other week.
I am a clean freak, but Virgil was a slob.
my week the house was very well kept, but Virgil's week it was a mess...dishes stacked high, dirty pots and pans and the bathroom..won't go there
anyway after my constant bitching, he came up with a solution
at that time there was a maid service ran by coeds...
cost...$25 per hour (VERY VERY high at the time)
but they cleaned IN THE NUDE !
and Virgil had the money
(I never missed a cleaning day during his week)
why doesn't George check out a similar maid service in the Bay Area ?
just an idea

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 17, 2017, 01:53:36 PM
while attending university for one year I resided in a modest house with a buddy of mine, Virgil, he came from a well to do family and had money to spend.
we took turns cleaning the house every other week.
I am a clean freak, but Virgil was a slob.
my week the house was very well kept, but Virgil's week it was a mess...dishes stacked high, dirty pots and pans and the bathroom..won't go there
anyway after my constant bitching, he came up with a solution
at that time there was a maid service ran by coeds...
cost...$25 per hour (VERY VERY high at the time)
but they cleaned IN THE NUDE !
and Virgil had the money
(I never missed a cleaning day during his week)
why doesn't George check out a similar maid service in the Bay Area ?
just an idea
is that a dust bunny up there on top of the curtain ?
is that a penny there on the floor ?
jump, you can reach that !
(I always had suggestions)
note
I even ran into my favorite maid at a campus party once, had a few beers and asked if she would like to polish my....
oopps... said too much already

bateman

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 17, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERr6j_0vg_Q

First of all, this is the first time I think I've seen him apologize for anything - funny how that happens when he thinks there's a payday on the line.

Second, "I like women who are well built!" - 2:30. Did he make a pass at Mrs. SWTâ,,¢? Is that what this apology is all about?

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 17, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
Falkie v Fifi

His apology to Mrs SWT included a quick commentary on preferring, "well built women". WTF?

I'm guessing he 'inboxed' SWT pics of busty lasses, but the message was read by an offended Fifi(while SWT attended to his ill father)

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 17, 2017, 02:43:59 PM
I'm guessing he 'inboxed' SWT pics of busty lasses, but the message was read by an offended Fifi(while SWT attending to his ill father)

After a second listening that is what I think.

Also he mentions doing 1100 videos  and not seeing Kathy for three months so it was a few months ago.

I guess not seeing Kathy got him horny and that made him send lewd pictures.
We know he just goes over board posting such things. The first thing he did with his private forum was to flood it with semi nude chicks.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2017, 02:50:19 PM

Also he mentions doing 1100 videos  and not seeing Kathy for three months so it was a few months ago.

We know he just goes over board posting such things. The first thing he did with his private forum was to flood it with semi nude chicks.

Oh Gawd, I remember that.  ::)

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2017, 02:50:19 PM

Often George will get mad at a perceived slight by the COT(pJ) or when evidence is brought to him of  deceit by the COT(pJ). This often will result in said COT(pJ) member being banished from the Circle or the entire Circle being disbanded altogether. This usually doesn't last long as George is lonely and has no other people who will talk to him or listen to his rants. A common tactic employed by the COT(pJ) is to turn it around and feigned anger at George or create failsafes like a mega rich wife that George would never totally banish from his life while he still has a chance to score big.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 17, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Often George will get mad at a perceived slight by the COT(pJ) or when evidence is brought to him of  deceit by the COT(pJ). This often will result in said COT(pJ) member being banished from the Circle or the entire Circle being disbanded altogether. This usually doesn't last long as George is lonely and has no other people who will talk to him or listen to his rants. A common tactic employed by the COT(pJ) is to turn it around and feigned anger at George or create failsafes like a mega rich wife that George would never totally banish from his life while he still has a chance to score big.

Good thing I never mentioned all that ...

Never mind.