• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XlxeaEGrXA

Is that glitter on his shirt?

Has George been hanging out at the strip club?

LadyFish

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 06, 2017, 11:22:09 PM
Great show i especially like the part where Mykes uncle has to listen to him jerking off to his 60 year old tranny internet girlfriend on skype with a high end bass microphone to get him to orgasm.

I liked that part too. It would be a real interesting plot twist in the next season if LL took YP's great advice and found herself some Man Candy more her age, in the form of Myke's uncle.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2017, 07:57:46 PM

Dammit 'Crow.  We don't need that stuff - we have plenty of that this month, we need money!
^^^^ THIS ^^^

will listen later, however curious if the fat fucktard called in ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

glitter is also popular with underage busty blonde girls hanging out at Starbucks
just sayin'

hey Falkie
I am developing some colognes with various animal pheromones
would you be interested in testing these for me ?
i might suggest we begin with the coon formulation, as you have mentioned in comments before there are coons (not racist, that is just what they are) living close to Casa Senda at the hacienda

Ciardelo

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 07, 2017, 02:34:55 AM
You are? No wonder you're the #1 fan you hater.  >:(

/blocked.
//praise MV and Jackstar.

Ciardelo

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 07, 2017, 02:44:02 AM
hey Falkie
I am developing some colognes with various animal pheromones
would you be interested in testing these for me ?
i might suggest we begin with the coon formulation, as you have mentioned in comments before there are coons (not racist, that is just what they are) living close to Casa Senda at the hacienda
Perhaps less drinking of the "rubbing" alcohole and a little more reading growing up would have helped you. But I fear it is too late for the likes of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54wH0pStxs

2:13
He needs to vacuum.

Could it be glitter?

George, why have you not thanked me for your festive New Year gift?

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 07, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Oh my!  I'm sure Chefist was just trying to get George more YouTube views.  :o

weareharbinger, have George PM me on bellgab if he needs some help going live stream on YouTube.  I just got it all figured out yesterday, and did my first successful live YouTube stream, so I can help him with that. Next time I stream live, I plan to have my skype going on my tablet to see if the volume is loud enough on that to take calls with it, but I won't be able to help him with that until I have actually tried it myself, to see if the tablet with skype is an option or not. Even if that doesn't work, I am pretty sure a second computer with skype on it would do the trick, as long as the speakers are loud enough.

So it went down like this?

Franky Spender waddles into an emergency room because he has a sore throat.  The doctor looks at him, does a throat culture.

DR:  Mr. Spender, you do not have strep throat, you have the same viral infection that is infecting half the people in the Bay area.  (Mr. Spender lives in the Bay area, just so you know.  Although for some reason, he likes to travel around, utilizing different ERs im different towns.  Perhaps Mr. Spender does this in hopes of scoring pain medication).

DR:  There is really nothing I can do for you.  Go home and rest.  Keep yourself well hydrated, drink warm fluids.

Hospital Business Office gets notification that the bill for Mr. Spender's visit will be in the area of $1200.00.  But Mr. Spender flashed his Medicaid card when he walked in the place, so the U.S. tax payer will foot the bill, and Mr. Spender will be back when he gets the next sniffle. 

Meanwhile, while Marge form the business office is billing the tax payer for twelve hundred, she gets a call from a Ms. Williams.  Ms. Williams has missed the last $100 minimum payment on her account.  Ms. Williams is a single mother with three kids.  She works a job-and-a-half and is trying to make ends meet.  She is one of the tax payers that will pay a portion of Mr. Spender's bill.  One of her kids, Joey, has asthma and recently had an attack, prompting his mother to take him to the emergency room, the same one Mr. Spender visited.  Because the boy needed treatment, her bill was in the area of $1,800.00.  She has insurance through her primary job, but her deductible is $1,500.00.  She has attempted to make payment arrangements with the hospital to where she would pay $50.00 per month, but the hospital accepts a minimum of $100.00.   If she can't figure out how to pay the extra $50.00, she will turned over to a collection agency.  Marge suggests that she take her kids to the nearest welfare office.  Ms. Williams refuses, she will figure out a way to work an extra few hours, or pick up another part time job, maybe at night.  Her mother can watch the kids. 

After his ER visit, Mr. Spender visits a local grocery store to pick up a few items.  You would think he was too sick to go, he just visited an emergency room after all.  He gets a few things then contemplates walking a few blocks in the rain to the bus stop.  He scans his environment and finds his target, a young woman who looks very nice.  He walks limps over to her.

Spender:  Oh, I don't know what I'm going to do..his voice more hoarse and strained than when he talked to the Dr. a half hour ago.  I am old and disabled and I just came from the emergency room, and I have to walk to the bus stop in the rain, I could catch my death out there.  (This would be the best scenario to be honest). 

Nice, young clerk who makes minimum wage:  Oh, let me call Uber for you.

Spender:  I can't afford an Uber ride, I am on a fixed income..(tucks the bag of shit he bought from the 99 Cent Store behind his back).

Nice young clerk:  No worries sir, I'll pay the fare.  C'mon, let's get you home.  She tucks her arm under his in attempt to support his fat, "disabled" carcass.  Her ample right breast brushes against him.  He feels a slight twitch where he rarely feels twitches anymore.  He had noticed, you see, she had the largest breasts of all the females in the place. 

Mr. Spender enjoys his ride home in a nice warm car.

