• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

The kitty cat man is unusually quiet today...

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 11, 2017, 07:17:05 PM
best GabbingNow video ever!!

Thank You!   :-*

I have fun making them!  ;D

I hope the kitty cat man enjoyed it too!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 07:16:30 PM
The kitty cat man is unusually quiet today...

Well its no surprise. Your cutting demolition of him has destroyed him.

Yes! In short; A fatfucking pig beaten by a grub.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

I tried to choose my words carefully, and tread carefully on his gentile fragile cutsie personality, but perhaps I failed.

I wanted to be honest.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

did the slobster nickname her grub because he always thinks of food?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 07:22:16 PM
I tried to choose my words carefully, and tread carefully on his gentile fragile cutsie personality, but perhaps I failed.

Yes, but you criticised him, no matter how gently. If he's awake, he'll be gathering his strength, have a nap, wake and then make a video explaining how you're part of the evil Cabalâ,,¢. The evil grubâ,,¢.

I wanted to be honest.

you have finally seen the true light and now know the slobster for the wicked man he REALLY is..... how could you NOT speak of it honestly.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 11, 2017, 07:25:10 PM
did the slobster nickname her grub because he always thinks of food?

I don't know what the reason was; but obviously any vicious name, Senda calls people, ruins any career they might have thought of in the heady world of youtube stardom. He should know. He's one of the best.

Lilith

Georgie acts like its something special to feed outdoor animals.  Honestly, I don't think I know anybody who doesn't put some bread out for the birds, some nuts for the squirrels, and some cans and niblets for the neighborhood homeless kitties.  They all gather round whoever is feeding them. I remember when Damon went to check on him and the kitties, and he said the kitties were friendly, and seem to get plenty of food from the neighbors.  It's pretty much the same here.  I won't be buying into his "cutsie poor kitties" stories any more.  I can only speak for myself.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 07:26:30 PM
Yes, but you criticised him, no matter how gently. If he's awake, he'll be gathering his strength, have a nap, wake and then make a video explaining how you're part of the evil Cabalâ,,¢. The evil grubâ,,¢.

He might even have to cook and eat.  I don't suppose he'll wash his hands first...

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 12:24:56 PM
I try to get the news out there as soon as it's in my hands...things have been moving very quickly as of late.

Indeed, the dark web has been very active with George Senda activity lately. I am shocked by the sheer number of people that are posting information about Senda there. They are from really unexpected sources.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
I don't know what the reason was; but obviously any vicious name, Senda calls people, ruins any career they might have thought of in the heady world of youtube stardom. He should know. He's one of the best.

He's wasting his time on me.  I seek no YouTube career.  I just enjoy turning on my camera and talking to the sewergabbers face to camera when an issue is important to me.

chinaclipper

Quote from: Σ> on January 11, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
I could come for breakfast one day, perhaps? Farm fresh eggs, please. I want to taste them.

MV: I can offer you biscuits w/sausage gravy, eggs, homefries and English muffins.  but since u are from out of the area, wld be willing to throw in some pop tarts. if u let me know what flavor

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 11, 2017, 07:26:57 PM
you have finally seen the true light and now know the slobster for the wicked man he REALLY is..... how could you NOT speak of it honestly.....

At first, I was angry, then I became creative...

Lilith

I'm waiting patiently to see if George has compassion on a fellow youtuber in need of a good computer.  If George sends me one of his, (It would have to be a good one with a big screen so I can see it reasonably well), Then I wouldn't have to continue to rent one. It would renew my faith in him.  It is one thing for him to do his cutsie kitty cat man act when he needs money for new toys, but I would find it less harsh, if I could see that he is also able to give when another is in need.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 07:45:08 PM
I'm waiting patiently to see if George has compassion on a fellow youtuber in need of a good computer.  If George sends me one of his, (It would have to be a good one with a big screen so I can see it reasonably well), Then I wouldn't have to continue to rent one. It would renew my faith in him.  It is one thing for him to do his cutsie kitty cat man act when he needs money for new toys, but I would find it less harsh, if I could see that he is also able to give when another is in need.

Exactly how much patience do you have Brigâ,,¢?

Aw shit, the road's out between here and Martinez

I tried to choose my words carefully, and tread carefully on his gentile genitals and fragile cutesy personality, but perhaps I failed.

I wanted to be honest.

Brig, Hope you will approve this edit.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Keyser Söze on January 11, 2017, 08:59:58 PM
Brig, Hope you will approve this edit.  ::)

Excellent!  I wish I would have thought of it myself.

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 08:50:14 PM
Aw shit, the road's out between here and Martinez

How will you get over there to help clean his apartment now??

Lilith

I have to give Cutsie a little credit for trying to get out there and do his own news reports.  Sounds like he stopped at Safeway on his way to FoodMaxx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWtEB6pjIQ

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 09:21:10 PM
I have to give Cutsie a little credit for trying to get out there and do his own news reports.  Sounds like he stopped at Safeway on his way to FoodMaxx.

Sounds like he bought a lot of stuff, too. Didn't he show off a $5 bill on his Monday, "I am begging for $84 to keep on my cable" video, saying that was the only money he had left over for food for the rest of the month? 

Perhaps he had some generous donors OR maybe he got a coupon for some free food from the FoodMaxx manager regarding his "fat man cart" incident with the old lady. 

Quote from: LadyFish on January 11, 2017, 09:56:18 PM
Sounds like he bought a lot of stuff, too. Didn't he show off a $5 bill on his Monday, "I am begging for $84 to keep on my cable" video, saying that was the only money he had left over for food for the rest of the month? 

Perhaps he had some generous donors OR maybe he got a coupon for some free food from the FoodMaxx manager regarding his "fat man cart" incident with the old lady.

Oh man, forgot about that.  I wonder how all that went?  Falk has so many grift capers going on at any given time, it's hard to keep them straight. 

littlechris

The days of Senda being broke are over. He's hit the big time now -FaceBook. I would not be surprised if someone donates a vehicle to him. All he has to do is ask. Falkie is the new Rodney Dangerfield, he gets no respect.

Lilith

Oh that's RIGHT!  I forgot about the $5 being the only money he had left for food for the entire rest of the month.

I was just starting to feel bad that I called him a cutsie kitty cat man too after seeing all the effort he is going to today to bring us live news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tNlwEJis6g

Lilith

Quote from: Orangey on January 11, 2017, 10:33:29 PM
The days of Senda being broke are over. He's hit the big time now -FaceBook. I would not be surprised if someone donates a vehicle to him. All he has to do is ask. Falkie is the new Rodney Dangerfield, he gets no respect.

So it sounds like he's copying Jason and becoming a FaceBook man then?