• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on January 05, 2017, 01:00:50 PM
Anthony George Senda's primary scam revolves around creditors not being able to garnish his disability paycheck after they have successfully litigated their civil suits for failure to pay.

Therefore, he spends significant time trying to find a new company to give him credit. The current one will give him $400 credit, if he pays a $95 activation fee up front. Now, most of us would ask ourselves, "Who of us would accept such usurious terms?". Simple, a grifter like George Senda (aka Falkie).

All he has to do is come up with the $95, and he gets $400. The net of course is $305 dollars of completely free money that he will default on, knowing his SSD cannot be garnished.

HOWEVER, he must claim all written off losses on his taxes as earned income. If he does not, then he can then have the IRS garnish his disability for unpaid taxes.

This, of course, will happen once his activities are reported to the IRS.

Falkie will never pay off the credit card blance, so it doesn't matter what they charge him up front.  Let's say he has $300 in credit plus $100 upfront fee for a $400 balance.  Assuming a 24% interest rate (2% per month) on the $400, his monthly payment after maxing out the card would be $8.

At some point he stops paying, and apparently they can't come after him.  And we know he doesn't have enough income for any income taxes to be generated on the written off debt.

I am still awaiting the news of Falkie getting a visit from the Bay Area chapter of Black Lives MATTER
(you know, a personal "welfare check")
question though
have they been known to post a video of their "welfare check" on the net before ?

if Falkie has sensitive skin (you know, if duck tape causes irritation) he might want to look into purchasing a few rolls of hypoallergenic tape to keep on hand just in case.
(would not want Falkie to get a terrible skin rash during his "welfare check"

chefist

I have obtained some very insightful information on George and his mental state, that I'll share in the future...I think it will answer a lot of questions...

Quote from: Chefist on January 05, 2017, 09:51:59 PM
I have obtained some very insightful information on George and his mental state, that I'll share in the future...I think it will answer a lot of questions...
I have always wondered why George has NOT shared the specifics of his disability (as he continually states he has ALL the documentation)
I would bet his primary disability is a type of psychosis
(am I warm ?)

no remorse at all
killing
cats
father
mother
(just one example)
serial killers often start young with animals, then progress
(how many people go missing in the Bay Area annually ?)

the Mendendez brothers are locked up
why isn't George ?

why hasn't Anthony George Senda taking Chefist up on his generous offer to make a personal appearance?
money
for sure publicity
future opportunities
why
Why
WHY NOT ?

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 05, 2017, 09:57:05 PM
I have always wondered why George has NOT shared the specifics of his disability (as he continually states he has ALL the documentation)
I would bet his primary disability is a type of psychosis
(am I warm ?)

Senda has claimed that he was declared dead on multiple occasions.

If declared dead is certain that your heart and lungs have either stopped or slowed to an undetectable level. At that time the brain gets deprived of oxygen. That causes perminent brain damage and we are to believe this happened more than once.

Either Senda is lying about his deaths or he has severe brain damage.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 10:35:49 PM
Say...I'm beginning to think you're NOT such a fan after all.  >:(
have you heard of
"tough love"
(I love the "Falkie")

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 10:37:39 PM
Senda has claimed that he was declared dead on multiple occasions.

If declared dead is certain that your heart and lungs have either stopped or slowed to an undetectable level. At that time the brain gets deprived of oxygen. That causes perminent brain damage and we are to believe this happened more than once.

I believe George's accounts
(therefore I believe he does have severe brain damage, would George lie ?)
answer
NO

WOTR

I would not say that these two statements need be mutually exclusive...

damon

Quote from: Damon on January 06, 2017, 01:30:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnV4MVLPqtI

Wow Falkie really hates us.
When Falkie does his videos, He should talk about His forum and NOT BELLGAB.  He should not use code words about this forum too. in his video, he talked about MV wants traffic to his site to make money and that is fine but falkie is helping MV make money by talking about how this site "sucks" so people who watch his videos would come over to check out this site. So falkie and the circle of mistrust plus justin, If you DO NOT WANT MV TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT SITE AND TALK ABOUT YOUR SITE.  Its business 101 Falkie. This is going to be my last post about falkie. His is just not the worth my time because he is too dumb. Falkie please use OPSEC with your Info, If you do not want inbound shit flying your way then don't dish it out. please talk about your Forum so more traffic can go to your site and not to this site. Falkie may 2017 be a better year for you and your BFFs Open Line Gerry aka Baghdad Gerry and Six weeks Frenchy.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Damon on January 06, 2017, 01:30:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnV4MVLPqtI

Wow Falkie really hates us.