Meanwhile, ten days later, Ms. Williams rises from a quick two hour nap.  She has had a long day at her primary job, her secondary part-time job, and now after a couple hours sleep, will drive fifteen miles to her third job as a grocery stocker at the same store Mr. Spender visited ten days ago.  If she had been at that particular grocery store ten nights ago, Mr. Spender might have noticed that she too, is nicely endowed.  She goes to her car and starts the engine.  It is very cold so she will sit and wait a moment for the car to warm.  She is coming down with a cold, but she cannot afford to go down right now.  She notices her car has 1/8th a tank of gas.  Sigh.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 07, 2017, 08:16:10 AM
So it went down like this?  Franky Spender waddles into an emergency room because he has a sore throat. 

Billy Joe, you illustrated with the Falkie example exactly what is wrong with the Welfare system in the U.S.
We reward the deadbeats who get everything and the working poor get almost nothing so that encourages them to become deadbeats.
Err go you now have more than 1/2 the U.S. population who doesn't pay taxes and most are on government assistance.
What if you cut off all deadbeats and shifted that money to the working poor ? No one then gets a dime for sitting on their ass !!
How many of these supposed "disabled" like Falkie would miraculously be cured and find a job rather than be homeless and hungry ?

Wouldn't you love it if Falkie and "Sweet Kathy" had to get off their asses and get like a JOB ?  :)

littlechris

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 07, 2017, 07:09:57 AM
[attachment id=1 msg=984442]

"It's disgusting that he's attacking me on YouTube. It may well be time for me to leave YouTube for good next month once I get the live video feed going." - Anthony George Senda

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on January 07, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
I liked that part too. It would be a real interesting plot twist in the next season if LL took YP's great advice and found herself some Man Candy more her age, in the form of Myke's uncle.

Lol, as if that will happen!  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 07, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

No he didn't. I don't think he was expected to either.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

lulz, falkie is a noguns faggot, the airport shooter used a handgun not a rifle. And there is no such thing as a sniper rifle falkie plays to many vidja games.

Quote from: LittleChris on January 07, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

"It's disgusting that he's attacking me on YouTube. It may well be time for me to leave YouTube for good next month once I get the live video feed going." - Anthony George Senda

George
the LIVE feed is working !
I was watching it just yesterday
(oh, I forgot you are unable to watch)
code: ^~wdf_17566699

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

lulz, falkie is a noguns faggot, the airport shooter used a handgun not a rifle. And there is no such thing as a sniper rifle falkie plays to many vidja games.

Shows what you fucking know! The British army has sniper rifles. Based on the Le Enfield .303.

And I don't like Senda, but to say anyone not liking guns is a faggot, says more about your sexual self loathing than it does anyone else. What about gay soldiers? They no gun faggots too, faggot?

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 07, 2017, 08:58:35 AM
Billy Joe, you illustrated with the Falkie example exactly what is wrong with the Welfare system in the U.S.
We reward the deadbeats who get everything and the working poor get almost nothing so that encourages them to become deadbeats.
Err go you now have more than 1/2 the U.S. population who doesn't pay taxes and most are on government assistance.

(snip)

Wouldn't you love it if Falkie and "Sweet Kathy" had to get off their asses and get like a JOB ?  :)
Work?! Senda is too good for work. Work is for peons, not royalty like Senda.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
Shows what you fucking know! The British army has sniper rifles. Based on the Le Enfield .303.

Oh oh! Now miku's going to tell you what a shit gun that is. You did open yourself up to it.  ::) :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 11:12:26 AM
Oh oh! Now miku's going to tell you what a shit gun that is. You did open yourself up to it.  ::) :D

Yeah, as if you'd fucking know. Ever fired one dipshit?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:01:50 AM

And I don't like Senda, but to say anyone not liking guns is a faggot, says more about your sexual self loathing than it does anyone else. What about gay soldiers? They no gun faggots too, faggot?

There are sniper's rifles but even if you owned one it don't make you a sniper. The word "sniper rilfe" is thrown around very loosely to the point that buying a $300 Remington 700 and putting a Tasco scope on it turns it into a sniper rifle in most peoples eyes.

I wanted to get into longer range shooting and bought a Savage 10 FCP McMillan. It's a nice gun for $1,200 but it's not a sniper rifle and longer range shooting was a bigger pain in the ass than i imagined it would be (a better scope would help). If i had the money to drop on a M40A3 it wouldn't make me a sniper ~desu

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
There are sniper's rifles but even if you owned one it don't make you a sniper.

I never said they would.. Just as owning an airlner doesn't make you a pilot.  You said there was no such thing as a sniper rifle

The word "sniper rilfe" is thrown around very loosely to the point that buying a $300 Remington 700 and putting a Tasco scope on it turns it into a sniper rifle in most peoples eyes.

I wanted to get into longer range shooting and bought a Savage 10 FCP McMillan. It's a nice gun for $1,200 but it's not a sniper rifle and longer range shooting was a bigger pain in the ass than i imagined it would be (a better scope would help). If i had the money to drop on a M40A3 it wouldn't make me a sniper ~desu

Eh? What has all that to do with whether there is such a thing as a sniper rifle?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:16:37 AM
Yeah, as if you'd fucking know. Ever fired one dipshit?

No way, man! Guns are bad and only the authorities should have them. One time this bad kid tried to get me to fire one but I said no! I think he was in a gang maybe.  :)