• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on January 15, 2017, 05:56:23 PM
The least she could do is mail Senda some of that breast milk she's hoarding.

Quote from: LadyFish on January 15, 2017, 05:59:49 PM
And once that baby is born, not only will Falkie be competing with with newest one for money, but also likely be wanting a share of the mother's milk.

You're both sick, and that is why you're loved as only Sewergabbersâ,,¢ can be loved.

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 05:19:51 PM

I've asked people repeatedly NOT to send me links from Bellgab as it both angers me and depresses me almost to the point of sobbing.

PRAISE MV!!!

The only REAL  way to discuss this stuff openly is a personal meeting with the 3 of you and me...

This MUST happen in order for the circle to survive.

My current clothes need repair as well that I can't pay for right now as it is and I need new shoes which cost $80.

GRIFT ALERT!!   GRIFT ALERT!!  GRIFT ALERT!!

I would even know where to buy female clothes in my size even if I were so inclined to do so as it is.
And I find the idea ridiculous.

Ooh but at least you're thinking about it.  Mucho monetization if you do decide to put on a dress and make videos.

...because it makes unimportant people important.

lol

And secondly they do it to damage my reputation and to ensure that no entity will ever take me seriously as a potential podcast, radio or other personality in their sabotage efforts.

George, all people do is repost the garbage that you spew online.

You are destroying yourself.

Can't you see that?

So if the pregnant Mrs. SWT won't cough up any dough, perhaps the wee, baby SWT could be named after Senda?   
Would that appease the big man?

George for a baby boy or Georgette for a girl?

Lilith

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
PRAISE MV!!!

This MUST happen in order for the circle to survive.

GRIFT ALERT!!   GRIFT ALERT!!  GRIFT ALERT!!

Ooh but at least you're thinking about it.  Mucho monetization if you do decide to put on a dress and make videos.

lol

George, all people do is repost the garbage that you spew online.

You are destroying yourself.

Can't you see that?

I SO appreciate your outlines Orangey, You KNOW how I struggle to read long things...

3OctaveFart

Senda seems to have a thing for SWT. It is not the paternal relationship you might expect.

Men don't sing other men songs, not straight ones anyway.

littlechris

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 06:25:31 PM
I SO appreciate your outlines Orangey, You KNOW how I struggle to read long things...

:)

... I still do NOT believe that his wife will, was, or will ever assist me financially.

... She will never change her mind about me because she imperiously REFUSES to even entertain even a mention of my name or the financial difficulties I have.

... For all I know or anyone knows, SWT's stories of living a life of luxury could all be from a delusion on his part.

... But as to his supposed wife ever helping me, I remain doubtful at best because pregnancy or not, she cannot or will not see my plight nor empathize with it.

Oh FFS

... links from Bellgab as it both angers me and depresses me almost to the point of sobbing.

I remember when Falkie was just some poster who posted random stream of consciousness walls of text on random threads, and finally Curtis set up a thread just for that so the rest of us wouldn't have to scroll through them.  As Jerry once said, what a long strange trip it's been.

... The only REAL  way to discuss this stuff openly is a personal meeting with the 3 of you... I cheated on Kathy and I'm a cross dresser as well... I have enough trouble buying regular male clothing that fits me... given the state of my sexual state who in the hell would I cross dress for or have sex with ?... I sure as hell know more about the paranormal than anyone who posts on that board with the exception of Art and George.

Is this the hidden message?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 15, 2017, 07:25:06 PM
Oh FFS

I know, It's so weird, like he thinks SWT's wife is supposed to care for George like a mother or something.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 07:42:45 PM
I know, It's so weird, like he thinks SWT's wife is supposed to care for George like a mother or something.

If she was any sort of a human without those selfish urges of hers, such as getting pregnant, she would do the decent thing and donate to Senda. Doesn't she know who he is?????

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 07:45:32 PM
If she was any sort of a human without those selfish urges of hers, such as getting pregnant, she would do the decent thing and donate to Senda. Doesn't she know who he is?????

Any day now and he'll tell her to abort.

jason.callan

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 06:10:47 PM
LIVE NOW!

http://tobtr.com/s/9750927

Chat: www.paranormal.chat

Here is what I was talking about

Flip Wilson was on a episode of the six million dollar man called Double trouble
where he played a nightclub comedian.
When a nightclub comedian is hit by a car, the x-rays reveal an implant in his head that can control his actions. Oscar sends Steve to find out why and if the Russians are involved.

I remember he kept saying The devil made me do it.

chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Flip Wilson was on a episode of the six million dollar man called Double trouble
When a nightclub comedian is hit by a car, the x-rays reveal an implant in his head that can control his actions. Oscar sends Steve to find out why and if the Russians are involved.

Oh I remember that episode now...lol...the damn Russians did it again!

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Thank You Jason!

chefist

Thanks everyone for helping with this test/emergency broadcast...greatly appreciated

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 07:59:06 PM
Thanks everyone for helping with this test/emergency broadcast...greatly appreciated

You're welcome.

jason.callan

Michael Creech just sent me his George Senda face. He said I could post it here.[attachment id=1 msg=989105]

Lilith

It's just such a shame that George and WhiteCrow couldn't make it...

jason.callan

your welcome

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

Or that he believes SWT has a rich French wife.  Named FiFi.  Lol

jason.callan

Here is my George Senda Face. lol[attachment id=1 msg=989110]

littlechris

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

Bwaaaa hahahahahaha!!

I LOVE IT!!!

chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

lolz...pretty good, but your fingernails and clean and manicured.  ;D

littlechris

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 08:03:21 PM
Michael Creech just sent me his George Senda face. He said I could post it here.[attachment id=1 msg=989105]
Hahaha!!
Mr.Creech should spost here.

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 08:08:39 PM
lolz...pretty good, but your fingernails and clean and manicured.  ;D

Yes and ya gotta shit ur pants.