It cracks me up that George continues to berate Drone in videos he sends to Drone (under another guise) who in turn leaks it to bellgab. George has no idea who he is conversing with. This is what happens George when you don't listen to reasonable advice. You get fucked in the ass by the people you've chosen to be friends with. It's on you pal.

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2017, 09:17:25 PM
I'd hate to be in the middle when there is one fat car, two people want to use it, and the store sets up a samples booth at the far end of the aisle
I bet he'd leap like a gazelle from the cart and out race a cheetah if he spotted a mislaid Benjamin on the floor.

whoozit

Not sure it's an either or situation.  I'm an and man myself.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
Great, Venus...call in too if you can...we'll do 2 hours this week, as it seemed we just didn't have enough time with 1 hour...

I'm trying to get Skype set up as well, so international callers might be able to get through...we had listeners from the UK, Ireland and Poland last week...LOLZ...imaging listening to this crazy show in Poland and what they think of us here...hahaha

Ok, I'll stop show promotion...people are getting tired of me... :D

What time is the show?  In American time?  Up here in Idaho. 

Lilith

Quote from: Penis mv on January 06, 2017, 06:41:59 AM
What time is the show?  In American time?  Up here in Idaho.

7pm Pacific.  MV put a link top right of our bellgab pages to Martinez Tonight.  Keep an eye there, in case anything changes.

Quote from: Damon on January 06, 2017, 02:37:45 AM
When Falkie does his videos, He should talk about His forum and NOT BELLGAB.  He should not use code words about this forum too...

I consider his ongoing bitching about SewerGab and the various characters here to be his best work.  It's certainly the most entertaining.  Next comes the Kathy and Patty stories, his day to day rationalizations and misadventures, and some of the events from his earlier years.  The rest of it is of no interest.

The Snorge is also at his best when going on about ''thuh haters'', and his own day to day misadventures.  He could learn a few things from Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: Damon on January 06, 2017, 02:37:45 AM
When Falkie does his videos, He should talk about His forum and NOT BELLGAB.  He should not use code words about this forum too. in his video, he talked about MV wants traffic to his site to make money and that is fine but falkie is helping MV make money by talking about how this site "sucks" so people who watch his videos would come over to check out this site. So falkie and the circle of mistrust plus justin, If you DO NOT WANT MV TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT SITE AND TALK ABOUT YOUR SITE.  Its business 101 Falkie. This is going to be my last post about falkie. His is just not the worth my time because he is too dumb. Falkie please use OPSEC with your Info, If you do not want inbound shit flying your way then don't dish it out. please talk about your Forum so more traffic can go to your site and not to this site. Falkie may 2017 be a better year for you and your BFFs Open Line Gerry aka Baghdad Gerry and Six weeks Frenchy.

I think Georges videos, documenting his complaints about sewergab, its culture and its community, along with his philosophies about life, and FRIENDSHIP+++, are by far his best work.  We are, after all, by far, his largest viewing and listening audience. Without us, he is talking to the crickets.

If he really wants to increase his YouTube views, he needs to recover his sewergab password, get back to his thread here, and motivate his viewership, before his viewership gets bored with his grocery and internet news videos, and moves on.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 09:19:28 AM
I wouldn't really call it "work"

Well, sure, but it's sewergab. We can pretend can't we?  :-*

I love Falkie's latest quote --- "MV .. The Hutt of Bellgab".

Ciardelo

chefist

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! 7pm Pacific Time - LIVE! Jan. 6, 2017

Blog Talk Radio: http://tobtr.com/s/9726933

Chat: www.paranormal.chat

Call In #: (929) 477-3181

Lilith

I'll be listening Chefist!  Wouldn't miss it for anything!